There's so many Muslims in Sweden now they don't even have ham in the grocery store

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
I went to buy ingredients for pizza, but they didn't have shredded ham so now I have to walk like 10 miles to buy it at a different store. I don't know if it's the Muslims tbh I'm not hating, but it is a bit precarious. They always used to have it. They had sliced ham, but that doesn't really work for pizza. You're supposed to put it on bread basically.

Oh well, at least I get to walk and burn more calories and get sun. Can't be mad. The cashier was very goodlooking, on a completely unrelated note. It confirms what I've said before about swedish cashiers looking like models. It pretty common here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Xangsane, bloomercel and 3 others
ham on pizza??

I have I wouldn't eat it again though tbh
Are you Muslim? Here in Sweden it's almost as basic as cheese on pizza. Sure we have beef and shellfish and stuff but ykwim

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Are you Muslim? Here in Sweden it's almost as basic as cheese on pizza. Sure we have beef and shellfish and stuff but ykwim
I’m not Muslim, I’m an atheist.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I went to buy ingredients for pizza, but they didn't have shredded ham so now I have to walk like 10 miles to buy it at a different store. I don't know if it's the Muslims tbh I'm not hating, but it is a bit precarious. They always used to have it. They had sliced ham, but that doesn't really work for pizza. You're supposed to put it on bread basically.

Oh well, at least I get to walk and burn more calories and get sun. Can't be mad. The cashier was very goodlooking, on a completely unrelated note. It confirms what I've said before about swedish cashiers looking like models. It pretty common here.
Yes, many European food stores have stopped selling pork products, because the Muslims simply spit on them when shopping for food, it's their natural instinct...

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator, Eriot Lodger and looksmaxxed
Have a Totally Magical Day!

• Love it
Have a Totally Magical Day!
Thanks, I'm gonna start running tonight so that should be the perfect ending to my day!

Yes, many European food stores have stopped selling pork products, because the Muslims simply spit on them when shopping for food, it's their natural instinct...
in america, if you spit on food you'll get your wig split wide open. in europe, they deprive themselves of the food instead then thank the immigrants for making their poor retarded ass walk an extra few miles only to be disappointed at the second location too :forcedsmile:

Lmao was there news about this happening :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:? If this happened you should unironically kill anyone who does that. Spitting on people's food is just gross and wrong no matter who you are.

in america, if you spit on food you'll get your wig split wide open. in europe, they deprive themselves of the food instead then thank the immigrants for making their poor retarded ass walk an extra few miles only to be disappointed at the second location too :forcedsmile:
Cope Sweden has had enough of the islamist barbarians

Lmao was there news about this happening :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:? If this happened you should unironically kill anyone who does that. Spitting on people's food is just gross and wrong no matter who you are.
There were rumors but before they could spread further, the pork just disappeared mysteriously from stores, so the rumors stopped.
And who exactly would interfere in such a situation - let's say you go to a store and you see a guy spitting on some meat, saying "This is haram!", then you will probably just stop buying it...

Another day closer to saving the west

This is your future Insha Allah
Fxx348caMAEA8JL

Another day closer to saving the west

This is your future Insha Allah
View attachment 3056316
Muslims are being slayn like bugs in Gaza and the outrage isn't close to what it would be for other demographics. Most people including those in power don't really like the terrorists so they'll be kept under control. Do you really think Israel would allow for another caliphate? That's a ridiculous wet dream. Muslims can't even keep their own country in "Palestine" and other places gets attacked by USA which is almost like a tradition atp.

Muslims are being slayn like bugs in Gaza and the outrage isn't close to what it would be for other demographics. Most people including those in power don't really like the terrorists so they'll be kept under control. Do you really think Israel would allow for another caliphate? That's a ridiculous wet dream. Muslims can't even keep their own country in "Palestine" and other places gets attacked by USA which is almost like a tradition atp.
Just say you are a fed honestly.

foid or guy cahier

Didn’t know ur a swede as well

• +1
tf is he doing there :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I have a theory about it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I have a theory about it
thanks bhai

• +1