theres two types of curries

Not even a black worshipper, you don’t actually read all of my threads, i see the good in all races but your too low iq to understand that i assume. Why do you act like you have to pick a race to support like its a football team?
didnt ask shitskin. continue being a cuck. its what you was born to do

didnt ask shitskin. continue being a cuck. its what you was born to do
Continue believing what you want, it clearly bothers you as your fighting a one sided fight

what is your problem @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Smelly v less smelly

The copeful curry bhenchode @Copeful

• Love it
Reactions: Copeful
Some random username , i used that account r mostly to read threads and react sometimes,never had any forum presence

• Woah
Reactions: Copeful
Some random username , i used that account r mostly to read threads and react sometimes,never had any forum presence
Shake hands hello hand shake GIF on GIFER - by Akinokasa

nice to meet you brother

• Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall
More like 2 types of forum members

BBC posters
Not BBC posters

Then there's the second type. Black worshipping curries. They're the dumber type of curries, black supremacists ,will usually say nigger in the shower and act like gangsters. Side note: You will know who they are here. They make 'BBC' threads. Overall very cageful.
Example: @EnglandBadman
@normie_joe

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and SidharthTheSlayer
and then theres salludon posters like @Ryan

Curries are self hating blah blah yap yap WATER. But curries will only worship two races, whites and blacks.

White worshipping curries are very reserved , on the smarter side, white supremacist and subconsciously believe they're white.
Example: Vivek Ramaswamy.

Then there's the second type. Black worshipping curries. They're the dumber type of curries, black supremacists ,will usually say nigger in the shower and act like gangsters. Side note: You will know who they are here. They make 'BBC' threads. Overall very cageful.
Example: @EnglandBadman
imagine the disgusting fat cumskin virgin behind the computer that wrote this travesty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back