Reactions: Deleted member 656
Looks like @DidntRead after fat grafting iirc
AEiztAO

no matter how good the fat grafting is
It wouldn't even be close to this dudes eye area

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 656
Stop comparing models faggots or I'll slice you open with my 3 inch cock
Sorry I don't know where that statement came from I'm extremely sorry for any emotional grief I have caused 😢 :(

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, DidntRead, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
View attachment 93904
no matter how good the fat grafting is
It wouldn't even be close to this dudes eye area

Well, I've never seen a picture of you, if you have good cheekbones like the user said then you should have a good eye area, yet I don't understand him saying that Gandy mogs Elias.

Legit

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
IMAGINE NOT HAVING ZYGOS IN 2020 JFL....

Well, I've never seen a picture of you, if you have good cheekbones like the user said then you should have a good eye area, yet I don't understand him saying that Gandy mogs Elias.
i have good zygos but shittier UES
Stop coping and sucking the dick of Alain

View attachment 93832
Insane how much his thin neck, traps and shoulder failo him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Large zygos on their own are a masculine and dimorphic characteri

Chico's zygos could be considered an example of true average.

Alain Delon has prominent and high set zygos. O'Pry's zygos have low prominence but are absurdly high.

The ideal zygos are higher than Delon's and have more prominence than O'Pry's. The perfect example of this is Stephen James.

I have similar cheeckbones/zygos to this picture, just a bit more forwards protruding cheekbones. I got it after SuperhardMEwing for like a year.

Alain Delon has prominent and high set zygos. O'Pry's zygos have low prominence but are absurdly high.

The ideal zygos are higher than Delon's and have more prominence than O'Pry's. The perfect example of this is Stephen James.

FUUUCK.
HOW CAN I COPE WITH HAVING SUCH SUBHUMAN CHEECKS NEXT TO HIM.

best cheekbones in the game

Attachments

• 35270bfb8d884bb474bae8fe88c5af7b.jpg
    35270bfb8d884bb474bae8fe88c5af7b.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 115

You seen chris browns zygos? those looks pretty ideal to me also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yeah. You keep thinking big zygos are femenine while i tank any hit you make to my face. And while i can shatter your skull in just one

Yeah. You keep thinking big zygos are femenine while i tank any hit you make to my face. And while i can shatter your skull in just one
seems to me like big, high, prominent cheekbones are dimorphic, in both directions. having flat cheekbones looks androgynous.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
In all fairness, both of these mfs, had bitches of their time periods fawning for them, and dated the most attractive women, (case in point, chris brown was fucking rihanna), certified moggists

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 656
Why you go searching on the internet for men for hours.......do you like men ?

mine are kinda low set (like in the middle) and very prominent. idk if thats good tho

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
high set any day. I have high set shit prominence ones and they still allow me to have shadow in cheeks

high set?:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4310, JMax and 1 other person
View attachment 272914

yes, high set,whats the deal with bashing me every time and ALWAYS posting pics that are almost 10 years old (plus this one which I weighted 10 kilos more) when I have posted tons of more recent, non distorted and frontal angled ones?

Cheap personal attacks are cheap
you have great bones dude

• +1
Reactions: buflek
View attachment 272914

yes, high set,whats the deal with bashing me every time and ALWAYS posting pics that are almost 10 years old (plus this one which I weighted 10 kilos more) when I have posted tons of more recent, non distorted and frontal angled ones?

they arnt high set, you have camera downwards facing up

why dont you just post a normal fucking photo in daylight, your pushing 40 years old

christ at that studio set up, did you take a lampost home?

they arnt high set, you have camera downwards facing up

why dont you just post a normal fucking photo in daylight, your pushing 40 years old

christ at that studio set up, did you take a lampost home?
its an absolute front pic from very far away, ZERO distrortion or angles in this one, but whatever, keep making up shit to try and dismiss my arguments. The light is so people can see where the bones are more easily. By the way lighting shouldn't matter, cheekbone position is about widest part of the face anyway, so try to keep finding excuses to bash.

EDIT:

looking UPWARDS pic (which makes them seem lower set and yet the line between widest part remains in upper nose)super candid far away one in street lighting

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 272914

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and 2peasinapod
its an absolute front pic from very far away, ZERO distrortion or angles in this one, but whatever, keep making up shit to try and dismiss my arguments. The light is so people can see where the bones are more easily. By the way lighting shouldn't matter, cheekbone position is about widest part of the face anyway, so try to keep finding excuses to bash.

here is the most neutral expression i can find from a quick google search

even then you can see you always put the camerea below and pointing upwards to fraud zygos height, you actually have more low set.. very typical skull shape of low class south meds

like you say, bone position doesnt change so even i post 10 year old photos or 10lbs higher it doesnt make a difference

anyone can see that you fraud all your photos, you have thousands all with the same position and expression. just go and take a video outside tomorrow straight on and lets see, its not like youve got a job

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685

View attachment 272966

View attachment 272967

even then you can see you always put the camerea below and pointing upwards to fraud zygos height, you actually have more low set.. very typical skull shape of low class south meds

like you say, bone position doesnt change so even i post 10 year old photos or 10lbs higher it doesnt make a difference

anyone can see that you fraud all your photos, you have thousands all with the same position and expression. just go and take a video outside tomorrow straight on and lets see, its not like youve got a job
i dont think that he have low zygos, rather medium... i have low zygos

View attachment 272966

View attachment 272967

sure mate another two pics taken from lookism super old bloated threads.

You know what, no worth trying to arge with you. I have pics from every angle, recent ones yet you still continue to cherrypick.

Here is one with the camera above my head and pointing downwards with head

Another with camera even higher and head even more downwards

, but im sure you will find yet another bullshit excuse to keep bashing. I'm done arguing with you I already presented proof and proof yet you still keep cherrypicking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
sure mate another two pics taken from lookism super old bloated threads.

You know what, no worth trying to arge with you. I have pics from every angle, recent ones yet you still continue to cherrypick.

View attachment 272977

Here is one with the camera above my head and pointing downwards with head, but im sure you will find yet another bullshit excuse to keep bashing. I'm done arguing with you I already presented proof and proof yet you still keep cherrypicking.

that isnt highset zygos, you are deluded beyond repair, frank tufano tier, and even then the camera is clearly positioned lower than your face
i dont think that he have low zygos, rather medium... i have low zygos

he has typical cheekbone of south med, they start low but are bulky, its just hes anorexic so they appear a bit more elegant in 99%ile lighting and conditions

• +1
First guy has high set cheekbones but they are big

the camera is clearly positioned lower than your face
he has typical cheekbone of south med, they start low but are bulky

Proof that you don't know what you are talkiing about. They are the complete opposite, high set and with low volume.

You still ignore the latest post where I posted two pics with the camera clearly higher than face and face pointing downwards.

View attachment 272914

How much did your weightloss impact your zygos? Is the difference dramatic?

How much did your weightloss impact your zygos? Is the difference dramatic?

Yes, before they were not visible, and after final weightloss they changed a lot suddenly. Zygos with low prominence experience the most dramatic change in the last few pounds/bloat lost.

cant figure out if mine are high or medium set
also i prefer andreas eriksen or Ramirez cheekbones
I kinda like o'prys because of how high set they are, but they are lacking mass-wise

Last edited:
  • +1
Proof that you don't know what you are talkiing about. They are the complete opposite, high set and with low volume.

You still ignore the latest post where I posted two pics with the camera clearly higher than face and face pointing downwards.

well let the users decide for themselves, noone thinks you have high cheekbones except you

maybe some normies who arnt used to seeing such a gaunt face might say it, but i honestly dont think you have a defined face in natural light but only in extreme lighting conditions like at night with downward or behind lighting

@2peasinapod your walls of text don't matter. @Zyros has positively, narrow eyes with hollow cheeks so he appears to have high set cheek bones by default, unconditionally.

It's a win win for him.