these rich people get away with anything

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

uhh okay
tony podesta the guy who kickstarted the whole pizza gate thing, it was on wikileaks I remember it but it got taken down. In his email he talked about being on his private jet with children something like that.

his art is actually hilarious almost like rubbing it in normies face hahaha karmic sacrifice or something like that

IMG 9532
IMG 9535

Nigga was even at madeleine mccann crime scene with his brother
🤣
IMG 9533
IMG 9536

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, iblamechico and PeakIncels
Based that means we also have chance to escape if we became mega rich

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PeakIncels and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
if your rich you won in life and will always have more success than a htn

• +1
Reactions: motiascension, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and CL8
  • +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and PeakIncels
buddy thats impossible only 1% of people is even millionaires. You will never get to these people level p Diddy couldnt get away with his crime he was not at the same echalon as tony podesta

• JFL
Reactions: CL8
tony podesta the guy who kickstarted the whole pizza gate thing, it was on wikileaks I remember it but it got taken down. In his email he talked about being on his private jet with children something like that.

his art is actually hilarious almost like rubbing it in normies face hahaha karmic sacrifice or something like that

View attachment 3214604View attachment 3214614

🤣
View attachment 3214636View attachment 3214640
Yh money and Moloch is protecting them

• So Sad
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
buddy thats impossible only 1% of people is even millionaires. You will never get to these people level p Diddy couldnt get away with his crime he was not at the same echalon as tony podesta
First of all Bro ain't no party like a Diddy party:feelsez:

Second of all Diddy isn't low iq he has them taped either they will rescue him or kill him .

Third of all Diddy is giga based and will find a way to cheat the system

• +1
First of all Bro ain't no party like a Diddy party
:feelsez:

Second of all Diddy isn't low iq he has them taped either they will rescue him or kill him .

Third of all Diddy is giga based and will find a way to cheat the system
yes I think these niggers all have extreme dirt on each other and if you snitch something horrible will happen worse than death. Fucking crazy ahh death cult I dont to be a part of this

yes I think these niggers all have extreme dirt on each other and if you snitch something horrible will happen worse than death. Fucking crazy ahh death cult I dont to be a part of this
But I wanna:feelsez:

• Woah
I think I saw a video of some kind of basement or something but really dark and blurry and there's a voice of a child (who might've been a boy) crying while a grown man is saying "you can't get away now" or something like that. People said the voice of the grown man was identical to John podesta's voice. I was kinda scared when I saw the vid ngl it was uncomfortable (I was also like 14 years old)

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and tombradylover
I think I saw a video of some kind of basement or something but really dark and blurry and there's a voice of a child (who might've been a boy) crying while a grown man is saying "you can't get away now" or something like that. People said the voice of the grown man was identical to John podesta's voice. I was kinda scared when I saw the vid ngl it was uncomfortable (I was also like 14 years old)
Can u give me link to video plz sounds super interesting

View attachment 3214604View attachment 3214614

🤣
View attachment 3214636View attachment 3214640
I know I joke and stuff a lot but I’m being serious when I say this “art” is some of the creepiest shit I ever seen. Gives me chills in bad way

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Can u give me link to video plz sounds super interesting
Just did a lil search on YouTube. Couldn't find it. You gotta watch pizzagate podesta conspiracy videos maybe one of them will mention the vid I was talking about.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and XxW33dSm0k3rxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back