These are ideal male cheekbones

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
The best cheekbones are high/averge set, not to prominent. They are haigh class and aesthic. Like this

Alain delon

Alain delon 2

Now big wide, prominent cheekbones look low class subhuman and feminine. Especially when they're round like deep has

1 2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, ltsOver, hattrick and 18 others
Lifefuel for me. Mine are high set, not so prominent and vertically sharp

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Yerico7, 000 and 1 other person
I'm the top one

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, Fath0039, Incoming and 2 others
Large zygos on their own are a masculine and dimorphic characteri
The best cheekbones are high/averge set, not to prominent. They are haigh class and aesthic. Like this

View attachment 93737

View attachment 93738

View attachment 93739

View attachment 93740
Chico's zygos could be considered an example of true average.

Alain Delon has prominent and high set zygos. O'Pry's zygos have low prominence but are absurdly high.

The ideal zygos are higher than Delon's and have more prominence than O'Pry's. The perfect example of this is Stephen James.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, NegativeNorwood, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Large zygos on their own are a masculine and dimorphic characteri

Chico's zygos could be considered an example of true average.

Alain Delon has prominent and high set zygos. O'Pry's zygos have low prominence but are absurdly high.

The ideal zygos are higher than Delon's and have more prominence than O'Pry's. The perfect example of this is Stephen James.

alain have averge heigt set zygoz and they're perfect

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 656
They're extremely good, I don't dispute that. You couldn't improve them substantially. It's like improving from 7.5 PSL to 8 PSL. The change would be insignificant. But they aren't true perfect.
well the change from 7.5 to 8 is from high tier local model to outright international one, wo pretty significant. But I get your point.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 656
The most painfull thing abou this thread is that i have low, round, feminine cheekbones.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, I'mme and BigBoy
The most painfull thing abou this thread is that i have low, round, feminine cheekbones.
if they are enough prominet to define your face you should be good, unless they are abnormally low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
well the change from 7.5 to 8 is from high tier local model to outright international one, wo pretty significant. But I get your point.
7.5 PSL is significant when it's a whole-face thing but improving a single feature from 7.5 to 8 PSL is not significant. The difference between high-tier local models and supermodels (assuming it's based on genuine attractiveness and not striking features, so talking about people like Chico or Gandy rather than O'Pry or Barrett) is more about supermodels having less sub-7 traits. If a face was entirely made up of features that were individually like a 7.5 PSL, the overall face would be an 8, if that makes sense.

if they are enough prominet to define your face you should be good, unless they are abnormally low
When low set zygos are prominent it can actually look bad. Men have higher zygos than women, so lower-set ones look more feminine and the extra mass just exaggerates this. In extreme cases you end up looking like a bloatcel perpetually like Arcbrah, who still had bloated-looking cheeks despite a defined jaw at 130 lbs & 6'2"

7.5 PSL is significant when it's a whole-face thing but improving a single feature from 7.5 to 8 PSL is not significant. The difference between high-tier local models and supermodels (assuming it's based on genuine attractiveness and not striking features, so talking about people like Chico or Gandy rather than O'Pry or Barrett) is more about supermodels having less sub-7 traits. If a face was entirely made up of features that were individually like a 7.5 PSL, the overall face would be an 8, if that makes sense.

When low set zygos are prominent it can actually look bad. Men have higher zygos than women, so lower-set ones look more feminine and the extra mass just exaggerates this. In extreme cases you end up looking like a bloatcel perpetually like Arcbrah, who still had bloated-looking cheeks despite a defined jaw at 130 lbs & 6'2"
i'm bloated so much right now so i look like a pig

• +1

oh I th8nk the differenfe between high tier local vs supermodel is the actual striking or unique features, provided that both have already no flaws.

as for the cheekbones, you mean that low pronounced cheekbones leave no room for the cheeks to gain concavity or shadow?

• +1
oh I th8nk the differenfe between high tier local vs supermodel is the actual striking or unique features, provided that both have already no flaws.

as for the cheekbones, you mean that low pronounced cheekbones leave no room for the cheeks to gain concavity or shadow?
no they're just not as aesthetic

• +1
Something like that, yeah. It just looks less lean frontally.

I think the difference between high tier local vs supermodel is the actual striking or unique features, provided that both have already no flaws.
It's not like Chico has striking or unique features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2227
Faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2227
models being 8 rather than 7,5
I'm not sure. I tend to try to stick to using PSL as a measurement for attractiveness rather than a measure of capacity to model, because the two are only loosely correlated.

In my experience once people are in the 'very attractive' territory around a 7 and beyond, they already have the harmony. Morphing an instagram model into the Gigaest of Chads is usually a matter of slightly enhancing one or two specific features, typically the chin or jaw.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
its about harmony. chico has actually not so good cheekbones but it works very well with his maxilla

• +1
Stop coping, the bigger the better

B753421a0f2f52e29edede42d319b190

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 8775, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
its about harmony. chico has actually not so good cheekbones but it works very well with his maxilla
Chico would look better with top-tier zygos. It is impossible for an objectively average feature to 'harmonise' with other features in such a way that it becomes good. He is who he is in spite of his zygos (because zygos aren't all that important).

these are high placed.

nut yes, ramirez has the best cheekbones in my opinion and is who I would love to look like
Would you rather have low set prominent cheekbones or high set non prominent cheekbones?

• +1
Would you rather have low set prominent cheekbones or high set non prominent cheekbones?
high set any day. I have high set shit prominence ones and they still allow me to have shadow in cheeks

• +1
High class low class is cope in 2019 anyways as long as you're a white man

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
The problem with the first one is that his jaw is too small and out of proportion. The Second one is sexy af nohomo
dunno, looks like a face glued onto a head

Stop coping and sucking the dick of Alain

A elias

• +1
Looks like @DidntRead after fat grafting iirc

No even the same species, not even close, not even never and never again the same species.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
It is what it is

What? zoom the image, you never and never will see another person that look like this guy, only Richard Ramirez.

• +1
What? zoom the image, you never and never will see another person that look like this guy, only Richard Ramirez.
Yeah he's pretty weird looking tbh, like 6.5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Yeah he's pretty weird looking tbh, like 6.5 PSL.

Like 8/10 god himself, Tranny Barrett and Asian gay Chico doenst even get close.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 656

ok

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd