They're rolling out the narrative for the power grid shutdowns for the upcoming national military draft--✡️🇵🇸 GTFIH, NOW! 🇵🇸✡️

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
No power ouchie mouchie

As I mentioned before, if Americans dodge the draft or claim, "muh I have a weak bladder," they'll shut off your electricity.

Understand how the press works in today's world, esp mainstream media like Daily Mail, CNN, Fox News, and CBS. They write articles from reliable sources. Many of those sources are Googlement (alphabet agencies, military, political parties, e.g.) and law enforcement, paparazzi, community groups, activists, and other cable networks.

They also produce articles for product placements and stock market manipulation (which is supposed to be illegal yet MSM has been getting away with it since the 70s.)

Finally, whatever the boss wants, that wealthy family that controls the news network, the employees will produce.

According to this article, their sources are claiming Neo-Nazis (mostly US military, weird, I know) are targetting critical power stations. They're also suggesting Russia, China, and Iran may be involved. They warn it could be CATASTROPHIC! Ugh.

I see this Looksmax forum as a giant jacuzzi in a private psychiatric facility in Antarctica, next to the 150-foot-tall wall of ice. If you were to go over that barrier, ugh, off into the abyss of space you go.

Every day, we get together in this hot tub to discuss important issues, Chad drama, making ourselves look more appealing for vagina moisture, and of course, reminding one another it's over. But if you remember, a few years ago as we rubbed each others' backs with optimistic reactions and laughing emojis, I warned you all, "Things are about to get real hard for everyone." Did I not?

We're getting close, fellers. Remember, in the scope of 2024 and 2025, the "official" gates of Hell will open upon the Earth. No elite, no church, no government, no policy, no UN, no protest, no one will stop that midseason finale--World War Three's attached.

Intel suggests young American men will dodge the draft claiming medical and psychological problems. This intel was received from online forums, social media, and gaming networks. Do you see what Israel recently done to Gaza?

Therefore, Generation Z is rallying one another on those platforms to dodge any upcoming draft. Common sense suggests, if you have no electricity and internet, and no supporters, life will suck QUICKLY!

Perhaps, you're dedicated to your cowardly persona and will take up gardening, drawing, reading books, exploring the neighborhood, etc. But that would last so long until it gets extremely boring. Also, consider, the withdrawals! Ouch. And let's not forget family will have problems with food going bad, no cold fridge, and if it is winter, problems staying warm. Hopefully, FEMA will step in and provide energy stations for the community. But I don't think the shutdowns would last long ... per session, that is. Of course, it won't be massive blackouts.

Deeper State is letting you know in that article Neo-Nazi terrorists will target random power grids. Thus, expect not to have internet and power, but some of your buddies will! Check this out.

Suppose your online handle is MyPeachesRCreaming. You enjoy rallying your buddies, "Don't report if the military drafts you! Trust me, bruh. If they arrest you, crap your pants! Trust me on this." Uh-oh, your power goes out along with the internet. But something extraordinary happens. Your handle goes online!

"Hey, fellers, it's me, MyPeachesRCreaming," you comment but, your electricity and internet are out. Who could that be posing as you? Creepy. You post another comment, "Anyway, I'm reporting for duty and will fight for my nation. Also, they promised me lots of pussy, alcohol, and drugs! Sweet, uh? Cya."

Ouchie mouchie. Suddenly, some of those fellers lose their internet and power too. The same strange phenomenon uses their handles rallying the rest of the group to report for duty.

Thinking Math GIF

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Mr. President, Deleted member 44730 and 1 other person
My intentions aren't to scare you guys.

Robert Redford Nod GIF

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Jews pose as neo nazis, pointing the finger on others like they always do.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and BigJimsWornOutTires
They will make the conditions so bad at home it will be relief to fight on the front

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale and BigJimsWornOutTires
They will make the conditions so bad at home it will be relief to fight on the front
That's the design. You're on the mark, my guy!

Generation Z sees themselves as intelligent, if not the smartest of all generations. Ugh. Imagine thinking like that with a "no child left behind" diploma. SMH. Embarrassing. They believe if they make themselves appear disabled, mentally unfit, or act like cowards shitting their pants, the military will say, "Oh, okay. Since you can't fight for our nation, we'll go ahead and magically create an army of robots to take your place."

Perhaps, fifty years from now, after skillfully mastering robots, not before getting artificially dick wet in sex bots, leaving no errors, that would work. But we're not there yet.

Making the daily life of a Zoomer as uncomfortable as possible isn't enough, either. There are stubborn folks out there who will try Bear Grizzly's survival solution. However, that'll last less than a week before they end up in the ER at a hospital crying about stomach aches after eating roadkill or drinking their pee. The Deeper State already implemented the solution decades ago--gaming.

We'll utilize those drones and need many operators. One soldier can't operate two drones without severe consequences. And tbh, knowing the drones are equipped with bombs, I'd rather not risk some arrogant dipshit convincing me, "Serg! I can do this! I did it before with COD and Fortnight at the same time!"

They'll use the gaming addiction as candy. After shutting random electrical grids off, they'll dangle the candy through emergency alerts. Something similar to, "WE KNOW YOU HAVE NO ELECTRICITY. WE DON'T KNOW WHEN WE'LL GET THAT BITCH BACK UP AND SLAMMING. HOWEVER. UGH. WE NEED DRONE OPERATORS THAT KNOW HOW TO GAME. YOU WON'T FIGHT LIKE A REAL MAN IN COMBAT. YOU'LL OPERATE DRONES. COOL? MEET US AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATION FOR YOUR AREA, LOOK FOR THE TWO SKANKY NAKED WOMEN (SEE? WE'RE THINKING ABOUT YOU, LIL FELLER. WE WON'T LEAVE YOU HANGING.) LOCATION: ___________"

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President

Users who are viewing this thread

Back