There’s some gray hair on my head

Deleted member 7112

Deleted member 7112

Pirate crew.
Joined
May 18, 2020
Posts
6,193
Reputation
10,524
Just went to mirror today to check my face and i noticed some gray hairs on my head

Fuck i’m 19 and my hair is already going grey can you reverse the effects?
 
Last edited:
No, just shave it bro or dye it grey.
I bet grey hair is hip these days anyways.
 
Same.
Nothing you can do.
I honestly wish my whole thick dense nw0 hair was completle gray.
Would probably make me a special kid ngl
 
I have many blonde hair who look white under the sun:feelscry:
 
That is a side effect of stress, which most of us have given we are on this forum
 
No, just shave it bro or dye it grey.
I bet grey hair is hip these days anyways.
I will look horrible if i shave my hair it dosen’t look good with my head shape.
 
Just dye the rest
Grey hair is aesthetic nowadays
 
I dont think they're permanent. i'm 23 and I had one grey hair due to stress and it went back to black after some life changes.
 
started getting them at 24, then they disappeared and came back again
 

Similar threads

0dimolmtncel
Replies
3
Views
46
0dimolmtncel
0dimolmtncel
the zodiac
Replies
1
Views
29
the zodiac
the zodiac
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
32
ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
rc201
Replies
10
Views
32
rc201
rc201

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top