There's only one breed of dog I absolutely hate

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
And it's Shitbulls. Absolutely hate those vile creatures it's always a shitbull that mauls random toddlers, give people rabies, destroys random things and chews everything it can get it's hands on. They are extremely aggressive, look malicious and are always looking for trouble. One of my cousins got bit by a shitbull when he was young. He still has a scar on his back to this day. Both shitbull and shitbull owners must be shot in the head with a ak-47.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH, TheHet, pig_face and 13 others
@Michael Myers

Not chihuahas?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
And it's Shitbulls. Absolutely hate those vile creatures it's always a shitbull that mauls random toddlers, give people rabbies, destroys random things and chews everything it can get it's hands on. They are extremely aggressive, look malicious and are always looking for trouble. One of my cousins got bite by a shitbull when he was young. He still has a scar on his back to this day. Both shitbull and shitbull owners must be shot in the head with a ak-47.
Why tf do ppl even keep dogs like
Just go fuck ur self they’re ugly anyway. Bring no purpose and just make uncomfortable in public oh my f God I’m gonna go physo I hate dogs arghhhhhh

• +1
Reactions: TheHet
Pitbulls remind me of something else. :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, Bushman, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Why tf do ppl even keep dogs like
Just go fuck ur self they’re ugly anyway. Bring no purpose and just make uncomfortable in public oh my f God I’m gonna go physo I hate dogs arghhhhhh
No I like dogs. They can be very loyal and useful as guard dogs and can give good compassionship but I only like the good friendly breeds not those aggressive Hunting dogs that are always in fight or flight mode.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Bushman, TechnoBoss and 3 others
rottweilers too

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: eyebagcel and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and sub5c3l
Bull terriers, ugly ass dog

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Jason Voorhees
IMG 3379

shitbulls are mogged by my shepherd as a puppy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Donquixote, murdah, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Believe it or not, I knew what dogs you would be talking about before opening your thread. Yes, pitbulls have to go. Almost every time someone gets attacked by a dog, the perpetrator is a pitbull.

When the discussion happens, pitbull owners quickly post pictures of their pets being cute and calm on social media to try and convince people that pitbulls are fine, when you could find a picture with any dangerous animal being cute and calm (there are pictures of humans chilling next to sharks, for reference), but the statistics don't lie: pitbulls are violent and dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Jason Voorhees and Sny
And it's Shitbulls. Absolutely hate those vile creatures it's always a shitbull that mauls random toddlers, give people rabbies, destroys random things and chews everything it can get it's hands on. They are extremely aggressive, look malicious and are always looking for trouble. One of my cousins got bite by a shitbull when he was young. He still has a scar on his back to this day. Both shitbull and shitbull owners must be shot in the head with a ak-47.
I hate pugs.

Their face looks so fucking ugly and theyre just annoying and small as fuck too

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Dogs who get to slay prime white HQNP women while fine dining on scrumpdiliumptious toddlers and generally living stress and low inhibition lives. Mirin that life style.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, sub5outsider, murdah and 2 others
Depends on if it's a hunting breed or not but generally they are fine.
Funny how Kengals, Rottweilers, Tibetian Mastiffs, German Shepherds and hell even Golden Retrievers are all dogs capable for danger but you are far less likely to get mauled by them.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
Funny how Kengals, Rottweilers, Tibetian Mastiffs, German Shepherds and hell even Golden Retrievers are all dogs capable for danger but you are far less likely to get mauled by them.
German shepherds were bred to work. Pitt bulls were bred to win dog fights. So they were bred to be violent and dangerous.Pits are popular with drug addicts and fighting rings. They were never meant to be kept as house pets.

• +1
Reactions: Sny and sub5c3l
Is this thread an analogy for a group of people?

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Bomber517 and NorwoodAscender
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, TechnoBoss and murdah
people who own pitbulls are mentaly ill

@Michael Myers
Even redditors hate on pitbulls so it’s an L take, really. I love all dogs. I do remember the time I scared a pitbull. :hnghn: Even his owner, some black guy, was like “What you scared for, man?” :feelshaha: They’re so cute. :love: Fifi won’t bite, don’t worry. :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
They are like black people from the hood

• JFL
Fuck shit bulls

• +1
And it's Shitbulls. Absolutely hate those vile creatures it's always a shitbull that mauls random toddlers, give people rabies, destroys random things and chews everything it can get it's hands on. They are extremely aggressive, look malicious and are always looking for trouble. One of my cousins got bit by a shitbull when he was young. He still has a scar on his back to this day. Both shitbull and shitbull owners must be shot in the head with a ak-47.
Those and german shepherds aka snitches

• Hmm...
I was about to stab one these fucjers always trying to bite

Pcyn8rxxex021

"How can you hate me, bhai? I just want to be your friend!"

*see's your toddler wearing something it doesn't like*

9qoci3.jpg

Thoughts on Pakistani Adrien Brody scaring a pitbull?

@TechnoBoss
What do I search for to find that? I didn't hear about it.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, sub5c3l and TechnoBoss
yes, but when they're puppies they're still cute though

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Pcyn8rxxex021

"How can you hate me, bhai? I just want to be your friend!"

*see's your toddler wearing something it doesn't like*

9qoci3.jpg
Caged. My friend had a pitbull and she was a good doggy. :love:

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Pakistani punjabi mogger things
Thanks bhai. :feelshmm: I don’t know if am a true Punjabi though. My ancestors came from Jammu centuries ago. Will do a DNA test and let y’all know. :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees