(((They))) were responsible for the Corona virus 100% srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
At first I laughed at this but now it's actually starting to make a terrifying amount of sense.

risk.jpeg

TLDR: Virus kills mostly east asians and old whites while largely sparing third world populations. The jews/zionists created this to destroy the growth of asian power while accelerating the destruction of the west.

It kills Asians at a high rate. Whites also because they have a considerably higher than average age on top of also creating infertility in those males who survive. And Africans are by far the least effected. In-between this and the various things not adding up about this virus (it's too complicated/has too many unlikely traits to occur naturally) and the strangely specific timing (just as asians are about to take over as a power to replace the west) I'm starting to smell bullshit. I have a theory:

The jewish shadow governments that control the west realized asians were a growing threat to them because unlike whites they refused to cuck to their power, in addition to also facing growing competition even within western countries from asian immigrants who unlike third world migrants actually have decent IQ and can actually compete against the jews. And so, they created this virus and unleashed it in China with the intent of destroying Chinese power in addition to massively cutting down to size asian populations within the west. By the time this is all over all that will be left will be jews, some whites, and large numbers of low IQ third worlders for them to rule over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GreenHat500, Deleted member 6401 and pisslord
If only i read a word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FutureMogger
another banger from gigachad squidbro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and 1 other person
Africans aren't untouched they just don't have any testing material. In the states black people are more likely to die from Corona virus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
We deus ex now

Last edited:
  • +1
Keep in mind, this article was made in the beginning of March. Your Low IQ is showing. Stop hating on your Jewish masters.

• +1
Open the gyms or i er a elderly home

• +1