there's this girl at my work

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
i found her facebook profile and her picture has dozens of likes on it, all of them boys jfl. the other girl's pictures just have a few from close family and girl friends, so she is definitely a good old fashioned, blowjobs for bus fare british slag, i would estimate she has a body count of 50

she's trashy looking but strangely hot and has a lot of sex appeal, very outgoing and nt. i don't see her much but she's friendly enough to me

i don't see her much at work but when i do, she doesn't flirt and i've never seen her looking at me. this is the ultimate litmus test of my inceldom: if i can't get laid with her, then i am truly amongst the most undesirable and hopeless males in the history of the human species (no exaggeration)

@turkproducer help once i'm lean what do i do, how do you flirt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Chadeep, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Are u lean already?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Shit jobs are one of the best environments for getting laid. Lots of slutty whores in those places, and when you are around a foid a bunch she is more likely to want your dick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, .👽., Preoximerianas and 4 others
No woman alive wants anything to do with me

• So Sad
is she hot? Share pic.

There's something weird about hot girls who are mega sluts and let almost everyone bang them. Kind of goes against the status quo. Usually mega sluts are the fat uglier girls, but from time to time you find these unicorns

I went to college with one, but of course I was way too high inhibition to try my luck at the time (since then I found my balls and approached tonnes of girls and got laid a bit) but at the time I was super inhibited.

She was always getting railed by any guy who tried his luck no matter what they looked like. I guess ridiculously low confidence and self esteem despite her being really good looking? Suifuel for me at the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 1476
is she hot? Share pic.

There's something weird about hot girls who are mega sluts and let almost everyone bang them. Kind of goes against the status quo. Usually mega sluts are the fat uglier girls, but from time to time you find these unicorns

I went to college with one, but of course I was way too high inhibition to try my luck at the time (since then I found my balls and approached tonnes of girls and got laid a bit) but at the time I was super inhibited.

She was always getting railed by any guy who tried his luck. Suifuel for me at the time
slightly inbred looking but sexy eyes and smile

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
@turkproducer you never answered me you are my life coach help

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
@turkproducer you never answered me you are my life coach help
IMO focus on losing weight and talking to girls in general rather than putting one girl on a pedestal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and turkproducer
how the fuck do i flirt by the way
I don’t think it’s something I can just tell you how to do

make playful jokes, roast them lightly idk bro. try phenibut

@looksmaxxer234 help this man

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 1476
I don’t think it’s something I can just tell you how to do

make playful jokes, roast them lightly idk bro. try phenibut

@looksmaxxer234 help this man
i think i have an idea of what to do but never been in a situatiob to flrt with a girl

Phenibut and jestermaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Patient A
locationcel, gl in hypergamyland:feelsrope: