These sluts got too many options

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
I'm tired of these hoes acting like they deserve a gigachad when they're a 7 at best with a bland personality and no hobbies other than laying on her ass and watching Netflix.

Tbh something has to change because these females hypergamy is out of control. Social media needs to get deleted or at the very least limit the validation they get from it.

Their SMV is way too high nowadays.

Lowkey wish we still held standards and rules against women like the 50s.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, UltimateMan, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
Petition to have greycel’s posts reviewed by mods before being allowed to post? Absolute water of a post op.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 6902 and 14 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Subhuman Philtrum
Petition to have greycel’s posts reviewed by mods before being allowed to post? Absolute water of a post op.
It already happens to the very new users, but would be too much work to check first 500 messages of hundreds of graycels

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Incoming, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
Not a single word

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deathrasher42, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
It already happens to the very new users, but would be too much work to check first 500 messages of hundreds of graycels
Didn't know you did that. Thanks :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
WOAH GUYS CHECK OUT THIS FRESH NEW IDEA BY THE GREYCEL I THINK HES ONTO SOMETHING HERE

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5701 and Pedro Zanatta
too many desperate men hyping em up and giving attention. were raised to believe women value kind words and a good heart but thats a lie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6403
WOAH GUYS CHECK OUT THIS FRESH NEW IDEA BY THE GREYCEL I THINK HES ONTO SOMETHING HERE

lmao, I needed to vent
too many desperate men hyping em up and giving attention. were raised to believe women value kind words and a good heart but thats a lie.

The main causers of this IMO is Instagram and Tinder, we need to take em down, easier said then done.

lmao, I needed to vent

The main causers of this IMO is Instagram and Tinder, we need to take em down, easier said then done.
No its new age ideals , Feminism, and shaming men in to being submissive betas. Social media is just a platform. Somone has to have the power, for a while it was men but now women hold the cards.

Just let the dude vent instead of acting like this over it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UltimateMan, SpearOfOrion, Incoming and 1 other person
Just let the dude vent instead of acting like this over it.
Idk about u but I am tired of shit threads like this. This is literally basic blackpill shit.

Idk about u but I am tired of shit threads like this. This is literally basic blackpill shit.
I’m not really bothered, better than ‘Just work on your personality’ bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Ritalincel

:p

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
No its new age ideals , Feminism, and shaming men in to being submissive betas. Social media is just a platform. Somone has to have the power, for a while it was men but now women hold the cards.

Of course, but where are the beta males and attention whores concentrated at? Social media and Online Dating.

If we take that down, we gain power. Although it's small dent in the structure it's still something.

We have to start small before we can go and take down feminism and Disney lmao.

Of course, but where are the beta males and attention whores concentrated at? Social media and Online Dating.

If we take that down, we gain power. Although it's small dent in the structure it's still something.

We have to start small before we can go and take down feminism and Disney lmao.
If more simps wake up then the system will collapse on itself

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Ritalincel and Deleted member 6403
Greycel moment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12827 and Deleted member 8576
I'm tired of these hoes acting like they deserve a gigachad when they're a 7 at best with a bland personality and no hobbies other than laying on her ass and watching Netflix.

Tbh something has to change because these females hypergamy is out of control. Social media needs to get deleted or at the very least limit the validation they get from it.

Their SMV is way too high nowadays.

Lowkey wish we still held standards and rules against women like the 50s.
Same

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
the thread that started it all

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus and Deleted member 6403