they say teenage love is dumb, then why am i not over my highschool crush after a whole decade?

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677, WontStopNorwooding, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
So it's hopeless?
Of course it is. It always was. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyhow, it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It'll never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption, no release. That's how it is.

• So Sad
Reactions: Slothcel and Deleted member 14503
So it's hopeless?
Of course it is. It always was. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyhow, it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It'll never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption, no release. That's how it is.
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding