These foids are retarded

fm30366

fm30366

Recessed ltn
Joined
Mar 20, 2026
Posts
1,342
Reputation
981
This can’t be serious, almost 5 thousand likes on that comment too, these bitches think they would be reincarnated as the genetically blessed, if they had their boneless faces turned into a man it would be over for them, they wouldn’t be able to use makeup to fraud it away, how could they think that they are just gonna reincarnate and be above the average male, fucking idiots man.

Crazy to me how much foids that already have shit genetics try to transition to men to have an “easier” life, then they detransition after experiencing how fucked it is to be a short and underdeveloped “male”.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5282.jpeg
    IMG_5282.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 0
everything is relative, who am i to judge ngl

I know they have it easier but they probably think since chad doesnt want them that their lives suck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, fm30366 and milkshake_addict
everything is relative, who am i to judge ngl

I know they have it easier but they probably think since chad doesnt want them that their lives suck
I’m scrolling these comments, they are mentioning how woman will have a higher chance to not get in jobs they want which is proven by statistics, but does that matter when ur a below average male, that doesn’t get basic kindness and interaction from woman, at that point the person wouldn’t even care about a job, they would just be depressed and have mental issues, these woman literally can’t comprehend that fact, they expect to get reincarnated as the chad who's life is straight success,it makes no sense to me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Notcel
I would never want to be a foid. Periods getting assaulted by LTN or incels thanks. As a man always wish to be a Chad.
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366
I would never want to be a foid. Periods getting assaulted by LTN or incels thanks. As a man always wish to be a Chad.
I want to be Chad, but for some of us it isn’t possible bro
 
I would never want to be a foid. Periods getting assaulted by LTN or incels thanks. As a man always wish to be a Chad.
Also, I think being woman and man both are terrible, but woman have more ways to cope, as they have higher smv and can still be loved easily.
 

Similar threads

Bars
Replies
6
Views
65
Chadeep
Chadeep
shortmanlett
Replies
7
Views
68
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
slaviccartfiend
Replies
8
Views
98
maximuslaid
maximuslaid
jouk314
Replies
9
Views
119
ju4e
ju4e
slaviccartfiend
Replies
2
Views
51
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top