They made fun of me again

D

Deleted member 21735

Fire
Joined
Aug 24, 2022
Posts
22,221
Reputation
19,493
I went in the chamber and they asked me if I got laid in the weekend to which I instantly replied “no”. And then they began laughing cause the answer was sonpredicatable cause they knew I wouldn’t have gotten laid. Apparently it’s very funny to people that I’m an incel, I didn’t know that something that’s beyond a persons control could be funny. Humans are truly evil
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, HarrierDuBois, _MVP_ and 4 others
how are you in the millitary and still posting here
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Allandro, Esteban1997 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 21735 and Dystopian
You should just ignore them completely, don't talk to them. Trust me. They'll give up eventually, but only if you ignore them. I know from experience.
 

Similar threads

k43
Replies
35
Views
163
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
g4rlic
Replies
3
Views
46
moongazing
moongazing
unknownincel
Replies
10
Views
106
slayermtn🍇
slayermtn🍇
thehand
Replies
2
Views
18
polarpop
polarpop
unknownincel
Replies
15
Views
92
maxilexo
maxilexo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top