These 2 job interviews are the most terrible I've ever witnessed, (Indian candidates)

Which is worse?

• Total voters
emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
Which number do you think is worse, 1 or 2? I'm leaning towards 2, but number 1 is cagefuel because of how confident he is.

frustrated bang head on desk GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: flippasav, forevergymcelling, Ricochet and 24 others
Indians are a different breed😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Entschuldigung, Michael Myers and 5 others
« saar I will a have a fruity carrier in your steamy company » while shaking his head.

• JFL
Reactions: Azr616, reptiles, Framemogger69 and 8 others
0 self-awareness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Aypo129

Holy shit almost died

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles, humanoidsub7, RAMU KAKA and 3 others

Holy shit almost died

Oh man, you should've seen me when I first found those videos. People around me were staring like I was nuts.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, brucewayne78 and Pikabro
2nd guy practiced his speech so much he ended up calling the female interviewer sir because he planned on it being a dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, reddotguy, humanoidsub7 and 10 others
Post more pls

@BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, Framemogger69, EuroAscendCoper and 3 others
@Chadeep @horizontallytall @Sub0 @brucewayne78 @coispet

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
@Aypo129 @slayer69 @Kristin @Willmogulater @SecularIslamist

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Aypo129
2nd guy :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, overtier1011, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Agree, the guy killed me. But one thing is fucked up, and that is that these people were in job interviews and someone leaked them all without their knowledge. It just proves you can't even trust professional businesses nowadays.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, brucewayne78, Deleted member 64493 and 1 other person
They are troll videos if you haven’t figured it out, they’re playing out stereotypes from different states

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, Lynxress, brucewayne78 and 2 others
They are troll videos if you haven’t figured it out, they’re playing out stereotypes from different states
I totally fell for it, no lie. Also, over if even Indians are mocking each other.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jnumber01, humanoidsub7, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
wouldve been hired on the spot if chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Framemogger69, overtier1011 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, brucewayne78 and MoggerGaston
Finally a mention for me:feelsgood::feelsgood:
However I don't know how to feel about this being another Indian bashing thread:feelsbadman::feelsrope:.

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, brucewayne78 and emeraldglass
is it not scripted? Only think so since it's all from the same girl and she's allowed to post them

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78

With this treasure I summon...
@brucewayne78 @RAMU KAKA

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, brucewayne78 and emeraldglass
Finally a mention for me:feelsgood::feelsgood:
However I don't know how to feel about this being another Indian bashing thread:feelsbadman::feelsrope:.
Nahhh I ain’t bashing just wanted to share the videos with my buds on .org. Also how can this be your first tag? You are somewhat famous here.

• Woah
Reactions: Aypo129
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and emeraldglass
Which number do you think is worse, 1 or 2? I'm leaning towards 2, but number 1 is cagefuel because of how confident he is.

View attachment 2810794

View attachment 2810802

frustrated bang head on desk GIF
i just feel bad about indians, heckled and shamed, whilst succeeding in america, indians are boiled down by prejudices stemming from economic hardships. No matter how hard an indian tries, they're always subjected to violent racism, that isn't even validated, every single race parttake in indian hate...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and emeraldglass
What the...

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and emeraldglass
I don't know if I should happy or sad by this news:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope:
No worries, bro, I'll make sure to include you in my tag listfrom now on.

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
They both mog me to death facially.

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: emeraldglass and brucewayne78
"In my spare time I chat with girls in Facebook"

He's being too real
jfl.gif

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles, humanoidsub7, Aypo129 and 3 others
It's true bhai, ask my old oneitis. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Who cares about her opinion, man. We're looking at general opinions, not just one woman's, Even if she were your ultimate crush, her opinion couldn't outweigh the general truth.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Who cares about her opinion, man. We're looking at general opinions, not just one woman's, Even if she were your ultimate crush, her opinion couldn't outweigh the general truth.
I see your point and I agree, but the thing is, other women feel the same way, so it is a general truth, really.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I see your point and I agree, but the thing is, other women feel the same way, so it is a general truth, really.
You'll find one, trust me. It might be tomorrow, or it might take years. But if you truly want it, I'm certain you'll find one. You got the I couldn't care less, Rizz.

• So Sad
You'll find one, trust me. It might be tomorrow, or it might take years. But if you truly want it, I'm certain you'll find one. You got the I couldn't care less, Rizz.
Ever the optimistic one, are you? Perhaps you should use your connections and see if you can find someone who's ok with an ugly man? :feelsgood:

• +1
Ever the optimistic one, are you? Perhaps you should use your connections and see if you can find someone who's ok with an ugly man? :feelsgood:
Hey, optimism gives hope. But I can assure you, you're not ugly. At worst, you're a solid 5. Remember you are the Pakistani Adrian Brody.

• +1
Hey, optimism gives hope. But I can assure you, you're not ugly. At worst, you're a solid 5. Remember you are the Pakistani Adrian Brody.
ALLEGEDLY. So, bhai, does that mean you're finding me a wife? :feelshah:

• +1
ALLEGEDLY. So, bhai, does that mean you're finding me a wife? :feelshah:
Of course, if I come across a woman who's seeking marriage, why not? The only catch is that I don't spend time with women anymore since I became more devout. However, if I find someone looking for marriage, I'd definitely recommend you.

• Love it
Of course, if I come across a woman who's seeking marriage, why not? The only catch is that I don't spend time with women anymore since I became more devout. However, if I find someone looking for marriage, I'd definitely recommend you.
Heart reacted for you becoming more devout! That's good. I don't have any hopes of finding anyone either because I don't even talk to women, because I already know they will turn me down or whatever. And I was half-joking, but I appreciate the sentiment, thanks bhai.

• +1
Heart reacted for you becoming more devout! That's good. I don't have any hopes of finding anyone either because I don't even talk to women, because I already know they will turn me down or whatever. And I was half-joking, but I appreciate the sentiment, thanks bhai.
Thanks, bro. It's a plus point for our communities that you can find a wife through recommendations from friends, family, or acquaintances. However, the problem is, what we're looking for, like a virgin, is extremely rare. It's like we're shooting ourselves in the foot.

• +1
Thanks, bro. It's a plus point for our communities that you can find a wife through recommendations from friends, family, or acquaintances. However, the problem is, what we're looking for, like a virgin, is extremely rare. It's like we're shooting ourselves in the foot.
I completely agree. Finding a potential woman isn't difficult, it's very easy -- the difficult part is finding a good one.

• +1
Unfortunately faggots here are too retarded to realise that