These girls really be staring at subhumans 💀

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro I don’t think I’m that ugly I’m like Normie at least most interactions with ppl show that at least

But sometimes these girls will just stare like I think she was disgusted she literally stared at me walking by till her eyes almost rolled into her head :feelskek:

She had her mouth open but it looked like a disgusted face :feelscry:

I was smoking so hopefully she was just disgusted at that but idk since it’s common here in Europe i just don’t understand why shed find a mtn so amusing in the disgusted way type shit :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
you are a HTN

Life of a subhuman :

• So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko
you are a HTN
With the face this girl made idk I noticed her staring from my perifferal and I kept making short glances in her eyes she didn’t look away like i literally saw her eyes on the edge she almost turned her head she couldn’t take her eyes off my face

Tho idk if In a good way since her face looked disgusted like her mouth was open like kinda When ur looking at a cracked shitting on the floor that’s what it looked like :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
Life of a subhuman :
Staring at a poor subhuman minding his own business isn’t cool :fuk:

And they literally don’t look away it’s like they are in awe or some shit

But it doesn’t make sense I’m not that ugly i literally never got treated worse for my looks amongst ppl I would know :feelscry: