They fear me at the ward. (Follow-up topic)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston

Follow up from this. Basically after the things described in above topic happened, I was denied entry to group therapy sessions. I am simply not welcome anymore and am denied entry.

Today I had a 1 hour 1to1 conversation with one of the therapists of the mental-ward group and I was told that:
'therapists and patients are scared of me. they are afraid of me.'

recap cage GIF

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

nigga, I didn't even raise my voice during the above-mentioned topic.
Never did I feel that adrenaline rush you get before you get into combat.

I was in complete peace-mode. I just talked about a difficult subject, never did I have any threatening (body) language towards anyone.
I just carefully explained that I wish that it was legal to kill people and that in case it was, I would kill my mother and other people in my mental group should also be killing people hurting their lives.

Anyways the result of all of this is that I am no longer welcome at my therapy-group and there is a likelihood I'll have to quit therapy.

I asked for a therapy group that doesn't have female therapists since they can't handle basic male anger as an emotion and immediately feel 'threatened', as evident from this situation. I got bounced back the typical 'why do you hate women'.

I then bounced it all back to them saying the only reason they felt threatened by my, non-raised voice, words is that I am an aggressive looking polish man.

I said my therapists are sexist, racist, discriminating people. For treating a polish man like this. The only reason they are afraid of me is because I am a lowTrust-looking slavic man. They are filthy sexists and racists.

On top of that I told them they are incompetent, simply don't have the capabilities to handle 'tough cases' like me. Merely dealing with simple cases like some dude afraid of spiders or some shit.

JFL at his fucking face when I said this. I fucking got him. What a cuck.

I mog my therapists to oblivion, JFL at 'getting help' from therapists who I mog in intelligence.

@the BULL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, StarvedEpi, PRIEST Sv3rige and 8 others
I just carefully explained that I wish that it was legal to kill people and that in case it was, I would kill my mother and other people in my mental group should also be killing people hurting their lives.

Jeez I wonder why they're scared brah. Beats me.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, N1666, AlbinoMaxxer and 4 others
cuck therapists intimidated by looksmax BVLLS

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Bomber517, truthhurts and 1 other person
That’s the calm before the storm. They detect u as a threat to society and to those who are inferior
to you. Little don’t u know, but u are the chosen one
The Lion King GIF by Walt Disney Records

:ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Esteban1997, StarvedEpi, MoggerGaston and 2 others
Jeez I wonder why they're scared brah. Beats me.
nigga I literally explained I don't kill people because it is illegal and it would ruin my life if I did as it would cause a police manhunt and I would end up dead or in jail for years?!

jeez, people like you completely lack basic reading comprehension. People like you lack basic communication skills.

no wonder i Mog everyone to oblivion when people are this stupid.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Esteban1997, StarvedEpi and ascension
That’s the calm before the storm. They detect u as a threat to society and to those who are inferior
to you. Little don’t u know, but u are the chosen one
The Lion King GIF by Walt Disney Records

The more they attack me, the more I know that I am right honestly.
The moment they barred me from going to group-therapy, it only confirmed that I am right.

It is me against the world. These therapists are my enemies.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and truthhurts
I wonder who’s more delusional between u and mvp:feelswat:

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
deluded?

buddy, I am rooted in reality.

Just one of the threads that disprove this

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Mewton, ascension and 2 others
The more they attack me, the more I know that I am right honestly.
The moment they barred me from going to group-therapy, it only confirmed that I am right.

It is me against the world. These therapists are my enemies.
Let your actions speak brother. Actions speak louder than words. All the wrongdoings they done to you, made you only stronger. you had to eat up the negative reinforcement and you didn’t even know the injustice towards you.
Now it depends on you. How u gonna attack? What’s ur strategy.

IMG 9896

You got 2 options. Either u take the blue pill or the red pill. Choose wisely. Let ur logic overtake ur emotional intelligence

IMG 9897

Red: fight hate with hate
Blue: fight hate with love

naruto shippuden GIF

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Esteban1997, StarvedEpi and MoggerGaston

Just one of the threads that disprove this
mogger topic of mine you just linked, mirin' that you read it.

I admit to having fun while drunk on alcohol on my own while harming nobody. I am guilty.

Arrest me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, StarvedEpi, truthhurts and 1 other person
mogger topic of mine you just linked, mirin' that you read it.

I admit to having fun while drunk on alcohol. I am guilty.

Arrest me.
Well i just scrolled down to “similar threads” and clicked the most recent one, but I must say it was an enjoyable read. And, of course, you’re completely normal:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi, MoggerGaston and truthhurts
Let your actions speak brother. Actions speak louder than words. All the wrongdoings they done to you, made you only stronger. you had to eat up the negative reinforcement and you didn’t even know the injustice towards you.
Now it depends on you. How u gonna attack? What’s ur strategy.

View attachment 3198762
You got 2 options. Either u take the blue pill or the red pill. Choose wisely. Let ur logic overtake ur emotional intelligence

View attachment 3198763
Red: fight hate with hate
Blue: fight hate with love

naruto shippuden GIF

I take both pills. I believe life is black and white. There is nothing in between.

In quantum physics I was taught about the difference between:
1)The average value.
2)The most likely value.

When you have a 2-state system, black and white, the average value is somewhere in between these 2 states.

Yet in reality you would never find anything in between these states. Because these states don't exist. You either measure black, or you measure white, but when you average it all out you find 'grey'. Yet grey isn't found in nature, you can't measure it, there is no 'grey' state.
Just 1 or 0. There is no 0.5

This is what I believe in.

You have both red and blue pill. You have love and anger.

In the middle, nothing exists. It's a death-zone.

What happens here? People get played. People are fooled. People are brainwashed.

Not me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Well i just scrolled down to “similar threads” and clicked the most recent one, but I must say it was an enjoyable read. And, of course, you’re completely normal:forcedsmile:
I wouldn't want to be normal

normality is distortion. Being normal is an insult.

It means you are part of the braindead NPC normie crowd.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and AlbinoMaxxer
nigga I literally explained I don't kill people because it is illegal and it would ruin my life if I did as it would cause a police manhunt and I would end up dead or in jail for years?!

jeez, people like you completely lack basic reading comprehension. People like you lack basic communication skills.

no wonder i Mog everyone to oblivion when people are this stupid.

I know, but normies get scared by these things. They're a fearful bunch

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I asked for a therapy group that doesn't have female therapists since they can't handle basic male anger as an emotion and immediately feel 'threatened', as evident from this situation. I got bounced back the typical 'why do you hate women'.
fuck female therapist I had this HTB therapist who would just tell me to stop smoking, do schoolwork, stop being angry over things that had a serious impact on my life and put my self out there while i had nothing in my life except from work and school while being surrounded by people who had what i wanted and where happy.