There's only one good thing about living in Sweden and norway

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
It's the nature. Everything else sucks tbh. High taxes, everyone face and heightmogs you. You're sorrunded by htb-stacies everywhere knowing their all Chad only and way out of your leauge. I'd rather live in some shit hole like the UK and actually not get mogged everywhere

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ey88, bloomercel and 3 others
twin bitches

twin bitches

twin bitches hoppin off a jet skiii

• +1
Reactions: watah
the nature is beautiful indeed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ey88, bloomercel and noonespecial
Where do they meet there? Is it all online/warm or is night/day game a thing?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and noonespecial
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and sportsmogger
arent norwegians rich asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, rooman, uksucks and 1 other person
Should I visit - I have med pheno
The med pheno in question

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Messar, bakpaokukus and 2 others
Should I visit - I have med pheno
Depends on whether you're visiting for the nature or for slaying for slaying you need to be at least 6' and htn including ethnic tax. But Sweden is easier to slay in

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and sportsmogger
What’s the ideal looks in nerdics for men?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and noonespecial
Wdym? Archetype? If so it depends on where in these countries
In Sweden for example, blonde with blue eyes? Brown hair blue eyes? Which psl god for example is ideal there

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
In Sweden for example, blonde with blue eyes? Brown hair blue eyes? Which psl god for example is ideal there
Blue eyes brown hair. Hexum would have ideal coloring also coloring like young Jamie Lannister is mogger here
Screenshot 2024 10 08 16 04 49 96 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and watah
Bro ofc not 😹 if I did I wouldn’t be here. But he has my coloring tho he’s giga chad and I’m ltn
Ltn would struggle unless you're 6'5 but the coloring is decent but not ideal

• +1
Reactions: watah
too fucking cold. not enough daylight

do people who live that far north realize how depressing that shit is? for me, it's like the less light there is, the less real everything feels.

Last edited:
  • +1
too fucking cold. not enough daylight

do people who live that far north realize how depressing that shit is?
Yes the small amount of daylight is fine during the winter. Pretty chill tbh. The cold and snow makes snowboarding possible from December to april which is fun

• +1
Reactions: ss07
Norwegians are ugly, both foids and men

• JFL
Yeah Canada has the same nature, but a bunch of subhumans so it’s kinda good

• +1
Yeah Canada has the same nature, but a bunch of subhumans so it’s kinda good
Subhuman country is better than Chad country. Another good thing about the nature is the people you meet in the mountains are kind and fun to talk to especially old people

• Love it
Reactions: ey88
The US has beautiful nature and is farther south. The thing is that it's massive.

• +1
Depression cuz no sunlight

• +1
Subhuman country is better than Chad country. Another good thing about the nature is the people you meet in the mountains are kind and fun to talk to especially old people
This is true. I went hiking with my friends one time and we came across this dude who was bathing in this spring. It was like 10AM and he was on his way back after having already hiked like 20 miles that day. He was a professor at CMU too, seemed super interesting. I would have rather spent the day with him.

• Woah
It's the nature. Everything else sucks tbh. High taxes, everyone face and heightmogs you. You're sorrunded by htb-stacies everywhere knowing their all Chad only and way out of your leauge. I'd rather live in some shit hole like the UK and actually not get mogged everywhere
I live in a city with no nature

• So Sad
This is true. I went hiking with my friends one time and we came across this dude who was bathing in this spring. It was like 10AM and he was on his way back after having already hiked like 20 miles that day. He was a professor at CMU too, seemed super interesting. I would have rather spent the day with him.
Sounds like a guy that's life mogging hard

Norway is worse
Ur kidding there’s NOWAY hahahahha Norway NOway hahahahha

Hey do u think when they landed and found that rocky ice cold shithole they said Fuärk Felix, Hëlğa there’s a Norway back😭🇳🇴

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: castizo and noonespecial