They interviewed me for love island

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
So I had this interview for love island the other day then I went on and searched the contestants of previous seasons in the UK. Not only 90% are giga moggers I just don't realise how
Tommy 3e7cd7d

IMG 20220603 085830

These two guys are brothers LMAO.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
always miring avi

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Tylermax and Tallooksmaxxer
And how do you look, are you at least Chadlite?

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
So I had this interview for love island the other day then I went on and searched the contestants of previous seasons in the UK. Not only 90% are giga moggers I just don't realise how View attachment 1713430
View attachment 1713431

These two guys are brothers LMAO.
Tyson Fury in his youth is one of the top Giga Chads I have ever seen. Inheriting the chad mogger frame from his dad but scaled up an extra 6 inches almost proportionality!

In his youth, Tyson Fury was 6 foot 10" (2.10m) barefoot with 300 pounds of muscle and bone.

Huge Skull with great proportions, only failo is slightly narrow slightly recessed maxilla and he sometimes fraud pouts his lips to compensate in photos, not in this one though:

20 12 15 fdcbb6ee09dd6f547c079b82269e2296 960

You can see his hair starting to thin here. This was before he went bald and fell into a drug filled depression and started to get uglier.

hairpilled again. Brutal.

-----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Tommy Fury only got 6 foot worth of bone and considering that he only got the advantage of blue hooded eyes that he got from his mogger father.

Tommy Fury at the National Television Awards cropped

-------------
Basically a family of moggers susceptible to balding

0010 RT8retouch

Fury5

Skysports tyson fury john mcdermott 4958557

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 19642
Tyson Fury in his youth is one of the top Giga Chads I have ever seen. Inheriting the chad mogger frame from his dad but scaled up an extra 6 inches almost proportionality!

In his youth, Tyson Fury was 6 foot 10" (2.10m) barefoot with 300 pounds of muscle and bone.

Huge Skull with great proportions, only failo is slightly narrow slightly recessed maxilla and he sometimes fraud pouts his lips to compensate in photos, not in this one though:

View attachment 1713457

You can see his hair starting to thin here. This was before he went bald and fell into a drug filled depression and started to get uglier.

hairpilled again. Brutal.

-----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Tommy Fury only got 6 foot worth of bone and considering that he only got the advantage of blue hooded eyes that he got from his mogger father.

View attachment 1713460

-------------
Basically a family of moggers susceptible to balding

View attachment 1713462

View attachment 1713463
View attachment 1713464
How do u know so much chad

BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell