They should make a blackpill lex luthor movie where he gets bullied, and superman is the virtue signaller who breaks luthor out to be a hero again

Does anyone think most men pretend to be bluepill to status quo max

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
basically superman pretends to be the hero (Excuse seeker slam dunking any situation with WHITE KNIGHT points), and as a reward for breaking out baldcel luthor (who has a nuclear physics degree and is rich) superman will give him tons of money (how luthor becomes rich) and even moneymaxxing doesn't work.

Turns out superman in all reality is a jock who just says status quo stuff, and acts like homelander where he pretends to get offended, constantly calls out anyone being mean, someone calls him and egomaniac and gets killed in secret.

Superman impresses women, and 2 seconds later he laughs with his son about virtue signalling.

Superman tells his son how to act like a big man jock, and gaslights people into being (offended), how to give faces at the right moment, how everything you say should be deliberately normie to dissuade people and then act liek WHITE KNIGHT whenever anything isn't. how to pretend to be cool (this is real wisdom, machiavellian stuff). How to find the sweet spot to give input on things withotu giving REAL blackpills away.

Then luthor secretly records superman and helps the incel revolt, gets kryptonian weapons and kills him. The end.

Sequel would be superman's son trying to get revenge after luthor gives all incels weapons to make women submit.

Then lex luthor raises his son to falsely advertise himself where baldness shows high testosterone, and just say you went bald because of steroids etc.

Wow Bhai thanks for the LooksMaxxing advice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
You werent bullied enough as a kid

dont think we'll see an incel movie for a while after the backlash joker got but it was still a hit

It shouldn't be a superman movie because superman isent suppoded to be like homelander

THE VILLAINS SHOULD WIN, FUCK THE HEROS NIGGA

dont think we'll see an incel movie for a while after the backlash joker got but it was still a hit
what do you think fo the boomers who HATE anyone complaining aout how hard they have it.

funny enough my dad was one of them. he was short and completely discourages anyone whining abotu their genetic issues when eh was short. kinda weird.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
It shouldn't be a superman movie because superman isent suppoded to be like homelander
in reality superman would be homelander is the thing. in this version he cares more about people but loves reputation. he's homelander but not proudly evil if that makes sense.

in reality superman would be homelander is the thing. in this version he cares more about people but loves reputation. he's homelander but not proudly evil if that makes sense.
Nope I wouldn't

If my movie were a trilogy

bizarro would be created by luthor to fight superman's son, and would represent the retard incel who works for incels instead of genetic jocks.

then brainiac in the 3rd movie (luthor creates) who will lobotomize women, and program every man to have 1 girl happy to meet them.

superman's son will be the villain in the sequels who wants hard darwinism instead as vengeance poetically because of luthor's ideology that killed his dad.

If my movie were a trilogy

bizarro would be created by luthor to fight superman's son, and would represent the retard incel who works for incels instead of genetic jocks.

then brainiac in the 3rd movie (luthor creates) who will lobotomize women, and program every man to have 1 girl happy to meet them.

superman's son will be the villain in the sequels who wants hard darwinism instead as vengeance poetically because of luthor's ideology that killed his dad.
i wish they made more movies gloriffying villains tbh society made most villains

Normies are boring with their hero bs
i stopped telling girls i would rape them but i did an experiment over the course of 6 months where id tell them id rape them in front of other men in a call and guess what? ever single time the man got mad and threatened to kill me fight me and would verbally threaten me and white knight for them.
normies are all wannabe fucking heroes, at the end of the day who gives a fuck? in school you're always pushed to be a hero, i remember in 2nd grade our gym coach who was a foid said that if there's a fire hold the door open for everyone and be a hero, but if there's a fucking fire nigga you know im bolting ASAP fuck you all idgaf about you niggers. sometimes being the villain is the only way to go, people will hate you either way villain or not.

i stopped telling girls i would rape them but i did an experiment over the course of 6 months where id tell them id rape them in front of other men in a call and guess what? ever single time the man got mad and threatened to kill me fight me and would verbally threaten me and white knight for them.
normies are all wannabe fucking heroes, at the end of the day who gives a fuck? in school you're always pushed to be a hero, i remember in 2nd grade our gym coach who was a foid said that if there's a fire hold the door open for everyone and be a hero, but if there's a fucking fire nigga you know im bolting ASAP fuck you all idgaf about you niggers. sometimes being the villain is the only way to go, people will hate you either way villain or not.
you think big fat ugly people are the worst because they try so hard ot be funny, white knight for girls by saying what is status quo, pretend ot be offended so they can enact their big fat boi nuke power. etc.

you think big fat ugly people are the worst because they try so hard ot be funny, white knight for girls by saying what is status quo, pretend ot be offended so they can enact their big fat boi nuke power. etc.
fat mountain bear privilege.

bc their gaey

• +1
Forums > Looksmax > Looksmaxxing

• JFL