These fillers get godly results, what's the catch?

NECK&VOICE

NECK&VOICE

Platinum

Seriously, why not get this?

Will it look dogshit after 5 months? Will it fuck up your face in the long run?

Have there been some studies on this?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
South americans found a hack

Seriously, why not get this?

Will it look dogshit after 5 months? Will it fuck up your face in the long run?

Have there been some studies on this?

It might migrate somewhere else in the face if not done properly, it can also be hard to break down when it does migrate and yes, it will wear down eventually. Implants would be the better option as they are permanent but unfortunately more expensive option.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, NECK&VOICE and SoundnVision
There's over 200 types of filler available for these clinics to use, the cheaper places aren't gonna tell you they are using a cheaper one that will last under a year, only about 5 of the fillers are good quality most are cheap shit.
I payed alot for mine but it was injected by someone who knows what they are doing and it's lasted 20 months so far.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, NECK&VOICE and AySab
It might migrate somewhere else in the face if not done properly, it can also be hard to break down when it does migrate and yes, it will wear down eventually. Implants would be the better option as they are permanent but unfortunately more expensive option.
Implants erode bone, no?

There's over 200 types of filler available for these clinics to use, the cheaper places aren't gonna tell you they are using a cheaper one that will last under a year, only about 5 of the fillers are good quality most are cheap shit.
I payed alot for mine but it was injected by someone who knows what they are doing and it's lasted 20 months so far.
Does it look the same after 20 months or slowly changes, dissolves? How to know which is the right filler?

how does this affect Lebron's legacy

nvm wrong thread

Implants erode bone, no?

Your surgeon will provide a full list of aftercare to mitigate this from happening. Bone erosion usually happens due to bad aftercare.

jfl at him zooming out to fraud the results with lens distortion

Implants erode bone, no?
Only silicone implants.

Medpore, PEEK, titanium and HA actually promote bone growth, the bone grows into the implant's porous structure.

@RealSurgerymax is this true 👇? And overall opinion about thread
Only silicone implants.

Medpore, PEEK, titanium and HA actually promote bone growth, the bone grows into the implant's porous structure.

Radiesse doesn't bloat you on the long term. So why people do not get radiesse?

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
jfl at him zooming out to fraud the results with lens distortion
Wouldn't make sensé to do that as it's proven that HA fillers give you a lot of volume on the short term