These implants plus a surgery with taban will solve most of the inceldom problem

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

Your coping if your saying he didn't go up in attractiveness the dude ascended hard he looks better than most people you will see in the every day life imagine time with eye area surgery

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Do you even English

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Drugs and 1 other person
Go for it OP what r u waiting for

Dude every one of reptiles posts are written like this tbh lke there is no grammar and it makes it really hard to read your coping if you dont think otherwide imagne what time for random remarks like imagne yes

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
he went up like 0.25PSL. u need to cover his head from his eyebrows and up because they made him have a long ass forehead in the left and a “shorter” forehead in the right with hair.

Dude every one of reptiles posts are written like this tbh lke there is no grammar and it makes it really hard to read your coping if you dont think otherwide imagne what time for random remarks like imagne yes

1 more annoying cunt to add to ignoring list
he went up like 0.25PSL. u need to cover his head from his eyebrows and up because they made him have a long ass forehead in the left and a “shorter” forehead in the right with hair.

What improved was a ridiculous amount first look at the chin width it increased by a mother fucker that's ascension point 1 or psl plus 1 the dude on the left is at-least 3 psl next look at the cheek bone system much more projected like in most male models that's plus 1 psl (point 0.5 psl points are little things like beards and skin care routine) so he is at 2 psl ascension points he also has beta carentoid skin that's plus 0.5 psl so he is at 5.5 psl fix eye area and orbital retrusion and he will have another 2 psl he could get to 7.5 with surgery at least.

(note i am using the 1/10 scale)

Last edited:
O. Ramirez's work. Guy has had a few incidents, including two dead patients and loss of license. Be careful if you end up going with him.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
O. Ramirez's work. Guy has had a few incidents, including two dead patients and loss of license. Be careful if you end up going with him.

Brutal what are you willing to risk though to look good

Brutal what are you willing to risk though to look good

well thats a flimsy supposition. Those kind of results dont require an unethical or incompetent surgeon.

Also you're thinking too far ahead; the risk is winding up with horrible disfigurement or dysfunction that requires many more surgeries to correct (and may never be corrected). Death is the least of your concerns.

• +1
well thats a flimsy supposition. Those kind of results dont require an unethical or incompetent surgeon.

Also you're thinking too far ahead; the risk is winding up with horrible disfigurement or dysfunction that requires many more surgeries to correct (and may never be corrected). Death is the least of your concerns.

Fair enough tbh but is their other surgeons doing work like this cause the most popular ones look shit and unnatrual eppley's look gay ass fuck dr yarem chucks look gay as fuck whom else this guy seems to only have good results

Yap shit can go wrong and hit the fan so fast

Yap shit can go wrong and hit the fan so fast

But whom else ? yarem chuck sucks most the other results i have seen are gay ass fuck i mean this guy seems like the only good one i'm not kidding you

But whom else ? yarem chuck sucks most the other results i have seen are gay ass fuck i mean this guy seems like the only good one i'm not kidding you
One must be careful bro tbh that's your face if it's fucked it's fucked for life

One must be careful bro tbh that's your face if it's fucked it's fucked for life

Yes i know before any implants though their is a safer alternative face liposuction at that point collagen meme actually works

• JFL
Yes i know before any implants though their is a safer alternative face liposuction at that point collagen meme actually works
Just work out and lose weight tbh then if you don't look good with low bf you might consider surgery

Just work out and lose weight tbh then if you don't look good with low bf you might consider surgery

1 good news i found is that i look way better without the beard fuck beards in general tbh

1 good news i found is that i look way better without the beard fuck beards in general tbh
Yap they make me look like utter shit too shaved mine and kept the chin area to increase chin volume

Yap they make me look like utter shit too shaved mine and kept the chin area to increase chin volume

I've seen what i should try and achieve with surgery my main issue is 1 bit is phyically not possible without possible weight loss the hyoid area

to this

Hyoid plus ramus pill the most brutal 1

• +1
I gotcha you actually need surgery tbh good luck

Yes thankfully i look human in the 2nd pls note i can't achieve this look but this is what the closest thing the guy morphed me to know i can't have that for ovious reasons mainly cause i don't have that skull but the 2nd morph is the closest thing to this i can get on mine it looks good

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back