These Are The Members Who Will Really Gonna Make It To The 10%

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
The ones who will get surgery, that is, less than 1% of this shit forum where people think using vitamin C and moisturizer is a looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton, Bennett, currymax and 8 others
The ones who will get surgery, that is, less than 1% of this shit forum where people think using vitamin C and moisturizer is a looksmax
This is low Iq and cope.

not everyone needs surgeries. If you have good height and decent frame with a non recessed face, you have a great base to become 5.5 PSL and above. You don’t need to spend 20k+ on surgeries to ascend

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 3123, DidntRead and 2 others
Brb getting LeFort 3

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Ethnicope
This is low Iq and cope.

not everyone needs surgeries. If you have good height and decent frame with a non recessed face, you have a great base to become 5.5 PSL and above. You don’t need to spend 20k+ on surgeries to ascend

Yeah, post your face and I'll morph to show you how ugly you actually are

JFL @ how pathetic you guys are, if fucking @Amnesia needed surgery and is still looking for more surgeries you really want me to believe that you phaggots who stay here rotting the whole day only need 1 or 2 surgeries at best?!

KYS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy and Deleted member 3902
tbh mewing gave some results but they are too minimal to make any significant difference.

Yeah, post your face and I'll morph to show you how ugly you actually are

JFL @ how pathetic you guys are, if fucking @Amnesia needed surgery and is still looking for more surgeries you really want me to believe that you phaggots who stay here rotting the whole day only need 1 or 2 surgeries at best?!

KYS
Again, low IQ cope.

@Fuk is 6’9 with a god tier eye area. He just needs to chew to increase his jaw size and he’ll be gigachad

@cocainecowboy is 6’7 and just needs to cut BF

@benisblatt just needs to fully softmaxx and he will hit Tyrone status

@ImprovLoser also just needs to softmaxx

@ZHZ1773 is 6’3 with good frame. From what I’ve seen he just needs to softmaxx and doesn’t need any surgeries (I may be wrong however).

these are just a few examples out of many on this site. Not everyone needs surgeries, many people are a softmaxxing cycle away from ascending.

using @Amnesia as an example is absolutely retarded. He has average height (5’9) and I’m pretty sure had a terrible base before getting surgeries. You can’t compare his situation to everyone else’s on this forum. Unless you’re a retard of course.

I don’t need surgeries either.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 3123, Yummyinmytummy and 2 others
not everyone needs surgeries.
Dude you're black. Blacks are the only people who generally don't need surgeries (unless you're Kevin Hart-tier height in which case you definitely need LL). Aside from eye color change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 3902
Dude you're black. Blacks are the only people who generally don't need surgeries (unless you're Kevin Hart-tier height in which case you definitely need LL). Aside from eye color change.
It’s not a white or black thing. You don’t have to be black to have a good base for softmaxxing

Again, low IQ cope.

@Fuk is 6’9 with a god tier eye area. He just needs to chew to increase his jaw size and he’ll be gigachad

@ZHZ1773 is 6’3 with good frame. From what I’ve seen he just needs to softmaxx and doesn’t need any surgeries (I may be wrong however).

these are just a few examples out of many on this site. Not everyone needs surgeries, many people are a softmaxxing cycle away from ascending.

using @Amnesia as an example is absolutely retarded. He has average height (5’9) and I’m pretty sure had a terrible base before getting surgeries. You can’t compare his situation to everyone else’s on this forum. Unless you’re a retard of course.

Stopped reading after @ImprovLoser, look at all these CHADS! They can all fix their flaws in a matter of 1 or 2 months max and they don't even need to spend more than 100$ BUT THEY ALL PREFER TO ROT IN THIS SHIT FORUM INSTEAD!

THEY ALL ROT HERE BECAUSE IT'S NOT JUST A SOFTMAX SHIT THAT THEY NEED!

Again, low IQ cope.

Where the fuck do you guys get these insane height holy fucking shit 6'9 what the fucking hell bro thats brutal as shit

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
It’s not a white or black thing. You don’t have to be black to have a good base for softmaxxing
The average black guy - even a literal hoodlum - generally has a better base than others.

Softmaxing means you're already Chadlite which means you're already part of the top 10%.

Chadlite => top 10%
Chad => top 5%
Chad w/ money => top 1%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Even worse, all you put was height, height, height!

Muh height!

Fucking bluepilled shit, jesus christ, this site is so fucking utter trash lately it hurts!!!!

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
I agree, jfl at this narcy dick-sucking club.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Stopped reading after @ImprovLoser, look at all these CHADS! They can all fix their flaws in a matter of 1 or 2 months max and they don't even need to spend more than 100$ BUT THEY ALL PREFER TO ROT IN THIS SHIT FORUM INSTEAD!

THEY ALL ROT HERE BECAUSE IT'S NOT JUST A SOFTMAX SHIT THAT THEY NEED!
Now you’re making strawman arguments. I never said 2-3 months with less than 100$. What I’m saying is that they don’t need to drop thousands on potentially invasive surgeries.

This is a looksmaxxing forum. While there’s a lot of incel shitposting on here, there’s also tons of legitimate advice that can help you improve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Now you’re making strawman arguments. I never said 2-3 months with less than 100$. What I’m saying is that they don’t need to drop thousands on potentially invasive surgeries.

This is a looksmaxxing forum. While there’s a lot of incel shitposting on here, there’s also tons of legitimate advice that can help you improve.

Now tell me, why they don't do that and enjoy the amazing benefits that they will get instead of rotting here?

BECAUSE THEY ARE COPING AND THEY STILL NEED SURGERY, BUT YOU PHAGGOTS ARE TOO LOW IQ TO EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT A FEW MM CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOU, CONSIDERING HOW LITTLE YOU FUCKING SUBHUMANS KNOW ABOUT AESTHETICS AND HOW SHITTY YOUR RATINGS ARE, I'M NOT SURPRISED AT ALL BY HOW MUCH YOU GUYS ARE COPING WITH THIS SHIT!

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Even worse, all you put was height, height, height!

Muh height!

Fucking bluepilled shit, jesus christ, this site is so fucking utter trash lately it hurts!!!!
Are you a retard? You’ve been blackpilled for months, if not years and you’re still denying heightpill? Jesus Christ

The taller you are, the less good looking you have to be. A guy with a 5 PSL face but 6’5 body and decent/good frame to accompany it can slay. This trend continues until you hit a point of diminishing returns (which is around 6’10-7’0)

This isn’t bluepilled. This is one of the cornerstones of the blackpill and PSL. But sure, go on. Keep coping

• +1

Fuck surgeries tbh. If softmaxxing doesn't work for me then I'll just be a man about it and accept my fate.

• +1
I don't even need surgery just fillers

Now tell me, why they don't do that and enjoy the amazing benefits that they will get instead of rotting here?

BECAUSE THEY ARE COPING AND THEY STILL NEED SURGERY, BUT YOU PHAGGOTS ARE TOO LOW IQ TO EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT A FEW MM CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOU, CONSIDERING HOW LITTLE YOU FUCKING SUBHUMANS KNOW ABOUT AESTHETICS AND HOW SHITTY YOUR RATINGS ARE, I'M NOT SURPRISED AT ALL BY HOW MUCH YOU GUYS ARE COPING WITH THIS SHIT!
Who said they’re not doing that? @benisblatt is looksmaxxing. @Fuk is looksmaxxing. @cocainecowboy will start his BF cut in a few months. I’m on my BF cut. There’s many people here who are still looksmaxxing alongside being active on this site. Not everyone is lazy.

A few MM’s can make or break you, sure. But the point of softmaxxing is to reveal those few MM’s (if you’re high BF and have a bloated face) or give you a few MM’s (of jaw width from chewing for example.)

typing in all caps isn’t an argument either.
Fuck surgeries tbh. If softmaxxing doesn't work for me then I'll just be a man about it and accept my fate.
Surgeries are the way

I lied

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 3123
@cocainecowboy will start his BF cut in a few months.

This was enough.

Get the fuck out of my way you fucking homosexual subhuman sucking these guys' dicks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton and hebbewem
This was enough.

Get the fuck out of my way you fucking homosexual subhuman sucking these guys' dicks
Of course. You only cherry-pick one example out of the 4-5 I listed and say “this was enough”.

Come on son. Please don’t be like this. Please don’t be a retard

• +1
Some

It's over for me.

• So Sad