These dating apps are fucking sexist

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Alright so meetme and Skout are pretty much the only good ones, you can swipe unlimited times and message unlimited times

got device imei banned from both recently from uploading a shirtless pic..

meanwhile girls upload pics of them twerking in thongs... just what the fuck.

im device banned so I have to get a new phone. What’s the cheapest way to get a new phone?

also fuck badoo/bumble and every other dating app. I tried them today and you get like what 10 swipes a day and then you’re done for 24 hours? LMAO.. like bruh the fuk. Ain’t no one getting a rotation of women even if you are 10/10 on 10 swipes a day.

10 swipes a day... that’s a fucking joke. I’m pretty sure 80% of the women that are swiped on aren’t even online for weeks

And you can’t even send pics unlike meetme and Skout. These other apps are a joke

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 14478
I remember like 1-2 years ago badoo atleast gave you like 600 swipes to unlimited swipes, without paying

now all these apps are giving you like 10 swipes wtf..

even if you are an 11/10 you’re not getting an instant rotation of 40+ hoes when you’re limited to 10 swipes a fukin day

Last edited:
Most of the girls on Tinder and Bumble put their Instagram and Snapchat in their bio, then say "I'm not on here often. Hit me up here.".

It's a brutal social media pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, spark and Deleted member 14478
Also, for most of the world, it's cuffing season right now. Meaning women prefer LTRs they can show off to their families over the holidays.

Women are more active on dating apps during the summer.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member and Deleted member 14478
Alright so meetme and Skout are pretty much the only good ones, you can swipe unlimited times and message unlimited times

im device banned so I have to get a new phone. What’s the cheapest way to get a new phone?

also fuck badoo/bumble and every other dating app. I tried them today and you get like what 10 swipes a day and then you’re done for 24 hours? LMAO.. like bruh the fuk. Ain’t no one getting a rotation of women even if you are 10/10 on 10 swipes a day.

10 swipes a day... that’s a fucking joke. I’m pretty sure 80% of the women that are swiped on aren’t even online for weeks

And you can’t even send pics unlike meetme and Skout. These other apps are a joke
Get off the Dating Apps ASAP.

1) You have GOT to approach iOis from warm places like Dog park, Workout classes, Apartment Gym, Daytime/Nightime Bars/Clubs.

2) Or USE INSTAGRAM.

Instagram is Painful, I know. You have got to force it. I havn't posted in 6 months and feels like a huge falio. But just searching places on Igram of popular bars/clubs/shopping in your city you will find 100s of 18-25 years olds who can DM at free will. Meanwhile you cannot even message the 4/10 you luckily matched on bumble.

Instagram is the only dating app their is. You can fruad like crazy and post all sorts of flexs.

Most of the girls on Tinder and Bumble put their Instagram and Snapchat in their bio, then say "I'm not on here often. Hit me up here.".

It's a brutal social media pill.
Social Media Pill is soo ruthless. You honestly have to build out a great one and I feel like 100s of doors will open.
iT'S Just so hard/effort for most guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Also, for most of the world, it's cuffing season right now. Meaning women prefer LTRs they can show off to their families over the holidays.

Women are more active on dating apps during the summer.
True I got +1000 matches last month on Yubo
Now I barely get +100

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Get off the Dating Apps ASAP.

1) You have GOT to approach iOis from warm places like Dog park, Workout classes, Apartment Gym, Daytime/Nightime Bars/Clubs.

2) Or USE INSTAGRAM.

Instagram is Painful, I know. You have got to force it. I havn't posted in 6 months and feels like a huge falio. But just searching places on Igram of popular bars/clubs/shopping in your city you will find 100s of 18-25 years olds who can DM at free will. Meanwhile you cannot even message the 4/10 you luckily matched on bumble.

Instagram is the only dating app their is. You can fruad like crazy and post all sorts of flexs.

Social Media Pill is soo ruthless. You honestly have to build out a great one and I feel like 100s of doors will open.
It's over if you don´t have at least +1k followers with a mogger followers-following ratio

• +1
It's over if you don´t have at least +1k followers with a mogger followers-following ratio
theirs guides on here that show u how to do it. You can also just buy. How many chicks followers do you check? None. You buy them slowly like 100 to 250 a time and unfollow the ones with terrible profile pics.

I had an active social media presence for 8 years, was inkwell the entire time and deleted my accounts.

Probably made a big mistake. Used to have 700+ IG followers. Now I have 40.

Now I barely get +100
Have you gotten laid off Yubo?

I created an account and feel like it's cope because it's a "friendship" app and these women just want texting buddies.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 14478
Have you gotten laid off Yubo?

I created an account and feel like it's cope because it's a "friendship" app and these women just want texting buddies.
Yh
Mostly nudes tho and IG followers
Yes try to get away with girls that have too much shit on their bio
Watch out from the trannies too

• +1
Yh
Mostly nudes tho and IG followers
Yes try to get away with girls that have too much shit on their bio
Watch out from the trannies too
wtf is Yubo? Is this is the US?

• +1
I use Yubo in the US.

It's an app for zoomers to find "friendship".

Problem is that a lot of the girls are xtremly far away

• +1
It's a " dating" app for mostly teenagers and young adults
It's shit unless the girls are really into you, most only want social media followers and validation
You can`t post truly nudes on your bio, they remove them, but girls can
Also you can get lives and shit

I use Yubo in the US.

It's an app for zoomers to find "friendship".

Problem is that a lot of the girls are xtremly far away

It's a " dating" app for mostly teenagers and young adults
It's shit unless the girls are really into you, most only want social media followers and validation
You can`t post truly nudes on your bio, they remove them, but girls can
Also you can get lives and shit
Probly not for me im a 26yo wageslave. Just gonna have to LARP as BF to broke young girls or post prime roasties. Im doing that to the latter right now lol

• Woah
Probly not for me im a 26yo wageslave. Just gonna have to LARP as BF to broke young girls or post prime roasties. Im doing that to the latter right now lol
How's your jb appeal

Guys don't have any standards there and girls go on there looking for someone who only meets very high standards, and they make their money from tons of people using the site, i.e. girls and desperate guys. What can you expect?

Now I barely get +100
How the fuk are u getting that many when you only get 10 swipes A day? Is yubo different?