These niggers would be in the street begging or in low tier jobs if it wasn’t for affirmative action

케이제이

케이제이

to find true happiness
Hahahah, so pathetic people

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, human304, try2beme and 2 others
@datboijj react how you want, your people don’t know how to behave even when their future depends on it, fucking monkeys, I can’t wait to leave and permanently stay out of America!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, tombradylover, lemonnz and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: human304 and 케이제이
What's going on boyo, you making thread after thread on nigs.

Carrying @human304's torch I see.
I was insulted by one earlier like always, check my recent post

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and normie_joe
If popeyes stopped accepting EBT’s then almost all niggers would die within a month

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
@datboijj react how you want, your people don’t know how to behave even when their future depends on it, fucking monkeys, I can’t wait to leave and permanently stay out of America!
To be fair they were shipped there and then they got castrated, raped and stuff it's pretty awful.

• So Sad
Reactions: 케이제이
To be fair they were shipped there and then they got castrated, raped and stuff it's pretty awful.
In America they never did, only Arabs castrated them

• +1
Reactions: human304
Nigga called u out personally @datboijj

Get your ass out the job center and make blasians rn with OP, i had enough of these race baiting

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Nigga called u out personally @datboijj

Get your ass out the job center and make blasians rn with OP, i had enough of these race baiting
Like I would ever take directions from a virgo forest elf

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
this happened to everyone everywhere at some point in history + that's completely irrelevant to what OP is saying.

Why are you sucking up to blacks? Is it because u wanna play victim card for curries at some point as well?

this happened to everyone everywhere at some point in history + that's completely irrelevant to what OP is saying.

Why are you sucking up to blacks? Is it because u wanna play victim card for curries at some point as well?
First of all, he is talking about Affirmative Action, something they have in cuckmerica only. Second, slavery was worldwide but the most recent form of slavery was the trans-Atlantic trade so that's why it's more recent even though it was over a 100 years ago probably that they abolished slavery over there. Also I'm not white that I am a cuck for other races, JFL. I despise white liberals because they only suck off blacks, I think it's selective anti-racism which is why I don't like them. You're mistaking me addressing a topic using context for supporting whatever these libtards push for. I am not.

First of all, he is talking about Affirmative Action, something they have in cuckmerica only. Second, slavery was worldwide but the most recent form of slavery was the trans-Atlantic trade so that's why it's more recent even though it was over a 100 years ago probably that they abolished slavery over there. Also I'm not white that I am a cuck for other races, JFL. I despise white liberals because they only suck off blacks, I think it's selective anti-racism which is why I don't like them. You're mistaking me addressing a topic using context for supporting whatever these libtards push for. I am not.
I didn't say you are liberal but it sounds like you have some secret agenda.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I didn't say you are liberal but it sounds like you have some secret agenda.
Nah, I don't. I'm always saying how unfair it is that libtards cherrypick with their anti-racism and how I like right-wingers because they're equally racist. Though plenty of right-wingers/alt-righters are cucks for blacks as well so that's funny.