They laugh at my small cock.

Zeruel

Zeruel

Abused Bully Victim Baby Dick Dog
When i was born the nurses and my mom laughed at my small cock.

When my father was washing me, he laughed at my small cock.

When i entered kindergarten i ran around naked like a retard, subsequently the kids and the adults laughed at my retarded behavior and my small cock.

When i am at the urologist doctor for a penis inspection, he laughs at my small cock.

When i was at my cousins and grandparents places and couldn’t find where my mom put my clothes, my cousins and grandparents laughed at my small cock.

When my sister became 3 years old we took a shower together because mom and dad said so - she laughed at my small cock.

When i was in the football/soccer locker room everyone saw my small cock and told all the girls i liked about it - they laughed at my small cock.

When a fat girl was going to give me a pity fuck, i dropped my pants and i cried, because she said no - she laughed at my small cock.

My dad bought me a prostitute for my 18th birthday and she immediately refused to fuck me once she saw me and how small my cock was - she laughed at my small cock.

When i was trying to catch up with an old friend from kindergarten who is a girl, she told me to send my nudes, i did and she said “nothing has changed!” She then posted a video of her getting fucked by a massive cock with the caption “kill yourself dicklet” - she laughed at my small cock.

When i was invited to a fat girl reverse gangbang as a cuckold who just gets to watch in his cuckold chastity cage, everyone laughed at my small cock as they all brutally fucked her and bukkaked her. Everyone at that gangbang laughed at my small cock.

When i go on a mass shooting and die, the police officers and autopsy inspection team will laugh at my small cock.

When the demons take me away to Satan i will forever be tormented in hell for having a small cock.
The Devil and his demons laugh at my small cock and God and His angels laugh at it too. They laughed at my small cock.

Everyone laughed at my small cock.

63A8D5EB F2B5 4FA4 A8D2 B3BFC23D0223

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Vermilioncore, Klasik01 and 8 others
Start whipping it out on buses

• +1
Reactions: ZaC, Primalsplit and Zeruel
Bro is living in hell lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, standardcel and Zeruel
Many such cases.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
They are still laughing at my small cock.

Uh huh a 3 year old would know a small cock and a prostitute would refuse easy work.

• +1
Become what your meant to be.
Flash kids on Omegle

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Zeruel and depressionmaxxing
Poor guy. Is there no surgerymax for your penis

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and Zeruel
Revenge.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Zeruel and standardcel
Damn you poor fuck i wouldnt blame you at all for going ER

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: _MVP_, sub5c3l and Zeruel
why do you like telling people about your small cock

• +1
why do you like telling people about your small cock
I don’t like it.

I wish i was never on this forum in the first place.

The problem is - I am incel.

And i will keep saying and doing incel things, because that’s who i am. That’s my diagnosis for the rest of my life since birth.

When i was born the nurses and my mom laughed at my small cock.

When my father was washing me, he laughed at my small cock.

When i entered kindergarten i ran around naked like a retard, subsequently the kids and the adults laughed at my retarded behavior and my small cock.

When i am at the urologist doctor for a penis inspection, he laughs at my small cock.

When i was at my cousins and grandparents places and couldn’t find where my mom put my clothes, my cousins and grandparents laughed at my small cock.

When my sister became 3 years old we took a shower together because mom and dad said so - she laughed at my small cock.

When i was in the football/soccer locker room everyone saw my small cock and told all the girls i liked about it - they laughed at my small cock.

When a fat girl was going to give me a pity fuck, i dropped my pants and i cried, because she said no - she laughed at my small cock.

My dad bought me a prostitute for my 18th birthday and she immediately refused to fuck me once she saw me and how small my cock was - she laughed at my small cock.

When i was trying to catch up with an old friend from kindergarten who is a girl, she told me to send my nudes, i did and she said “nothing has changed!” She then posted a video of her getting fucked by a massive cock with the caption “kill yourself dicklet” - she laughed at my small cock.

When i was invited to a fat girl reverse gangbang as a cuckold who just gets to watch in his cuckold chastity cage, everyone laughed at my small cock as they all brutally fucked her and bukkaked her. Everyone at that gangbang laughed at my small cock.

When i go on a mass shooting and die, the police officers and autopsy inspection team will laugh at my small cock.

When the demons take me away to Satan i will forever be tormented in hell for having a small cock.
The Devil and his demons laugh at my small cock and God and His angels laugh at it too. They laughed at my small cock.

Everyone laughed at my small cock.

View attachment 2285237
When I was 16 doctor and nurse saw my small penis and laughed, thankfully it grew and now it's normal but I have a deep insecurity. Is 5.8 inches enough? Flaccid size is below average but hard size is ok I think.

• +1
When I was 16 doctor and nurse saw my small penis and laughed, thankfully it grew and now it's normal but I have a deep insecurity. Is 5.8 inches enough? Flaccid size is below average but hard size is ok I think.
Maybe? I don’t know.

All i know is that all girls are fucking whores and many men will die as abused bully victim cuckold dogs.

The ER revolution global is inevitable.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
When I went to the doctors office at age 23 for a stomach ache he asked if I might have an STD. I said no. He said “have you had sexual relations?” I said “no.” And he took off his glasses and said “never?” As if shocked. I nodded. It was in that moment I knew I was abnormal and a fated cuckod

• +1
When I went to the doctors office at age 23 for a stomach ache he asked if I might have an STD. I said no. He said “have you had sexual relations?” I said “no.” And he took off his glasses and said “never?” As if shocked. I nodded. It was in that moment I knew I was abnormal and a fated cuckod
I will receive this if i visit the doctor again as an adult, but i received it as 16 yo with my mommy beside me at the urologist.
If you are incel, you are a threat and a living mockery to society.