GeneticAbomination

I KNOW YOUR SECRET... YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
@HerpDerpson

I jsut want to studymaxx and get a single mother, that was my plan as well

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
@HerpDerpson

I jsut want to studymaxx and get a single mother, that was my plan as well
I heard that single mothers have incredibly low standards as long as you can provide for their child. Plus you can molest their child too. Have you read "Lolita"?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and vaninskybird
I heard that single mothers have incredibly low standards as long as you can provide for their child. Plus you can molest their child too. Have you read "Lolita"?
why don't you get it then?

cope, they want tall,tanned ripped white chads with girthy horsecocks

• JFL
why don't you get it then?
Why? Because a relationship not based on sexual attraction is meaningless. That's pretty much the whole point of "Lolita", now that I think about it.

Why? Because a relationship not based on sexual attraction is meaningless. That's pretty much the whole point of "Lolita", now that I think about it.
why are you srill alive as a 30 year old incel?

Oh, yeah, sorry, I forgot. How's internet in the purgatory?

Internet service is still provided by Comcast. Cause you KNOW they're gonna be there.

• JFL
Basketball is a simple way to see this reality of black vs red pill.. if a player is 5'0, he can train for decades, get the best coaches and trainers, eat the best diet, use the best facilities, train night and day, use the best equipment, work out with NBA players. He will likely lose to a 6'5 teenager that never played basketball in his life. All the short guys effort can lead to victory, maybe he gets lucky... it doesn't mean he shouldn't try hard and improve, there's still a chance. But to say there's no disadvantages or advantages from mens looks is like saying there's no advantages for height in basketball.