THERMONUCLEAR HAPA-PILL

We all know the racial preferences in dating: White men are the most desired, Latinos and Blacks come after, and Asians are dead last. However, the stats never show how multiracial men do in dating apps.

A study did make the research and analyzed the treatment of multiracial daters in online dating. You can read the study here. The dating site who provided the dataset is from the U.S., but not named for legal reasons, however "the original dataset consists of approximately 200 million messages exchanged among 9 million registered users, from November 2003 to October 2010."

Here is the first Hapa-pill: Hapa men are the most desired group for Asian women, not White men:

If you're fully Asian, you're the most undesired group for Asian women. But if you're Hapa, your chances are actually the highest, and much higher than for White men.
View attachment 1221396
However, there is a second, much, much more surprising, thermonuclear Hapa-pill. Before you read, please remember that all I'm telling you is the truth. How you react to it is all up to you.

Are you ready?

Okay, read it here:

Have you got it? If not, here is a graph:
View attachment 1221395
Still haven't got it? Okay, then I'm going to tell you with big, bold, italic characters:

WHITE WOMEN DISPLAY EQUAL PREFERENCE FOR HAPA MEN AND WHITE MEN.
Oh My God Reaction GIF

JFL tbh. All Elliot Rodger had to do was to wait a few years.

View attachment 1221479
View attachment 1221489

Likr i said anything mixed with white=human usually

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Wdym with lightskin? White or mulatto?
Like this:

30cc882f51528cade8f31e376c6767c2
A4c052a4d42392002995234fe2fd996a
Wp7037889
Original
Tumblr oe6evhkyxN1s9xwqjo1 500

These are extreme examples but even the normie ones with that coloring have Chad-level appeal in my area (urban diverse area).

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
Likr i said anything mixed with white=human usually
why are ethnic genes so dominant? I got a DNA test and I am 80 percent European, 17 percent north Asian and 3 percent NA, but I still have some asian traits facially

why are ethnic genes so dominant? I got a DNA test and I am 80 percent European, 17 percent north Asian and 3 percent NA, but I still have some asian traits facially

If you were 17 percent curry it would not. Show. Any race non caucasoid manifests it although even curries are half nigger monkey on average so if your north curry or paki you would look a lot more whiter ill say thst much.

If same with arabs and north africans.

Gooks and blacks might as well be dimensions apart when it comes to genetic closeness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
If you were 17 percent curry it would not. Show. Any race non caucasoid manifests it although even curries are half nigger monkey on average so if your north curry or paki you would look a lot more whiter ill say thst much.

Gooks and blacks might as well be dimensions apart when it comes to genetic closeness
you say that but most curries aren't fully caucasian, I can easily tell if someone is mixed with curry by their eye area and often nose and skin tone

• +1
you say that but most curries aren't fully caucasian, I can easily tell if someone is mixed with curry by their eye area and often nose and skin tone

Yeah thats why i said pakis and north indian i mean kashmiris sindhis brahuis and a lot of. Lahore punjabis south indians and my tier is basically nigger tier so we agree here.

Yeah thats why i said pakis and north indian i mean kashmiris sindhis brahuis and a lot of. Lahore punjabis south indians and my tier is basically nigger tier so we agree here.
even northern Indians will often have the "bug eyes", it's a curry and arab trait

even northern Indians will often have the "bug eyes", it's a curry and arab trait

I know that but craniometrically there closest to meds in terms of cranial shape but there orbits and facial height differ.

This is due to migration from central asia south curries look unique to curries i just call them abos really.

I know that but craniometrically there closest to meds in terms of cranial shape but there orbits and facial height differ.

This is due to migration from central asia south curries look unique to curries i just call them abos really.
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

I'm 50% med and 50% Slavic and look 100% Slavic. No med features or coloring to be found at all. Slavic genes are dominant.

I'm 50% med and 50% Slavic and look 100% Slavic. No med features or coloring to be found at all. Slavic genes are dominant.
your eyes are darker than most slavs
I was infected with slavic and East Asian blood :feelswhy:

Most whites look exactly the same ethnic=curry gook or nigger middle easterns often look exotic

I mean northern indians have a lot of chg blood and its very linked to a lot of meds its not that out there oviously climate changed the skulls even if you had 2 exaclty the same groups genetically if they split for 10 millenia they will be very differently facially

I mean northern indians have a lot of chg blood and its very linked to a lot of meds its not that out there oviously climate changed the skulls even if you had 2 exaclty the same groups genetically if they split for 10 millenia they will be very differently facially
northern Indians look basically the same as siuthern
same with East Asians too

northern Indians look basically the same as siuthern
same with East Asians too

Bullshit they split 50 thousand years ago east asia isnt even near north india east india is and there gooks but northern is near western asia

Bullshit they split 50 thousand years ago east asia isnt even near north india east india is and there gooks but northern is near western asia
I mean northern asians look similar to southern Chinese for example,e

Most whites look exactly the same ethnic=curry gook or nigger middle easterns often look exotic
Cope. My dad looks like this:

Main qimg 6d8bea9d39ca7e62318ad1e66202ae34

Mom like this:

Wallhaven nkq8om

But I ended up being completely Slavic:

G2Zt9wuP
Istockphoto 1139649435 612x612
379d52b4a166ae960afc0159912853fd

If I had my dad's med eye area or hair texture I would be a slayer:

E6e69a58fc8c0e7da73c4dc8bb514cf4

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
I mean northern asians look similar to southern Chinese for example,e

There not linked at all genetically but there close craniometrically due to iran neolethic blood and steppe blood

There not linked at all genetically but there close craniometrically due to iran neolethic blood and steppe blood
facially southern Indians look similar to northerners

facially southern Indians look similar to northerners

Not true factually southerners are indo melanids northerners are are indids and nord indids they look similar to a lot of west asian groups

Not true factually southerners are indo melanids northerners are are indids and nord indids they look similar to a lot of west asian groups
Vine Ok GIF

Slavs arent ugly by any means and all 3 are white but the 1st isnt nordic but still white if that makes sense
Slavs aren't ugly but have low appeal due to eye area, coloring, and hair texture. Also a lot of them have bad facial fat pad genetics (me included) so are permabloated with 0 angularity.

• So Sad

Indidm

Description:
Mediterranoid group, mostly concentrated on the Indian subcontinent. Generally dark haired with light to medium brown skin and long-headed. Forehead high, relatively narrow, straight nose, often gracile facial features with a modeled chin. The almond-shaped eyes and lips tend to be larger than in Mediterranid proper. Was already present 2000-3000 BCE in the Indus Valley in cities like Mohenjo-daro and Harappa. Probably derives from various Indo-European migrations to India.

Skulls are similar feautres such as orbits and lips are different

I think it's cope ngl, the data is probably just cherrypicked. But it's funny because of Biggdink jfl.

On a serious note, Hapas look better than fully Asians imo, most good-looking "Asians" are clearly Hapas, and I can see them doing better with Asian women than fully Asians. The good results with white women might be just tons of successful Hapas with high six-figure incomes in the app, but apps and irl are two different things.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and thecel
we all know at this point looks etc kinda don't matter on long term relationships

My cope meter is detecting alarming levels.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
My cope meter is detecting alarming levels.
looks theory is dead bro, i've seen to many subhumans dating cute white women, when it comes to long term relationship looks don't matter that much tbh, all you need to be taller than her,have a good personality and be good at sex probs

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
@Aquiillaxo @lutte

central asian hapa checking in, oghuz turk gang :LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6531
>Some
:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
We all know the racial preferences in dating: White men are the most desired, Latinos and Blacks come after, and Asians are dead last. However, the stats never show how multiracial men do in dating apps.

A study did make the research and analyzed the treatment of multiracial daters in online dating. You can read the study here. The dating site who provided the dataset is from the U.S., but not named for legal reasons, however "the original dataset consists of approximately 200 million messages exchanged among 9 million registered users, from November 2003 to October 2010."

Here is the first Hapa-pill: Hapa men are the most desired group for Asian women, not White men:

If you're fully Asian, you're the most undesired group for Asian women. But if you're Hapa, your chances are actually the highest, and much higher than for White men.
View attachment 1221396
However, there is a second, much, much more surprising, thermonuclear Hapa-pill. Before you read, please remember that all I'm telling you is the truth. How you react to it is all up to you.

Are you ready?

Okay, read it here:

Have you got it? If not, here is a graph:
View attachment 1221395
Still haven't got it? Okay, then I'm going to tell you with big, bold, italic characters:

WHITE WOMEN DISPLAY EQUAL PREFERENCE FOR HAPA MEN AND WHITE MEN.
Oh My God Reaction GIF

JFL tbh. All Elliot Rodger had to do was to wait a few years.

View attachment 1221479
View attachment 1221489
Am hapa

huge if true

Am hapa

huge if true
I doubt it.

Who knows why the data showed this result, could be multiple reasons. We don't know if there are different preferences at different ages, maybe some older women searched for financially stable guys to marry. The only thing I believe is that Hapas do better than fully Asians.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345