They're shutting me down! GTFIH! I released The Effects of the Clownverse on Rumble and now they won't let me sign in on Disqus!!!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

jews GIF
jews GIF
jews GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dreamcake1mo, IAMNOTANINCEL, LancasteR and 3 others
idk rumble is banned in my country

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, 97baHater, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
idk rumble is banned in my country
Bro, get a VPN the fuck you thinking? Going online without a VPN is like getting into a swimming pool with no bottoms with a bunch of rainbow @forevergymcelling dudes, not wise!

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and qxtwz7854
Thoughts on jews?

Also wtf is this vid about

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
Thoughts on jews?

Also wtf is this vid about
Ah, yes, it's always them. Even when it's not them, it's their fault.

The content is about the effects of the Clownverse. Not many folks know we live in the Clown Universe. In the content, I show evidence that we do live in that universe.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Ah, yes, it's always them. Even when it's not them, it's their fault.

The content is about the effects of the Clownverse. Not many folks know we live in the Clown Universe. In the content, I show evidence that we do live in that universe.
Whats ur pfp its terrifying

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Whats ur pfp its terrifying
A character from a canceled project from 2017. It was a foreshadowing of what was to come. I didn't finish it but still have the project folders and files timestamped from that year. I called it Bad AI. It was about AI taking over everything by 2025.

A character from a canceled project from 2017. It was a foreshadowing of what was to come. I didn't finish it but still have the project folders and files timestamped from that year. I called it Bad AI. It was about AI taking over everything by 2025.
Schizo ramblings but scary ass pfp

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and BigJimsWornOutTires
Schizo ramblings but scary ass pfp
Which part, lol, is skitzo rambling? I worked on a project in 2017, as I was known to do with many projects. Fact. No skitzo about it, retard. I named it Bad AI. Also, fact. The content is about AI taking over the world, thus the character is AI. Yet, your weak little mentality instead perceived these facts as skitzo babbling? LMAO! I can't even make this shit up anymore about you retards. I don't need to say anything, you make yourselves look stupid.

Go ahead, say something else funny, Shawa.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
What's amazing about those events, the people don't have the luxury of time to investigate and question any of it. Sad what's happening. The upcoming world war is a thing. Today, baby steps until then.

GIF by MOODMAN

Which part, lol, is skitzo rambling? I worked on a project in 2017, as I was known to do with many projects. Fact. No skitzo about it, retard. I named it Bad AI. Also, fact. The content is about AI taking over the world, thus the character is AI. Yet, your weak little mentality instead perceived these facts as skitzo babbling? LMAO! I can't even make this shit up anymore about you retards. I don't need to say anything, you make yourselves look stupid.

Go ahead, say something else funny, Shawa.
Maybe your deranged pfp makes me think of you as a schizo, even when saying factual statements you seem schizo

You just keep rambling and rambling about ai taking over the world and clown things

• Hmm...
Maybe your deranged pfp makes me think of you as a schizo, even when saying factual statements you seem schizo

You just keep rambling and rambling about ai taking over the world and clown things
Right, and AI puppets aren't taking over everything yet everyone keeps talking about them taking over everything. I'm not allowed to talk about it, is that it? The fuck is wrong with you?

As for your retarded clown comment, if you think the shit that's happening right now with tranny narratives and your retarded kin supporting Muslims that would behead you because of who you are isn't clown material, you're a tranny yourself.

Right, and AI puppets aren't taking over everything yet everyone keeps talking about them taking over everything. I'm not allowed to talk about it, is that it? The fuck is wrong with you?

As for your retarded clown comment, if you think the shit that's happening right now with tranny narratives and your retarded kin supporting Muslims that would behead you because of who you are isn't clown material, you're a tranny yourself.
Dnr

• So Sad
Hell Yeah Victory GIF by PlayStation

fat guy GIF

Yet not one of you faggot ass eaters would like to talk about this. As if either:

A) You're a stoner.

B) You're a natural-born idiot.

Or C) Ugh, the worst, you're a curry... which means, a failure at everything in life.

I'm staying on this thread tonight and not going anywhere... or until I get bored and lose interest... which is more likely to happen than anything... but ENOUGH of truth, I'm staying R-I-G-H-T here.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Python to DM.

Keep ignoring this thread, glowies

What do you three think about this thread:

@Gargantuan @Xangsane @IAMNOTANINCEL

rumble is banned in my country so i cant watch vid and im too lazy to download a vpn that works
But why is that?? Have your people even questioned why that is?

• So Sad
@IAMNOTANINCEL are all of you on ORG living in shithole nations?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and BigJimsWornOutTires
rumble itself pulled it out of the air because the government wanted to put censorship on it while it was still on air, the goyim cant know, they dont want no free space on the internet

i live in brazil :ogre:
Brutal. Brazil. All of the pussy you can handle. Been there. I know what its like there. I know how tasty the cartels opportunities are. When you're living it up, fucking every day and night, a cartel can take advantage and use you for their pockets.

Did you cave in, IAMNOTANINCEL?

Never, have I.

rumble itself pulled it out of the air because the government wanted to put censorship on it while it was still on air, the goyim cant know, they dont want no free space on the internet

i live in brazil :ogre:
A buceta é tão gostosa quando ela está amordaçando meu pau. Quanto mais fundo eu a sinto, mais rápido minha língua bate em seu clitóris.

• JFL
A buceta é tão gostosa quando ela está amordaçando meu pau. Quanto mais fundo eu a sinto, mais rápido minha língua bate em seu clitóris.
im incel :( ...in the most degenerate country. HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE???

• +1
im incel :( ...in the most degenerate country. HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE???
It shouldn't be. I know Brazil and South America. But if you don't have money, I guess, that would be a problem.