They ban me from .is so i explain my life with 1,57

Jan Pol

Jan Pol

Iron
I am 17 years old and I am 1.57m tall and I live in Spain. I am hot and very handsome and I have a great personality. If I could rate it I would rate it 8/10. Let's talk about my big problem, height. I have Chihuahua syndrome. Normally short men are the ones who get more agitated because they are always hostile and can't stay calm. Short men are also more likely to lack confidence and motivation. Well, as explained, I have only had two girlfriends in my life. Normally it takes a tall guy in Spain a week to find a STABLE partner, while it takes me 6 to 9 months for a girl to end up liking me a little. Why so much? Well, they tell me that they convince themselves that they are not attracted to a short man. My first girlfriend I think I was a little bit taller than her but as soon as a taller man treats her normally they forget about me. My two ex-partners regret being with me. And my last ex-partner cried every night because she was ashamed of being with me (She was taller than me)

Well, both of them have left me. Remember, short friends, the difference between a best friend and a boyfriend is physical attraction.

Now with my family. In my family, I have always been discriminated against. They didn't let me go out until I was 16 because they were afraid I would be raped because of my short stature. My two brothers don't respect me. And it should be noted that my mother's boyfriend is always hostile towards me and doesn't respect me. We have had several fights and because of my short stature I have had to defend myself (I am 100% sure that if I were tall he would think things through better).

Now in sports, I play soccer in the most competitive neighborhood in Spain, I am very good, too much (I'm not joking) but due to my short stature when I humiliate a person taller than me I get kicked, very hard kicks that could finish me off, being short I often lose the ball and my teammates don't want to pass it to me.

Being short I have less speed and less strength but I'm still good, but this world only cares about appearance so they usually call me bad (even though I'm physically strong)

At school I have suffered bullying and the girls I have liked are in love with my bullying. My bullying became one of my best friends, he is (1.90) tall.

It is not worth living life being a short man. I have decided that within 2 months I will take my own life to end all these unnecessary humiliations.

My short stature has given me addictions, anxiety, lack of confidence, unnecessary hatred, my mental health is in tatters,

Being short, people have treated me like shit, always making them feel sorry for me, and that can cause problems like shyness in childhood.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, Beastimmung, bululu_87 and 18 others
lmao just take cold shower and start going to therapy you misogynistic incel racist rapist :LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: say∅, SubhumanForever, arabcelxxx and 10 others
"JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO AND GO GYM AND FIX YOUR POSTURE AND HOLD FRAME"

HOW THE FUCK THATS GONNA HELP THIS FUCKING SHORT UGLY TURBO ULTRA MEGA MANLET 157CM

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, bloomercel and ghostman
First time I see a spaniardcel on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, nathan, iminvisible and 4 others
I am 17 years old and I am 1.57m tall and I live in Spain. I am hot and very handsome and I have a great personality. If I could rate it I would rate it 8/10. Let's talk about my big problem, height. I have Chihuahua syndrome. Normally short men are the ones who get more agitated because they are always hostile and can't stay calm. Short men are also more likely to lack confidence and motivation. Well, as explained, I have only had two girlfriends in my life. Normally it takes a tall guy in Spain a week to find a STABLE partner, while it takes me 6 to 9 months for a girl to end up liking me a little. Why so much? Well, they tell me that they convince themselves that they are not attracted to a short man. My first girlfriend I think I was a little bit taller than her but as soon as a taller man treats her normally they forget about me. My two ex-partners regret being with me. And my last ex-partner cried every night because she was ashamed of being with me (She was taller than me)

Well, both of them have left me. Remember, short friends, the difference between a best friend and a boyfriend is physical attraction.

Now with my family. In my family, I have always been discriminated against. They didn't let me go out until I was 16 because they were afraid I would be raped because of my short stature. My two brothers don't respect me. And it should be noted that my mother's boyfriend is always hostile towards me and doesn't respect me. We have had several fights and because of my short stature I have had to defend myself (I am 100% sure that if I were tall he would think things through better).

Now in sports, I play soccer in the most competitive neighborhood in Spain, I am very good, too much (I'm not joking) but due to my short stature when I humiliate a person taller than me I get kicked, very hard kicks that could finish me off, being short I often lose the ball and my teammates don't want to pass it to me.

Being short I have less speed and less strength but I'm still good, but this world only cares about appearance so they usually call me bad (even though I'm physically strong)

At school I have suffered bullying and the girls I have liked are in love with my bullying. My bullying became one of my best friends, he is (1.90) tall.

It is not worth living life being a short man. I have decided that within 2 months I will take my own life to end all these unnecessary humiliations.

My short stature has given me addictions, anxiety, lack of confidence, unnecessary hatred, my mental health is in tatters,

Being short, people have treated me like shit, always making them feel sorry for me, and that can cause problems like shyness in childhood.
Dnr read at all but u better get 4 LLs :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and bloomercel
"JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO AND GO GYM AND FIX YOUR POSTURE AND HOLD FRAME"

HOW THE FUCK THATS GONNA HELP THIS FUCKING SHORT UGLY TURBO ULTRA MEGA MANLET 157CM
last year i rejected a foid

You're 17 years old, save up for surgery, don't go to the extreme, growth surgeries are doing well now, and they're popular.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Nick.Harte
Bro got girls at 157cm while I was incel at 188cm, height doesn’t matter

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: say∅, Nick.Harte, NoReedemingFeature and 6 others
I definitely feel you man and I feel sad for you, I hope you find happiness and comfort without relying on other humans and their judgement

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo

I used ai to summarize it because my dopamine and shit is fucked

A 17-year-old from Spain, standing at 1.57m, feels his short stature has ruined his life. Despite being attractive with a great personality, he struggles to find stable relationships, faces discrimination from his family, and endures bullying at school and in sports. These experiences have severely impacted his mental health, leading him to contemplate ending his life in two months.

honestly brutal man, I don't know you, but love you bro (no homo)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggr2009, Nick.Harte, iminvisible and 4 others
Too soon?
0af64f18f4555aff4b321989174c7ac9

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Bro got girls at 157cm while I was incel at 188cm, height doesn’t matter
SHUTUP! Being short has ruined my life and my relationships, and the ones I've been with have both been femcels and one is Stacy who doesn't even want to look at me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I used ai to summarize it because my dopamine and shit is fucked

A 17-year-old from Spain, standing at 1.57m, feels his short stature has ruined his life. Despite being attractive with a great personality, he struggles to find stable relationships, faces discrimination from his family, and endures bullying at school and in sports. These experiences have severely impacted his mental health, leading him to contemplate ending his life in two months.

honestly brutal man, I don't know you, but love you bro (no homo)
yeah It's literally my life

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Too bad you weren't born a Dravidian like me

5'1 spanish nigga has had two girlfriends while my subhuman 5'9 manlet ass gets ZERO.

• JFL
Reactions: Elias de God
PLEASE rope befeore things get worse

• +1
Reactions: iminvisible
So why don't you consider the only option? Leg lengthening surgery, it'll give you 10cm+. They're popular and obviously safer than killing yourself

• +1
Reactions: say∅, hopecel and iminvisible
  • +1
Reactions: kicktheslowflow, Nick.Harte, hopecel and 1 other person
Shut Up u subhuman Chihuahua

Be a man , think all thoughts and increase knowledge for a world takeover

Putin Being a manlet hasn't stopped him

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, watah and deadstock
Bro focus on some sport and become a master in some sport. Win olympics and get a lot of money and then you will have everything.
Please just sportmaxx and it will pay off.

• JFL
Reactions: Elias de God
Just go to Latin America nigga, my 164cm friend said he felt like a chad there. The people are midgets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and NoReedemingFeature
Niggas don’t realise 99% of their problems can be solved by just saving up and moving abroad

Meanwhile 6'5 BBCs with 25 inch BBCs awaiting for a life filled of pleasure, White/Gook pussy, government funds

Last edited:
Shut Up u subhuman Chihuahua

Be a man , think all thoughts and increase knowledge for a world takeover

Putin Being a manlet hasn't stopped him
It's not worth it
You may be a tall man but...
Putin's wife probably fantasizes about other guys

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Nick.Harte