these jeans look fire

I used to rock affliction but I wear Ralph Lauren and Loro piana now
Screenshot 20240914 073422 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and xantrooper
those are hella expensive tho and kinda rare
its better to have like 2-3 pairs of high quality pants over shits thatll be worn out within 1-2 years

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
its better to have like 2-3 pairs of high quality pants over shits thatll be worn out within 1-2 years
yeah but the whole japanese / archive aesthetic is also very non nt so dressing like that prolly isnt the best choice most ppl will think youre weird unless youre in nyc or something.

• +1
nah the fit on these are bad imo i like skinnies and baggies but a lot of straight leg jeans are very tapered which i hate
i love tapered jeans

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
oh then i can see why you like them then they look good im just not a fan of tapered
im not a big fan of flared jeans tbh, i like tapered

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
im not a big fan of flared jeans tbh, i like tapered
bootcut is my preference im not a fan of big flares either they can easily make you look too zesty

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: dbva
It's kind of impossible to have the most aesthetic proportions in clothes. All the good clothes is made for skinny or average people. Many designers and analysts have covered the topic. Sure you can be more fashionable than average and even more fashionable than most but I don't think it's possible to get to the top levels of fashion if swole.
meaningless argument bhai just wear whatever u want jfl if u think being swole plays that big of a role