These women heightmog ALL OF YOU

Fuck

imagine how tall the kids would be if me (6’6) and one of these 6’3 bitches had a kid, u niggas reckon he would be 7 foot if he was raised the most optimally for height, without any hgh/mk677 or any of that shit ?
if thats how it worked 7 footers would go extinct because they pretty much never breed together

if thats how it worked 7 footers would go extinct because they pretty much never breed together
i didnt say thats the prerequisites lmao

not a single one height mogs me when im in shoes

and there are women on the site that are barefoot 6'5 so 6'8 or 6'9 in some heels
nigga there are women on this site?

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
yeah list them
1) Research shows height matters in dating and generally women prefer taller than shorter men.
if you want the studies I can post them but this should be water so don't cope.

2) You can reach the top shelf or anything high up and play most sports like basketball or american football better.

1. Quarterback: Tall quarterbacks often have an easier time seeing over the offensive line, allowing them to scan the field and find open receivers more effectively. Additionally, their height can give them a better throwing angle and help them release the ball over defenders.
  2. Wide Receiver: Tall wide receivers have a larger catching radius, meaning they can reach for passes that shorter receivers might not be able to. They can also be advantageous in jump ball situations, where they can outleap defenders to make catches.
  3. Tight End: Tight ends are often utilized as both blockers and receivers. Being tall can provide an advantage in blocking situations by allowing them to better engage with defenders. Additionally, their height can make them prime targets in the passing game, especially in the red zone where their height can be used to outmatch defenders.
  4. Defensive Back: Tall defensive backs, particularly cornerbacks and safeties, can disrupt passing lanes and make it challenging for quarterbacks to complete passes to taller receivers. They can also excel in jump ball situations and have a better chance of contesting passes.

similar advantages apply to basketball but that's just water.

3) Assert dominance which can attract attention and have it easier at work forever, a bunch of dopamine release that comes along with this as well.

4) Improved Basal Metabolic Rate which makes it, all else equal, faster to digest food as compared to manlets.

5) Prerequisite to ascend to at least chad status, there are no chads under 5'6 taller is better.

6) Taller people generally speaking have a much bigger reach which is an advantage for fighting.

7) Taller people have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease, Reduced risk of type 2 diabetes, Osteoporosis and have an improved respiratory function.

8) Another one is Better Cognitive Function: Some studies have suggested a positive association between taller height and cognitive function. Taller individuals may have larger brain volumes and better cognitive performance in certain domains.

Your turn.

1) Research shows height matters in dating and generally women prefer taller than shorter men.
if you want the studies I can post them but this should be water so don't cope.

2) You can reach the top shelf or anything high up and play most sports like basketball or american football better.

1. Quarterback: Tall quarterbacks often have an easier time seeing over the offensive line, allowing them to scan the field and find open receivers more effectively. Additionally, their height can give them a better throwing angle and help them release the ball over defenders.
  2. Wide Receiver: Tall wide receivers have a larger catching radius, meaning they can reach for passes that shorter receivers might not be able to. They can also be advantageous in jump ball situations, where they can outleap defenders to make catches.
  3. Tight End: Tight ends are often utilized as both blockers and receivers. Being tall can provide an advantage in blocking situations by allowing them to better engage with defenders. Additionally, their height can make them prime targets in the passing game, especially in the red zone where their height can be used to outmatch defenders.
  4. Defensive Back: Tall defensive backs, particularly cornerbacks and safeties, can disrupt passing lanes and make it challenging for quarterbacks to complete passes to taller receivers. They can also excel in jump ball situations and have a better chance of contesting passes.

similar advantages apply to basketball but that's just water.

3) Assert dominance which can attract attention and have it easier at work forever, a bunch of dopamine release that comes along with this as well.

4) Improved Basal Metabolic Rate which makes it, all else equal, faster to digest food as compared to manlets.

5) Prerequisite to ascend to at least chad status, there are no chads under 5'6 taller is better.

6) Taller people generally speaking have a much bigger reach which is an advantage for fighting.

7) Taller people have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease, Reduced risk of type 2 diabetes, Osteoporosis and have an improved respiratory function.

8) Another one is Better Cognitive Function: Some studies have suggested a positive association between taller height and cognitive function. Taller individuals may have larger brain volumes and better cognitive performance in certain domains.

Your turn.
my turn? you act like as if was trying to say being taller is a disadvantage

i just wanted to know the actual benefits and not bs like "reach top shelf" jfl

my turn? you act like as if was trying to say being taller is a disadvantage

i just wanted to know the actual benefits and not bs like "reach top shelf" jfl
i dont know reaching the top shelf is pretty damn cool, and I named 7 more advantages of being tall than manlet that im sure were intended to challenge you more.

i dont know reaching the top shelf is pretty damn cool, and I named 7 more advantages of being tall than manlet that im sure were intended to challenge you more.
topic change what would you say is the least tallest someone needs to be to have no height failo with majority of women

topic change what would you say is the least tallest someone needs to be to have no height failo with majority of women
depends on the country, but if you want the non-troll answer

USA would be about 5'10

Europe would be 5'11-5'11.5

depends on the country, but if you want the non-troll answer

USA would be about 5'10

Europe would be 5'11-5'11.5
yeah seems legit and imo if u just want to mog u have to be at least 6'3 but 6'4 even better

yeah seems legit and imo if u just want to mog u have to be at least 6'3 but 6'4 even better
my friend, mike o hearn is like barely 6'2 and he is taller than every bodybuilder he met except like 2 guys that i can recall, I still felt tall at 6'1.5-6'2 but I guess that is the minimum

my friend, mike o hearn is like barely 6'2 and he is taller than every bodybuilder he met except like 2 guys that i can recall, I still felt tall at 6'1.5-6'2 but I guess that is the minimum
nah man not just tall but to be one of the tallest in the room

depends how many in a room and country to be fair
the same can be said for 6'3 to be fair until a 6'5/6'6 white dude walks in.

Also when you say youre a particular height like 6'3 or 6'2, you usually take the one between your morning and evening, so as I am 6'3.25 in the evening but 6'4.4 in the morning, the middle value would be roughly 6'3.8.

depends how many in a room and country to be fair
I think you still have a skewed perception of height,

can you tell me how tall the tall dude in the middle is? (the small dude on the right is 5'8 and a half)

I think you still have a skewed perception of height,

can you tell me how tall the tall dude in the middle is? (the small dude on the right is 5'8 and a half)

View attachment 2870111
if the small dude is 174 then the middle one should be 202

the same can be said for 6'3 to be fair until a 6'5/6'6 white dude walks in.

Also when you say youre a particular height like 6'3 or 6'2, you usually take the one between your morning and evening, so as I am 6'3.25 in the evening but 6'4.4 in the morning, the middle value would be roughly 6'3.8.
yes but the chance of someone being 6'5 is just lower

what instead of typing that you could say if i was correct or not
very far from the truth, your brain is fucking fried dude everything you just said about 6'3/6'4 is entirely dismissed.

202 :lul: what in the fuck

very far from the truth, your brain is fucking fried dude everything you just said about 6'3/6'4 is entirely dismissed.

202 :lul: what in the fuck
no it isn't pictures are just harder to tell and seeing it again i guess him at 192

i live in germany and there are some that are like 6'3+