these autistic PSL morphs are getting quite popular

MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Kraken

is this superman guy morphed with gandy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111, Richard Cheese, LancasteR and 1 other person
bump

• +1
Reactions: h111
classic example of how society is turning the bp into a joke again. First it started with the whole “mewing” fag joke, and the “bye bye” with chico and barrett. And then we see these tiktokcels talking about how they are an incel when just a week ago they were saying “shh im mewing”. I cant handle these faggots changing the course of the bp, and then people will use buzz words like “incel” or “school shooter” against actual bp community members. I cant believe oldcels on facebook are using morphs for their shitty memes. .org is doomed

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
classic example of how society is turning the bp into a joke again. First it started with the whole “mewing” fag joke, and the “bye bye” with chico and barrett. And then we see these tiktokcels talking about how they are an incel when just a week ago they were saying “shh im mewing”. I cant handle these faggots changing the course of the bp, and then people will use buzz words like “incel” or “school shooter” against actual bp community members. I cant believe oldcels on facebook are using morphs for their shitty memes. .org is doomed
society is over billions must mew