There's probably no difference between fucking a woman who's 18 v 26 if they are both non virgins and both the same looks level

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
An 18 y/o can take enough dicks in her first semester of college to make her emotionally unrepairable aka not a possible candidate to date long term
Lets say you fuck a hot 18 y/o who slept with 8 guys, then you fuck a 26 y/o of the same looks level who slept with 14 guys
Both of them have had enough sexual experience so that they no longer see any guy they let inside them as a God worthy of worship
That only really happens with virgins
So if you are just sleeping with a girl for fun, seeking out 18 year old girls (when the competition for them is so fierce and they probably wont even provide a more feminine aura or even better looks than a woman who's older) is much less efficient than just casting your net out after all girls in the 18-26 range

You might argue that goodlooking 26 year olds are a smaller percentage of the overall pool than goodlooking 18 year old girls
I set my search on tinder for just 18 and just 22 and there is hardly a notable difference in youth between those ages
There is also no dropoff in the amount of goodlooking girls with good bones between those ages
I've concluded there will be barely any dropoff in girls with good bones by age 26 however the girls that had shit bones and were only deemed attractive due to youtful skin they had at 18, they will have fallen off in attractiveness by age 26
I know you might say that slaying those 18 year old girls with shit bones but good skin feels good if you can do it semi regulalry, but the amount of effort it requires is just not worth it after you've done it a few times imo. Everyone is competing to slay these girls just for the momentary pleasure
Slay a girl with good bones and the validation will live with you for a lifetime, that is why I argue it doesn't matter if you slay a girl with good bones when she's 18 or 26 because either way she will have already taken enough dicks to kill her feminine aura by the time you get to her

The actual time when JB glow and feminine aura peaks is at 16, it diminishes considerably from 16-18 so getting a plain faced girl when she's 18 and everyone is competing for her is a waste of time when you realize she would've been so much better when she was 16

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 21597, thecel and 8 others
A80671D1 7053 4A57 A826 2EB9AE455D13

An 18 y/o can take enough dicks in her first semester of college to make her emotionally unrepairable aka not a possible candidate to date long term
Lets say you fuck a hot 18 y/o who slept with 8 guys, then you fuck a 26 y/o of the same looks level who slept with 14 guys
Both of them have had enough sexual experience so that they no longer see any guy they let inside them as a God worthy of worship
That only really happens with virgins
So if you are just sleeping with a girl for fun, seeking out 18 year old girls (when the competition for them is so fierce and they probably wont even provide a more feminine aura or even better looks than a woman who's older) is much less efficient than just casting your net out after all girls in the 18-26 range

You might argue that goodlooking 26 year olds are a smaller percentage of the overall pool than goodlooking 18 year old girls
I set my search on tinder for just 18 and just 22 and there is hardly a notable difference in youth between those ages
There is also no dropoff in the amount of goodlooking girls with good bones between those ages
I've concluded there will be barely any dropoff in girls with good bones by age 26 however the girls that had shit bones and were only deemed attractive due to youtful skin they had at 18, they will have fallen off in attractiveness by age 26
I know you might say that slaying those 18 year old girls with shit bones but good skin feels good if you can do it semi regulalry, but the amount of effort it requires is just not worth it after you've done it a few times imo. Everyone is competing to slay these girls just for the momentary pleasure
Slay a girl with good bones and the validation will live with you for a lifetime, that is why I argue it doesn't matter if you slay a girl with good bones when she's 18 or 26 because either way she will have already taken enough dicks to kill her feminine aura by the time you get to her

The actual time when JB glow and feminine aura peaks is at 16, it diminishes considerably from 16-18 so getting a plain faced girl when she's 18 and everyone is competing for her is a waste of time when you realize she would've been so much better when she was 16
pussy is tighter tho, tardvirgin

A lot of girls I've fucked looked practically the same at 18 as 26 tbh. 'The wall' is overstated. They start to go downhill properly in their early 30s

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 2729 and 6ft4