These Pics Are So Lifefuel

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
It's like a fucking growth spurt, first month nothing... second month not that much... then... BOOOOM, a bunch of hair, I need this to happen on my temples and crown!!!!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

minoxidil-resultados-barba-italo-3-meses-antes-e-depois.jpg

This one is suifuel though, but you can clearly see that his genes are all subhuman tier

3-meses-minoxidil-rogaine-kirkland-foligain-min-768x766.jpg

Legit, men that can grow beard need to add points to their smv

@Lifeisgood72 thoughts?

Only stubble looks nice tbh. Beard always make you look like a bloated ethnic unless you have a strong jaw, at which point there really is no reason to get a beard.
I guess if you're chubby a beard can hide some of the fat tho

Only stubble looks nice tbh. Beard always make you look like a bloated ethnic unless you have a strong jaw, at which point there really is no reason to get a beard.

Using minoxidil to get a beard was the stupidest thing I've ever done in my face. Not only I didn't complete the treatment so I still can't grow a full beard, but the beard also doesn't follow my jawline, especially near to the ramus, so I have to keep shaving because if I let it grow it looks like I have the roundest mandible possible

• So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel and LordNorwood
Using minoxidil to get a beard was the stupidest thing I've ever done in my face. Not only I didn't complete the treatment so I still can't grow a full beard, but the beard also doesn't follow my jawline, especially near to the ramus, so I have to keep shaving because if I let it grow it looks like I have the roundest mandible possible
Yea same for me with my natural beard

Beard stays after you quit, hairline goes away

🧐

The same thing happens on the hair, that's why people usually use a combination of fin + minox. Minox will regrow the hair, after you're done you can just hope on fin and your hair won't fall, just like it won't fall from the beard

🧐

The same thing happens on the hair, that's why people usually use a combination of fin + minox. Minox will regrow the hair, after you're done you can just hope on fin and your hair won't fall, just like it won't fall from the beard
Minox hair still falls after quitting even on Fin

*Someone who cant grow a good beard*

Legit, men that can grow beard need to add points to their smv

Cope. I have literally insane beard genetics, been told so by PSL community, but I have a potato face. Beard is only good of you got great bones as well so that you can run stubble game, otherwise its useless and does nothing.