They want the genetic elites

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Here's a brutal truth, if you have to fraud, it's over. This applies to me to but this is the real blackpill. They want GENETICALLY SUPERIOR Males. The best they can get and that is the truth.

The boy that likes my sister, he actually seems like a decent guy now that I've talked to him but he's already around 5'11 at FUCKING 14. 14. That's the blackpill here, we have no chance.

I'm also drunk as sin rn and depressed so sorry if I sound stupid but this is how it is, it's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel, toolateforme, Deleted member 2745 and 3 others
Never began m8

its not over for all of us. many of us here have good genes. you have a good gene nice eye color.

its a bit cope but tbh mate you are severely stunted so dont blame genes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I height mog him at the same age

have fun listening to him fuck your sister JFL

Here's a brutal truth, if you have to fraud, it's over. This applies to me to but this is the real blackpill. They want GENETICALLY SUPERIOR Males. The best they can get and that is the truth.

The boy that likes my sister, he actually seems like a decent guy now that I've talked to him but he's already around 5'11 at FUCKING 14. 14. That's the blackpill here, we have no chance.

I'm also drunk as sin rn and depressed so sorry if I sound stupid but this is how it is, it's over.
It's not over

Didn't u say he was a drug dealer on another thread? Lol

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2352 and Deleted member 2581
have fun listening to him fuck your sister JFL
Shut the fuck up, have some damn respect. I wouldn't be saying this to you if your sister got chad. Cunt.

It's not over
Yes it is. For some of us there's just not enough chance and we should just kill ourselves
Didn't u say he was a drug dealer on another thread? Lol
Apparently he's not and that was a rumor.

its not over for all of us. many of us here have good genes. you have a good gene nice eye color.

its a bit cope but tbh mate you are severely stunted so dont blame genes bro
How do I know I'm stunted?

• +1
Shut the fuck up, have some damn respect. I wouldn't be saying this to you if your sister got chad. Cunt.

Yes it is. For some of us there's just not enough chance and we should just kill ourselves

How do I know I'm stunted?
low pren t

I was 6 ft at 13!
Tell him hes a manlet and hes not gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i wouldn't be that sure if i was you

you mog me from what i saw (half of your face)

but tbh how does it feel when you have sister and you know that she will have sex? With chad or not, i wouldn't handle that
It is never over! :D
gtfo bluepilled cuck

It's just how you feel now. When good things happen, your perception of everything will change and you will literally change and then disagree with what you said just now. But right now, this is just how you think. You're not bound to always thinking this. So I hope you can realize that it's not as bad as you think. Your emotions are just overpowering you right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and RAITEIII
gtfo bluepilled cuck
Eat my ass, man!

Look at this shit, this is Francisco Lachowski when he was 16:

Pretty subhuman, right? Seems like there is no hope for him, it is over.

This is him at 21:

Absolutely stunning, top tier model material right here, boys, puberty did wonders for him.

This is just one example. There is always hope!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3195 and Pietrosiek
Killing ourselves theory is kinda legit

It's just how you feel now. When good things happen, your perception of everything will change and you will literally change and then disagree with what you said just now. But right now, this is just how you think. You're not bound to always thinking this. So I hope you can realize that it's not as bad as you think. Your emotions are just overpowering you right now.
How can we manage emotions better boyo? It's definitely one of my weakest points.

• +1
How can we manage emotions better boyo? It's definitely one of my weakest points.
It was one of mine too, and I've improved on it a lot. I really can't explain everything in one post but I will for sure give you some techniques and tips over the next while.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Apollo, RAITEIII and her
Eat my ass, man!

View attachment 138779

This is him at 21:
View attachment 138782
Absolutely stunning, top tier model material right here, boys, puberty did wonders for him.

I know you tried to be funny but it didn't worked tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: her
@Ritalincel DED SRS???

Eat my ass, man!

View attachment 138779

This is him at 21:
View attachment 138782

that wasn't even lachowski at 16 JFL

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
Dbt therapy and cbt therapy

Exercise every day and meditate a couple times a week

Have fun socializing with friends a couple times a week

Don’t procrastinate and work on improving yourself and reaching your goals that way you feel better about yourself.

If you want take acid or shrooms it actually helps believe it or not

I used to have anger issues and get into fights all the time but I improved drastically since like 2-3 years ago I almost never lose my temper irl

we eggman now?