These albino curries look like drawings from German propaganda posters

ultimate proof that any indian can ascend with some hidroquinone cream

This shit is gigacope being white is not some fucking secret cheat code the code is beta carentoid that's what gives the giga slayer effect

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
This shit is gigacope being white is not some fucking secret cheat code the code is beta carentoid that's what gives the giga slayer effect
light skin is more important beta carotene skin is a halo if you arelady have a good skin color base

light skin is more important beta carotene skin is a halo if you arelady have a good skin color base

Browner skin is more attractive people here cope muh shit skin what they truly mean is bad pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Single isolated study is not proof show me meta data
dont know of any . just use your own observations instead of shitskin coping.

some racepiller probably knows of one .

its evident that people look better after a certain skin color. if you haver been to India you would know that alot of people with good bone structure live there in certain parts.

yet there is nothing about them that makes them atractive.

WHY.

skin color
especially in south India. everyone there has good bone structure near enough. their black coloring kills them.
no phenotype cope for anyone. Indians have good phenotypes in facial structure its just that the average Indians skin color fails them to the nth degree

Browner skin is more attractive
Bronze coloring
082dbe209780a824ff112cd2ec7d9419.jpg

ultimate proof that any indian can ascend with some hidroquinone cream
Lorsss u are the most legit poster on this post and i like everything u post

this is because darker skin is femenine

Call me low t but i perfer high t dominant women so this has no effect on me i don't see colour i see pheno her pheno is good if she was orange i would still worship her

Call me low t but i perfer high t dominant women so this has no effect on me i don't see colour i see pheno her pheno is good if she was orange i would still worship her

giphy.gif

Dude pheno>race
phenotype is literally coloring.
her looksmatch is in the mumbai sewers digging up shit.

women hate dark skin. unless you are negroid or you have light eyes

phenotype is literally coloring.

Pheno is bone structure pheno isn't also truly race cause you can get mixtures that appear very similar in certain pheno's but their seems to be certain pheno's that are universal it is not skin colour it's bone structure

Pheno is bone structure pheno isn't also truly race cause you can get mixtures that appear very similar in certain pheno's but their seems to be certain pheno's that are universal it is not skin colour it's bone structure
i know what you mean. but the sharp features in my avi are common in some places in India. nothing is holding him back from if he wasnt albino except his skin color

they look like a campaign for calvin klein

dont know of any . just use your own observations instead of shitskin coping.

some racepiller probably knows of one .

its evident that people look better after a certain skin color. if you haver been to India you would know that alot of people with good bone structure live there in certain parts.

yet there is nothing about them that makes them atractive.

WHY.

skin color
especially in south India. everyone there has good bone structure near enough. their black coloring kills them.
no phenotype cope for anyone. Indians have good phenotypes in facial structure its just that the average Indians skin color fails them to the nth degree

''dont know of any . just use your own observations instead of shitskin coping.''

Pretty hard i live in a 99 percent white neighborhood even the Asians are white as fuck my family is brown skinned but kind of the only ones that are brown it's a bit hard.

''some racepiller probably knows of one .''

Race is gigacope pheno even with god like jaws you will never get the same effect a natural north atlantid gives off.

''its evident that people look better after a certain skin color. if you haver been to India you would know that alot of people with good bone structure live there in certain parts.''

''That shit is entirely subjective your not accounting for the factor that since most the world is abiding by the European standard white skin is haloed more same cannot be said in historical societies.''

Hell in some chinese area's it was said the Europeans resembled the monkeys they descended from this system has not always been like this.

''yet there is nothing about them that makes them atractive.

WHY.

skin color ''

''Again cause we live in the european standard had india been at the top brown would be the standard.

skin color
no phenotype cope for anyone. Indians have good phenotypes in facial structure its just that the average Indians skin color fails them to the nth degree''

This is giga cope darker mixture skin of the indians represents good genetic diversity white skin was a mutation lest we forget however they on average don't have that good pheno's it's a brutal truth even whites don't only certain elite blood lines do.

Good one.

North atlantid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
you should just say looks instead tbh. or bone structure. still you dont udnerstand the sheert fact that so much people in south India have insane bone structures i evidence that their black coloring kills their looks

i know what you mean. but the sharp features in my avi are common in some places in India. nothing is holding him back from if he wasnt albino except his skin color

That dude is not the average he is the top top percentile look at his bones they are not the average they aren't even the average white those are elite tier genes

''dont know of any . just use your own observations instead of shitskin coping.''

Pretty hard i live in a 99 percent white neighborhood even the Asians are white as fuck my family is brown skinned but kind of the only ones that are brown it's a bit hard.

''some racepiller probably knows of one .''

Race is gigacope pheno even with god like jaws you will never get the same effect a natural north atlantid gives off.

''its evident that people look better after a certain skin color. if you haver been to India you would know that alot of people with good bone structure live there in certain parts.''

''That shit is entirely subjective your not accounting for the factor that since most the world is abiding by the European standard white skin is haloed more same cannot be said in historical societies.''

Hell in some chinese area's it was said the Europeans resembled the monkeys they descended from this system has not always been like this.

''yet there is nothing about them that makes them atractive.

WHY.

skin color ''

''Again cause we live in the european standard had india been at the top brown would be the standard.

skin color
no phenotype cope for anyone. Indians have good phenotypes in facial structure its just that the average Indians skin color fails them to the nth degree''

This is giga cope darker mixture skin of the indians represents good genetic diversity white skin was a mutation lest we forget however they on average don't have that good pheno's it's a brutal truth even whites don't only certain elite blood lines do.

Good one.

North atlantid.
they fucking do have good bone structures look at their damn crow pics they have insane bone structure. you cant see past the failo.

your reply was kinda shitly formatted

you should just say looks instead tbh. or bone structure. still you dont udnerstand the sheert fact that so much people in south India have insane bone structures i evidence that their black coloring kills their looks

The top percentile yes but your acting the top percentile is the average your avi is literally a top top genetic elite tier

That dude is not the average he is the top top percentile look at his bones they are not the average they aren't even the average white those are elite tier genes
jfl.

this dude is not on the top percentage every single indian albino group has this type of bone structure have you seen my thread? look at the crowd pics for fucks sake

they fucking do have good bone structures look at their damn crow pics they have insane bone structure. you cant see past the failo.

your reply was kinda shitly formatted

It's 2 acklock over here

why do we have to push this albino indian bs

FatJattMofo
-> this doesnt look good even with natural coloring

no harmony whatsoever. looks like an autistic psl morph

jfl.

this dude is not on the top percentage every single indian albino group has this type of bone structure have you seen my thread? look at the crowd pics for fucks sake

I looked they all looked like bone less cucks the family is the only 1 that seemed good

No, majority indians don't look like this and this Thread is cope.

Images 31

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
why do we have to push this albino indian bs

FatJattMofo

What the fuck is your your screech about it every fucking day why not just say pheno that literally is it

What the fuck is your your screech about it every fucking day why not just say pheno that literally is it
i dont care jfl

that guy looks like shit regardless of coloring. legit looks like a rat

FatJattMofo

You don't know what harmony is, and saiyng that he looks like a morph is just admitting that he looks good lmao.

=
i dont care jfl

he has hunter eyes and good facial structure this si cope
I looked they all looked like bone less cucks the family is the only 1 that seemed good
im going to legit mark all the slayer bone structures in some random crowds some thread soon

i dont care jfl

Yes i agree good pheno is everything fuck your harmony bullshit i can prove mine your's is iffy all the people worshiped in holly wood contains these pheno's

• +1
No, majority indians don't look like this and this Thread is cope.

View attachment 140065
I am white, so it is not cope.

And who gives a fuck about what "most ***** look like"?

What matters is the individuals, not the masses.

• Hmm...
You don't know what harmony is, and saiyng that he looks like a morph is just admitting that he looks good lmao.
he doesnt look good you utter autistic retard. he looks like my shit I took this morning. if he tried to approachwhite women they would scream and call for police automatically, even with "natural white coloring"

=

he has hunter eyes and good facial structure this si cope

im going to legit mark all the slayer bone structures in some random crowds some thread soon
doesnt fucking matter. its overall package that makes you good looking. just because he has more bone protursion than some street shitter indian it doesnt make him any less indian. you can tell he is ethnic just by the features. he wouldnt mog shit even with normal coloring. this is one of the cringiest ethnic copes ive ever seen on this forum

like there are some good looking indians, its possible to look good as an indian, but this man looks like literal "sub"-human. homo erectus. like an albino ethnic monkey

he doesnt look good you utter autistic retard. he looks like my shit I took this morning. if he tried to approachwhite women they would scream and call for police automatically, even with "natural white coloring"

doesnt fucking matter. its overall package that makes you good looking. just because he has more bone protursion than some street shitter indian it doesnt make him any less indian. you can tell he is ethnic just by the features. he wouldnt mog shit even with normal coloring. this is one of the cringiest ethnic copes ive ever seen on this forum

like there are some good looking indians, its possible to look good as an indian, but this man looks like literal "sub"-human. homo erectus. like an albino ethnic monkey

You are writing 300 words essay to cope with being mogged hard by a curry

:lul:

cope . your brain cannot handle his near perfect bone development compared your average western man.

its because he has white skin and his bone structure is revealed to the world unlike it would be under dark skin. you cannot see through color he doesnt look like shit at all. he looks insane

• +1
cope . your brain cannot handle his near perfect bone development compared your average western man.

its because he has white skin and his bone structure is revealed to the world unlike it would be under dark skin. you cannot see through color he doesnt look like shit at all. he looks insane

Cocainecowboy is a larper but this thread is pure gold like mines.

You are writing 300 words essay to cope with being mogged hard by a curry
the only thing he mogs me at is street-shitting

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo

It doesn't even matter if this is true or not.

It's simply super transparent cope, because you yourself are one of the first ones to preach PSL autism standards such as 99th+ percentile stats or other shit.

Nothing you say has any credibility.

• +1
It's simply super transparent cope, because you yourself are one of the first ones to preach PSL autism standards such as 99th+ percentile stats or other shit.
i never did that you down syndrome kid

why would I have made this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/universal-slayer-trait.31721/

if i was srsly "preaching 99th+ percentile" stats. you make 0 sense

He mogs you and all your family, make another essays is too good.
ye ok

i never did that you down syndrome kid

why would I have made this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/universal-slayer-trait.31721/

if i was srsly "preaching 99th+ percentile" stats. you make 0 sense
Also you: I'm 6'8 and mog you to shit bro. I might have a recessed maxilla but I'm still a giga mogger bro"

Virtue signaling in the form of a like-baiting thread followed by insecurity-ridden brags... What a pitiful character you are.

But it's all a larp right? Right? Hahaha

• +1
Also you: I'm 6'8 and mog you to shit bro. I might have a recessed maxilla but I'm still a giga mogger bro"

Virtue signaling in the form of a like-baiting thread followed by insecurity-ridden brags... What a pitiful character you are.

But it's all a larp right? Right? Hahaha
first of all I don't have a recessed maxilla. 2nd i've never voluntarily made a single thread or attacking anyone I "mog them". i only ever mention it in replies when i feel it may have purpose or people just start calling me out. i dont care for pitiful validation and "bragged" less than 95% of users

I am white, so it is not cope.

I don't know if you are white so still cope, the title of your thread still false.
first of all I don't have a recessed maxilla. 2nd i've never voluntarily made a single thread or attacking anyone I "mog them". i only ever mention it in replies when i feel it may have purpose or people just start calling me out. i dont care for pitiful validation and "bragged" less than 95% of users

Imagine making gigantic essays because can't cope with being mogged by currys

:lul:

Last edited:
no, thy look like shit with bulbous fucking noses.