these people can’t be real

IndecentEyes

IndecentEyes

Solstice
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Posts
2,394
Reputation
5,596
:British::British::British:
IMG 3680

IMG 3681

I AM DEAD SERIOUS THEY ARE NOT KIDDING THE VID WAS A FASHION SHOW WHO PLAYED THE SONG
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K and ihavenightmares
Why are all the faggots trying to be niche like they arent hivemind sheep anyway
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes, Blasian-K and polarpop
:British::British::British:
I AM DEAD SERIOUS THEY ARE NOT KIDDING THE VID WAS A FASHION SHOW WHO PLAYED THE SONG
Lol

Nah, it's just letting stickers onto social media platforms like TikTok and Instagram was a mistake.

It lets the unsentient life forms post something without even thinking. They just pull up a sticker.
Why are all the faggots trying to be niche like they arent hivemind sheep anyway
Because it's on social media. Just trying to appeal to a niche to seem different, but it's bot activity.
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes and ihavenightmares

Similar threads

foiddestroyerkenny9
Replies
4
Views
59
Crimx991
Crimx991
Euron
Replies
7
Views
76
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
6
Replies
3
Views
55
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
thomasjiooo
Replies
4
Views
60
esoterichumbleltn
esoterichumbleltn
I
Replies
4
Views
50
iblamexyz
I

Users who are viewing this thread

  • SPAM
  • IndecentEyes
  • mrtjlvl
  • polarpop
  • Crimx991
  • arthurfish
  • lebanesedude
Back
Top