These green contacts for ethnics

Deleted member 14139

Deleted member 14139

Silver
The only major flaw is that they seem to be too green, as in too saturated. Iris design, pupils, etc look very good on dark brown eyes

thoughts? I'd rather look like a gay fraud than having brown eyes deceased-buttocks

Screenshot 20211001 134712 YouTube
Screenshot 20211001 134650 YouTube
Screenshot 20211001 134640 YouTube

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, karbo, Deleted member 13332 and 7 others
They look pretty high quality. How much $$ for one pair?

50 USD for 6 months (much better than contacts that last 1 year. 1 year contacts are usually thicker, so they protrude more and give sort of a thick, glass eye effect)

Anesthesia Addict Fonesta

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, aBetterMii and .👽.
They look really good here. Really shines bright under sunlight (this video features like two other contacts)

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and .👽.
@LooksOverAll thoughts? These would look good as fuck on your hazel eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
@LooksOverAll thoughts? These would look good as fuck on your hazel eyes
I've tried contacts but they don't look real enough for everyday use. They have a raised appearance which is noticeable up close. Maybe on vacation or clubbing but how much SMV would going from hazel -> green really add? Too risky imo for everyday life as if you rub your eye or some other accident happens it can move out of place which is social suicide.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Patient A
50 USD for 6 months (much better than contacts that last 1 year. 1 year contacts are usually thicker, so they protrude more and give sort of a thick, glass eye effect)

Anesthesia Addict Fonesta
oh didnt know this thing about year contacts. im wearing a year contact from ttdeye and some ppl notice it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
I've tried contacts but they don't look real enough for everyday use. They have a raised appearance which is noticeable up close. Maybe on vacation or clubbing but how much SMV would going from hazel -> green really add? Too risky imo for everyday life as if you rub your eye or some other accident happens it can move out of place which is social suicide.
honestly don't base your judgment on your past experiences with contacts. The difference between contact to contact is MASSIVE. Some are utter shit, and some actually look realistic. I've rummaged through tens of contacts to find this decent one. Most blue ones in general tend to be utter shit. That "raised" appearance is usually only terrible on people with bulging eyes/not enough eyeshadow from frontal bone. Also, these contacts are very thin, so theyre less likely to give glass eye effect

I'd say they're worth a try. Starting out with hazel eyes is a big advantage with contacts since ether color will blend better and look more realistic, and yes it would be significant imo, this color is really bright under sunlight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TrestIsBest, .👽. and 2 others
these look pretty decent ngl, I have brown eyes and am MENA might give it a shot. I think the only colors we can pull off are like green and light brown maybe hazel

Too risky imo for everyday life as if you rub your eye or some other accident happens it can move out of place which is social suicide.
Daily reminder that nobody cares if a girl got caught frauding

• +1
Reactions: karbo, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 3593 and 1 other person
oh didnt know this thing about year contacts. im wearing a year contact from ttdeye and some ppl notice it
try these ones if you have brown eyes. Blue contacts in general just look bad. The iris design is not well made usually, and most companies can't pull off a natural tone. This green color is safe for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
honestly don't base your judgment on your past experiences with contacts. The difference between contact to contact is MASSIVE. Some are utter shit, and some actually look realistic. I've rummaged through tens of contacts to find this decent one. Most blue ones in general tend to be utter shit. That "raised" appearance is usually only terrible on people with bulging eyes/not enough eyeshadow from frontal bone. Also, these contacts are very thin, so theyre less likely to give glass eye effect

I'd say they're worth a try. Starting out with hazel eyes is a big advantage with contacts since ether color will blend better and look more realistic, and yes it would be significant imo, this color is really bright under sunlight
I might try them but I'm already in my daily routine at college and the same people see me everyday. I would probably wear them if I take a trip somewhere though.

these look pretty decent ngl, I have brown eyes and am MENA might give it a shot. I think the only colors we can pull off are like green and light brown maybe hazel
These really would look good on levantine middle easterns, meds with brown eyes, Turks, light skinned pakis. and yeah, i gave up on finding good blue contacts. They stand out too much and are riskier for ethnics

They look really good here. Really shines bright under sunlight (this video features like two other contacts)

looks pixelated and fake up close, how can you fool a close one like your gf or wife with that or even close friends? only works if the person next to you is 2 meters away from you and there shouldn't be any sunlight tbh

• +1
try these ones if you have brown eyes. Blue contacts in general just look bad. The iris design is not well made usually, and most companies can't pull off a natural tone. This green color is safe for ethnics
im wearing dark green ones. light green looked so bad. thx

• +1
These really would look good on levantine middle easterns, meds with brown eyes, Turks, light skinned pakis. and yeah, i gave up on finding good blue contacts. They stand out too much and are riskier for ethnics
nice man I’ll look these up later.

n yea I’ve met a few Levantine Arabs some of them legit have green eyes it’s insane

looks pixelated and fake up close, how can you fool a close one like your gf or wife with that or even close friends? only works if the person next to you is 2 meters away from you and there shouldn't be any sunlight tbh
??????? Who said you're supposed to "fool" your wife or close friends with this lol. These are meant for you to wear in clubs/Tinder hookups

these up close shots are VERY close, the camera is inches away. Only people that would be able to tell are those in kissing distance tbh. Narrow eyes help with not getting busted too

They look very nice under sunlight

• +1
Reactions: mortis
nice man I’ll look these up later.

n yea I’ve met a few Levantine Arabs some of them legit have green eyes it’s insane
lol I'm Lev Arab and my entire maternal side of the family has colored eyes. Blue/green and SUPER light. Mom married a brown eyed man and now I'm wearing these fucking things daily

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
I might try them but I'm already in my daily routine at college and the same people see me everyday. I would probably wear them if I take a trip somewhere though.
lol definitely not for college. I meant for Tinder hookups/clubbing

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 7725
i was trying to use contacts for vision instead of glasses i had a session of trying to put them in and ended up walking out with red eyes and eye drops, my eyes are just to narrow so i ended up getting glasses, is it true a round eye is ideal for contacts?

i was trying to use contacts for vision instead of glasses i had a session of trying to put them in and ended up walking out with red eyes and eye drops, my eyes are just to narrow so i ended up getting glasses, is it true a round eye is ideal for contacts?
it's very hard to put on contacts with square orbitals and narrow eyes yeah lol. Impossible to put them on without stretching one of your eyelids open

I have very narrow eyes and wear contacts. Has nothing to do with it, once the contacts are in your eyes, the shape of your eyes is irrelevant. Just pull your lower eyelid down and put it in.

you should've still gotten contacts tho glasses are hard to pull off

you should've still gotten contacts tho glasses are hard to pull off
only use them for screens not full time thank god

even the doctor had a go at putting them in for me and she couldn’t get them in lol

first one looks real but idk ifs worth it
if you're already a good looking guy + can get hookups from tinder, it's definitely worth it. 50 USD for 6-9 months

• +1
what do u think about these? im wearing these ones but ppl that know me call me out. idk why, maybe the big iris?

https://ttdeye.com/products/real-caramel#looxReviews

View attachment 1350980View attachment 1350981
People that know you will always call you out regardless of what you're wearing because they know your natural eye color

They're not horrible but not realistic either. I would say in strong lighting, unless you have really narrow eyes, people will probably be able to tell. The iris pattern is bad and the color hue is strange, it's not really a common color at all. The pupil is also too large

I definitely think the ones i linked are much more realistic

• +1
People that know you will always call you out regardless of what you're wearing because they know your natural eye color

They're not horrible but not realistic either. I would say in strong lighting, unless you have really narrow eyes, people will probably be able to tell. The iris pattern is bad and the color hue is strange, it's not really a common color at all. The pupil is also too large

I definitely think the ones i linked are much more realistic
alright thanks, i will order it tomorrow

alright thanks, i will order it tomorrow
are you actually 14 yo mf??? are your parents okay with you wearing contacts? Miring your inhibition wearing them to school

• So Sad
14,5 tbh:Comfy:
@N1666
contacts are 100% not worth it if you're ugly/severely recessed (depending how recessed you are, if at all). It's just a cherry on top if you've run out of soft maxxes. Why wear them to school? Are u trying to fuck girls in ur school? Don't they already know ur eye color? You need to fraud EXTRA hard considering they'll see you daily

• +1
contacts are 100% not worth it if you're ugly/severely recessed (depending how recessed you are, if at all). It's just a cherry on top if you've run out of soft maxxes. Why wear them to school? Are u trying to fuck girls in ur school? Don't they already know ur eye color? You need to fraud EXTRA hard considering they'll see you daily
i just want some good eyes tbh. no specific goal

i just want some good eyes tbh. no specific goal
alright bro. I'm ordering them too in 3 months (leanmaxxing first). Since you're ordering first, please post pics of how they look on you, let me know if they look alright or utter shit

• +1
alright bro. I'm ordering them too in 3 months (leanmaxxing first). Since you're ordering first, please post pics of how they look on you, let me know if they look alright or utter shit
if I don't forget it yea i can PM you or u pm me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
9mmsfx mogs
but a pair costs $500 and they only last for a year

lol definitely not for college. I meant for Tinder hookups/clubbing
so this is not for everyday use? im about to order it but very unsure. the color is very "high" idk how to describe it. its very vibrant

so this is not for everyday use? im about to order it but very unsure. the color is very "high" idk how to describe it. its very vibrant
You can wear them everyday for 10 hours according to people

I had the same thoughts about the color being too saturated. It looks slightly too green but it's not light enough to cause a problem. Based on the videos i watched, it looked dark green indoors

• +1
Yeah

U can’t keep contacts on forever. Contacts are a cope just like lifts . Stroma and leg lengthening
lifts are perfect for someone like me who's 6'1 and wants to look tall in public. LL would be retarded for me. In fact LL would be retarded for a 5'10 guy too .

Why do you mfs think you're meant to fool the entire world with contacts? You're not meant to keep them on forever. They're an easy way to get lighter eyes for a certain period of time. AKA hookups. Stroma doesn't seem to be coming any time soon

• +1
If you're not sure, don't buy them unless you're rich. 50 USD is a lot for a 14 yo tbh

• +1
9mmsfx mogs
but a pair costs $500 and they only last for a year
9mmsfx is just an overrated joke. I've seen tens of people say that you can't wear them for more than 2 hours due to how thick they are. Their extreme opacity legit gives you a frog glasseye effect. The only look good in cherrypciked lighting on the website

I'm still gonna try them in the future but 500 USD is a joke

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and .👽.
i was about to buy but they r sold out:feelswah:
Theyre sold out for a reason. They're good tbh. Definitely better than the ones you're currently using, i guarantee that. Try to find another supplier or just wait. They'll restock in a week

• Love it
just have natural green eyes bro

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and .👽.
Theyre sold out for a reason. They're good tbh. Definitely better than the ones you're currently using, i guarantee that. Try to find another supplier or just wait. They'll restock in a week
what about these? looks more real than the green ones?