These kind of women are my type

"From an evolutionary perspective" seems to be one of the go-to arguments of the average midwit trying to pose as intellectual when defending a particular like of reasoning. Not saying user mogs_me is a midwit but it sure is funny how accurate this is in general.
when discussing human behavior, why does it not make sense to "go-to" the EXCLUSIVE concept that has formed the human brain and thus human behaviors? and how would this be midwitted behavior?

@slop slinger it wont let me reply to your dm can you fix it

Getting a gl gf as a subhuman will just give "normies" the green light to shit on your subpar looks even harder, unless you are the ultimate authority for something

Lol at listening to "observations" of incel virgins like vanillasperm when it comes to these topics
Reminder my real life experiences far outweigh your internalized speculations. I showed up with a hot girl in my high school reunion and guess what, suddenly the jocks that bullied me and shoved me into my locker were shaking my hand and asking me where I bought my sneakers. It's a major status symbol. Also your deadline to unblock me is down to 48 hours now, I've got something really devious up my sleeve ready to be put into effect should you fail to comply.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
@slop slinger it wont let me reply to your dm can you fix it
Well, I deiberately checked the box that said "Close for further replies.'

when discussing human behavior, why does it not make sense to "go-to" the EXCLUSIVE concept that has formed the human brain and thus human behaviors? and how would this be midwitted behavior?
well I wasn't reading the whole discussion that prompted that argument and just wanted to pull an rl, dont be mad

well I wasn't reading the whole discussion that prompted that argument and just wanted to pull an rl, dont be mad
Implying hes actually mad. Presumptuous of you to think you can read emotions from behind the screen.

• +1
Reactions: vanillaicecream
Richface is gross