they started asking for my ID for booze again

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
for a while my face was so covered in lines that they stopped asking my id in alcohol sales. They just started again. My routine was derma stamping, vitamin c serum, and granactie retinoid. My face looks better, smoother, and no lines. I definitely look younger now.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ChristianChad, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
I’m mirin hard your youth maxxing

Booze is looksminning you long term

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, casadebanho and Deleted member 19499
What might have been seen as annoying for youngcels is now considered life-fuel for oldcels. Funny how the world works sometimes. You don't appreciate what you have until it's gone.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
Booze is looksminning you long term
at the worst of points i was drinking a handle of whiskey every day and i looked probably 30 years old. I can say that my face definitely looks like 22 or 23 now, but i thinki can maybe look 20 or 21 with the derma stamping routine in a few months. I would like my skin to be more like those people who have no folds in their face.
im nearly 25 but my years of looksmaxxing seem to be paying off.

for a while my face was so covered in lines that they stopped asking my id in alcohol sales. They just started again. My routine was derma stamping, vitamin c serum, and granactie retinoid. My face looks better, smoother, and no lines. I definitely look younger now.
Ah the ID cope
The oldcel's last cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 19064, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
Ah the ID cope
The oldcel's last cope
nah theres no cope I bang normie college girls at least a few times a month and did so last week.

nah theres no cope I bang normie college girls at least a few times a month and did so last week.
Why are you getting defensive?

Ah the ID cope
The oldcel's last cope
What did you expect from someone with that profile gif?
17407.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
Thanks for your input nigga!

Also, why not Tret? Why granactive retinoid? First time I've heard of this compound tbh.

Also, why not Tret? Why granactive retinoid? First time I've heard of this compound tbh.
idk where to get it and i dont have medical insurance

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
True, but it's Low innib maxxing and helps a shit ton to get laid
yeah im kind of shaky without a swig or two of liquor. If im partying im drinking at least a little bit.

How tall are you?

Granactive retinoid doesn't cause redness, tretinoin is very effective but can make your face so red you may not be able to leave the house sometimes because of how bright red you will appear. Tretinoin is generally only usable at night.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and 2d v2
Granactive retinoid doesn't cause redness, tretinoin is very effective but can make your face so red you may not be able to leave the house sometimes because of how bright red you will appear. Tretinoin is generally only usable at night.
Thank you nigga

Has said in the past above 6ft but he could be a larper as well
Ah then he is fine. I need to try derm stamp just scared I’ll scar myself