These two users need to stop rating people here.

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

O’Pry > Chico
@Blackgymmax @StreegeReturn

I don’t know what goes in their mind. But they rate very harshly.
It’s not representative of real life.

Atleast the user StreegeReturn helps with legit advice if asked but even then both of these users are just roasting people on rating forum and putting comments like ‘ugly’ , ‘over‘ and ‘invisible’ rather then giving genuine ratings.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, rand anon, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
Blacks should not be able to rate. Too low IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, GuyFromSingapore, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
I wish more peopple rated me harshly. The cognitive dissodance of being rated decent on here and people saying i should be able to pull emo girls vs me never getting any is mind rotting and sould crushing

@Blackgymmax is one of the last good raters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Looks234
they rate fairly but are emotionally unstable narcissists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 21700
I wish more peopple rated me harshly. The cognitive dissodance of being rated decent on here and people saying i should be able to pull emo girls vs me never getting any is mind rotting and sould crushing
I’ll rate you negro

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii

Atleast the user StreegeReturn helps with legit advice if asked but even then both of these users are just roasting people on rating forum and putting comments like ‘ugly’ , ‘over‘ and ‘invisible’ rather then giving genuine ratings.
yeah guys dont believe me, the actual tinder experiment evidence is 100% bullshit.

the guys are asking for ratings because theyre actually invisible irl you dimb fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and squirrelcel
im new here but I think @StreegeReturn is a bit harsh ngl but just adjust what he gives u if u want, @Blackgymmax seems to be pretty good in terms of knowing what does good and what doesn't I think he might've done a lot of tinder experiments or some shit, so its not out of his ass completely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840