Theyre all sluts

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
If a woman flakes on you don't take it serious. If you have a girlfriend she's probably cheating on you as we speak. They're all sluts, my mom is a slut your mother is a slut, my sister is a slut your sister is a slut. She flaked on you because she found a better looking chad. when girls find a better man they replace him. Whatever your bodycount is as far as sexual partners theirs is probably double or triple. All women are sluts. Every single one of them. She'll drop you in a heart beat for guy that's more attractive and has more money than you. shes not yours it's just your turn. Don't take it personally just accept it and take things for the way they are

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, horizontallytall, Htobrother and 20 others
Dont be sexist

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, BongMog, Chadeep and 8 others
HOLY BASED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Tallooksmaxxer
spoken like a true lion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Tallooksmaxxer
didnt read lol normie thread

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, stevielake and Deleted member 21001
I agree except my mum is the only non slut on the planet

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 21146, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
If a woman flakes on you don't take it serious. If you have a girlfriend she's probably cheating on you as we speak. They're all sluts, my mom is a slut your mother is a slut, my sister is a slut your sister is a slut. She flaked on you because she found a better looking chad. when girls find a better man they replace him. Whatever your bodycount is as far as sexual partners theirs is probably double or triple. All women are sluts. Every single one of them. She'll drop you in a heart beat for guy that's more attractive and has more money than you. shes not yours it's just your turn. Don't take it personally just accept it and take things for the way they are
the biggest mistake pslers make is that they think relationships are lifelong. relationships are no longer lifelong. having 5-10 relationships in your life will become the norm. I have a main gf and side girls. its not easy but a smart slayer can have 2-4 girlfriends at once but you always need a main gf who accepts you have sides

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member
the biggest mistake pslers make is that they think relationships are lifelong. relationships are no longer lifelong. having 5-10 relationships in your life will become the norm. I have a main gf and side girls. its not easy but a smart slayer can have 2-4 girlfriends at once but you always need a main gf who accepts you have sides
nigga what :ROFLMAO: i havent even seen 2 girls in my life

whats the strat for meeting these "girls"

Water Bubbles GIF by Living Stills

are u black afrikancel? whats ur psl gimme ur stats

im fucking invisible on those apps
yeah im black. society has changed in the past 5 years and made fucking black guys less taboo. noticeable change bro. i used to get zero pussy and now i have 500 matches or more

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
U have a lot of experience

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Misogynistic drivel

Not all women are weak. Only weak bitches cheat or swap the man for another model. But I'm not saying they don't. It is what it is. But we're the same way. Every day, a married/engaged guy starts fucking a side-bitch. This behavior is mostly reserved for successful parasites and ones with careers.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
They fuck everyone, except you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244