Thesis on the experimental verification of closed timelike curves, by Dr. Scarface, PhD

Scarface

Scarface

Indianapolis: Become Human
Today just half an hour ago when I was sitting on the subway, I noticed on a seat one row ahead of me something that can only be described as terrifying.

A guy, about 21-23 who legit looked 100% like the morphed version of myself made by the surgeon in Germany who I'm going to next year for sliding genio. He even had that same norwood coper swept over haircut that studyhacks had, and I probably will too in a few years if I don't jump on fin. His eye area was slightly worse than mine, but mine prolly will be like his too due to collagen reaper and too many cigs.

And I shit you not, standing next to him was a girl who looked exactly like my oneitis, but about 3 years older and even hotter. Same haircut, and even exactly same outfit (high waisted jeans and white turtleneck, absolutely HNNNG worthy in my eyes even with literally no skin showing)

The two of them made no interaction between each other except when the girl briefly glanced at the dude with a blank expression, and then back at her phone. In other words, strikingly similar to the relationship between me and my oneitis.

Unfortunately I'm not low inhib enough to take a creepshot in the middle of a crowded subway, you will have to take my word for this.

I think I'm going insane lads tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
dn

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
The universe likes to torment incels and subhumans sometimes. Completely normal.
Such is the life of a sub.

• So Sad
Reactions: Scarface
glitches in the matrix

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
glitches in the matrix
I think the subway tunnel is acting as a wormhole to the future
Maybe if I go stand on the rails as the throat of the Einstein-Rosen bridge (train) is maintaining a constant acceleration towards me, I will time travel to the future

Byytp61gysf21