cursedbybones
hardstuck 5’10 ltn
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2026
- Posts
- 983
- Reputation
- 1,215
@simematic @dreamz @5ft2cutecel
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
understsandableView attachment 5705881View attachment 5705882View attachment 5705883
@simematic @dreamz @5ft2cutecel
yeahView attachment 5705881View attachment 5705882View attachment 5705883
@simematic @dreamz @5ft2cutecel
yeah
bros postmaxxing
i didnt notice i posted 2 yeahbros postmaxxing
Change your location to smth including Jack and Daniel’sView attachment 5705881View attachment 5705882View attachment 5705883
@simematic @dreamz @5ft2cutecel
who even looks at my bio, but a great idea I’ll probably change to thatChange your location to smth including Jack and Daniel’s
Since you bio already includes ltn it’s kinda dragging it yk
Nice
@bluebandz
bro I got banned for posting scat tooThat's not even worst of the worst
Some guy was banned for posting scat and mods made him sing a song about him being a toe licker
@bluebandz
nigga im deadView attachment 5705881View attachment 5705882View attachment 5705883
@simematic @dreamz @5ft2cutecel

okView attachment 5705881View attachment 5705882View attachment 5705883
@simematic @dreamz @5ft2cutecel
HaView attachment 5705881View attachment 5705882View attachment 5705883
@simematic @dreamz @5ft2cutecel
Im scares of being banned for being gayView attachment 5705881View attachment 5705882View attachment 5705883
@simematic @dreamz @5ft2cutecel
Wait your that guy in ban appeals saying “I didn’t know I couldent post scat”bro I got banned for posting scat too![]()