These forums are dead.

D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Little by little they are dying every day there are fewer and fewer funny users to cage at. fewer high IQ users to listen to fewer chads to aspire.

It has simply turned boring and predictable.

Offtopic has turned from a wild unpredictable place where you weren't sure what were you going to see ranging from caging at some abused Hungarian dog ranting about his BWC to reading @personalityinkwell and @KrissKross high IQ thought-provoking threads to mirin at HiggaBiggas low inhibition filming his classmates and brutally bullying them.

Success subforum is rotting in its inactivity with what little is posted there being just some greycel asking "HoW tO bECOmee rrIIICCHH FFFAst???"
and others LARPing about being crypto millionaires jfl.

Looksmaxxing subforum on the other hand is just recycling the same old ideas and discussing things that were proven to be huge copes long ago or polishing them and giving them a new shiny color to hide the bullshit underneath.

I am going to leave this sinking ship in the coming weeks right after I'm finished collecting and archiving some good threads.
After I'm done with that I will be posting a MEGA Thread with links/articles/threads/screenshots/etc. I collected all across the internet in the last three or so years.
So others could benefit from my amassed knowledge.

Really there is nothing of value here left except some good friends and bros made on here.

Take what you need from here and then leave don't hesitate just leave.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lmao, Deleted member 13197 and 13 others
@realklay11 Did you read the thread to the end?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and ItsOver.com
Many men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
all the good users moved to discord, it's done for these forums
discord is where it's at rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 2214, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Little by little they are dying every day there are fewer and fewer funny users to cage at. fewer high IQ users to listen to fewer chads to aspire.

Offtopic has turned from a wild unpredictable place where you weren't sure what were you going to see ranging from caging at some abused Hungarian dog ranting about his BWC to reading @personalityinkwell and @KrissKross high IQ thought-provoking threads to mirin at HiggaBiggas low inhibition filming his classmates and brutally bullying them.

Success subforum is rotting in its inactivity with what little is posted there being just some greycel asking "HoW tO bECOmee rrIIICCHH FFFAst???"

Looksmaxxing subforum on the other hand is just recycling the same old ideas and discussing things that were proven to be huge copes long ago or polishing them and giving them a new shiny color to hide the bullshit underneath.

I am going to leave this sinking ship in the coming weeks right after I'm finished collecting and archiving some good threads.
After I'm done with that I will be posting a MEGA Thread with links/articles/threads/screenshots/etc. I collected all across the internet in the last three or so years.

Really there is nothing of value here left except some good friends and bros made on here.

Tag me in that megathread please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 11167
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
also, wtf are you talking about. massive knowledge I gained? you are basically a 2021cel, and you were a greycel when I was like 4k posts in
Do you wish to be tagged?
fuck no. I want you to link me the higgabigga bullying threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Blue, AscendingHero and 1 other person

Pls tag me in your archived megathread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
Can u send me the discord links and stuff

also, wtf are you talking about. massive knowledge I gained? you are basically a 2021cel, and you were a greycel when I was like 4k posts in

fuck no. I want you to link me the higgabigga bullying threads
I am an OG from Braincels times

tag in your megathread

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11748
I am an OG from Braincels times
doesnt matter. Surgery won't ascend you and the few legit looksmaxes (RTT and basic softmaxxes) are already well known and understood in depth. There's nothing new you can bring to the table that isnt just an overexaggeration of reality with a touch of psl autism in it.

• +1
Reactions: Blue
doesnt matter. Surgery won't ascend you and the few legit looksmaxes (RTT and basic softmaxxes) are already well known and understood in depth. There's nothing new you can bring to the table that isnt just an overexaggeration of reality with a touch of psl autism in it.
My amassed collection has all kinds of stuff 5GB of archives

There are bound to be things in it that will interest you.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
My amassed collection has all kinds of stuff 5GB of archives

There are bound to be things in it that will interest you.
I mean I guess I have nothing to lose. Tag me then

Not really you just have t sift thru the threads. Lots of things have yet to be discussed but everyone will keep posting about bimax and maxilla that's why it appears so stale and over said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, AscendingHero and Deleted member 11167
I mean I guess I have nothing to lose. Tag me then
Do remember there are roughly 5GB of text copypastas taken from Reddit,incel.is,looksmax,4chan, other less know internet forums, etc.

Then there is around 20GB of video archive and 40GB of misc stuff in one way or another related to inceldom/lookism/blackpill/red pill/etc.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Not really you just have t sift thru the threads. Lots of things have yet to be discussed but everyone will keep posting about bimax and maxilla that's why it appears so stale and over said.
True there tends to be a perl in a mud once in a while but it is rare to find it.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
the most relevant server has pretty much limited access, can't join rn
can u at least pm the link so i'll be there when space opens up

I don't really get what the point of the first half of your thread is. If you want specific threads back, why not make some yourself. As for the users who posted their face, it's totally understandable that with the entire @Short Ugly and Brown saga or higgabigga's situation people are way more wary of posting personal stuff, due to the backslash they will receive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 11167
  • JFL
What I wanted to say is that sooner or later, looksmaxxing information will "run dry" due to its limited nature. There is only so much we can potentially do to increase our attractiveness, at some point it's expected that the same information will basically be recycled over and over again.

• +1
What I wanted to say is that sooner or later, looksmaxxing information will "run dry" due to its limited nature. There is only so much we can potentially do to increase our attractiveness, at some point it's expected that the same information will basically be recycled over and over again.
true only thing that's left are surgeries

• +1
Over, hope I can ascend this summer and won’t have to rot anymore

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
please tag me in that mega thread

• +1
Real life is where it's at rn.

• +1
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 11167
I disagree.

Most of us were born below 5.5 PSL. Life begins at 5.5 PSL.
I meant that real life is life there is no other alternative no online space that can replace it.

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 2214
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Why not both?
cartoon network bubbles GIF

tag me in the megathread

also i disagree with you on looksmaxxing knowledge. We don't know everything yet, people just keep talking about the same topics over and over again

Almost every user here can't understand one of the biggest factors of looks which is harmony. Only a few users have researched it and know that it is about ratios but they only know of 3-4 ratios that make up harmony. There are so many others we don't know of that these high iq users are currently researching

• +1
tag me in the megathread

also i disagree with you on looksmaxxing knowledge. We don't know everything yet, people just keep talking about the same topics over and over again

Almost every user here can't understand one of the biggest factors of looks which is harmony. Only a few users have researched it and know that it is about ratios but they only know of 3-4 ratios that make up harmony. There are so many others we don't know of that these high iq users are currently researching
Will do

True there are many newcomers to the looksmaxxing that need to be taught basics I understand that.

But what I don't understand is why already established users repeat same useless shit over and over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
tag please

• +1