He mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, nathan, 5'8manlet and 11 others
Looks matched

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Chadeep, butterworld and 4 others
She is at best weak HTB. He is at best HTN. Probably weak HTN with classic style. Height wise he mogs hard percentile wise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, BeanletMogger, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
chad in bangladesh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Chadeep, DelonLover1999 and 4 others
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
They both look like shit

But he mogs her, she’s utter subhuman JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Jamaldickjavontus, BeanletMogger and 7 others
Idk why niggas choose to dilute their genes with this shit, I like Latinas but she looks like shitn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Jamaldickjavontus, Chadeep and 4 others
'Thick Curvy Latina'
Proceeds to show moon-faced overweight Latina

Also pretty sure DoXXING is agaisnt the rules. Don't post @Amnesia 's sister again you subhuman shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Jamaldickjavontus, ascension and 11 others
Post rep btw
Doesnt mean anything on a Godless platform or in general. It pisses me off that u use that to troll when I did nothing to u. We both know post rep means nothing but I'm glad ur going to Hell and work a horrible job for the rest of ur life now.

Now I'm happy. :blackpill:

@ReadBooksEveryday .

Doesnt mean anything on a Godless platform or in general. It pisses me off that u use that to troll when I did nothing to u. We both know post rep means nothing but I'm glad ur going to Hell and work a horrible job for the rest of ur life now.

Now I'm happy. :blackpill:

@ReadBooksEveryday .
Wahhh wahhh wahhh little baby bitch:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6
Ltb with tall mtn

Wahhh wahhh wahhh little baby bitch:ogre:
U started it. Sorry that won't work now u started it and caused me stress.

I saw injustice. U randomly attacked me trying to cause me emotional stress for no reason.

That's an attack. So I'm happy for everything I said.

U started it. Sorry that won't work now u started it and caused me stress.

I saw injustice. U randomly attacked me trying to cause me emotional stress for no reason.

That's an attack. So I'm happy for everything I said.
And I say baby
You amaze
Meeeee

She is at best weak HTB. He is at best HTN. Probably weak HTN with classic style. Height wise he mogs hard percentile wise.
not even htb

ltb to low mtb

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
also that's not chad that's a mtn

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
He can do better imo

And I say baby
You amaze
Meeeee
The reason I don't have a equal post to rep ratio is because I'm too unique and intelligent for this forum most of u can't even comprehend what I'm saying.

You're the one who cares about that stuff it seems so you better worry about your own kid

Mtb goblina with tall strong mtn/low htn. Looksmatched in 2024

He looks good for his age assuming he’s in his early mid thirties

being chad... is LE GOOD? HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

He can have that goblina. His bloodline is now cooked

he's going to regret this when she blows up and turns into a goblin

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and Debetro
Idk why niggas choose to dilute their genes with this shit, I like Latinas but she looks like shitn

She’s almost as tall as his mom. Maybe their kids will get lucky?

D4432B36 F660 47C4 9A81 25D2C9328220

He's not a chad and she's not thick curvy, just fridge shaped.
He's ruining his genetic lineage and she is saving her bean lineage

He's not a chad and she's not thick curvy, just fridge shaped.
He's ruining his genetic lineage and she is saving her bean lineage

52A6D9C0 5BC5 4CB2 BE5F 3565942FE4D8

Face does look like she’s transgender sometimes.

Last edited:

She’s not what white men are supposed to be attracted to, at least definitely not long term. And nice caption there, the entire psychology of WMEF is defined by jealousy. The entire dynamics of WMEF are so fucked up, I’d say even worse than BMWF because unlike with foids, maybe I just expect better from men.

I’m only blue eyes away from being a North Atlantid and even that’s kinda tough to swallow. If my Irish 6’4” North Atlantid grandpa had done this I’d go piss on his grave.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
She’s not what white men are supposed to be attracted to, at least definitely not long term.
Why not?
And nice caption there, the entire psychology of WMEF is defined by jealousy. The entire dynamics of WMEF are so fucked up, I’d say even worse than BMWF because unlike with foids, maybe I just expect better from men.
Why would you say the dynamics of WMEF are fucked up and what do you define as ethnic?
I’m only blue eyes away from being a North Atlantid and even that’s kinda tough to swallow. If my Irish 6’4” North Atlantid grandpa had done this I’d go piss on his grave.
Ooofity

I have a fictional WMEF couple here. What do you think?

DNRD:
Idalia (a femcel) navigates complex emotions of her envy and competition in her social circle, mocking other girls' romantic pursuits (and lack of success) while yearning for meaningful connection (with a Chad). Her relationship with Franklin (a prettyboy Chad) evolves from strategic choice to profound bond, challenging her views on love and worth.

--------

1. Idalia at Social Gatherings: Idalia feels overshadowed and disconnected at social events, observing the dynamics around Franklin, a man with an alluring presence, and her envy and disdain for the shallow pursuits of others for his attention.
  2. Idalia and Franklin's Connection: Idalia, often feeling like an outsider due to her mixed-race (Afro-Latina) background and past experiences, is surprised and intrigued by Franklin's genuine interest in her, challenging her self-imposed barriers and views on relationships.
  3. Idalia's Perspective on Love and Strategy: Idalia is attracted to Franklin not just for his appearance but also as a strategic choice for a desirable future, reflecting her complex feelings towards societal norms and her own insecurities.
  4. Intimate Moments with Franklin: In the quiet intimacy with Franklin, Idalia explores his physical allure while confronting her complicated emotions towards her social rivals and her own identity within the dynamics of attraction and competition.
  5. Reflections on Relationships and Rivalries: As Idalia reflects on her interactions with Franklin and her disdain for her peers' pursuits, she grapples with her victories in love and the resulting isolation and skepticism towards societal standards of desirability.
  6. A Night at Franklin's Apartment: Idalia and Franklin share a private moment of connection, transcending the superficial layers of attraction to explore genuine intimacy and understanding, despite Idalia's lingering thoughts on social dynamics and personal triumphs.
  7. Dreams and Reflections: Idalia dreams of a social comedy highlighting her acquaintances' failed romantic pursuits compared to her own successful relationship with Franklin, leading to reflections on the absurdity of societal pressures and the value of their genuine connection.
Epilogue: Idalia and Franklin's Wedding: The couple celebrates their love with a wedding that reflects their journey and triumph over societal norms, with Idalia humorously declaring her victory in "mogging" her peers, symbolizing their unique bond and shared defiance of conventional romantic expectations.

--------

Characters:

• Idalia: A lookist and judgmental woman who values physical attractiveness highly and views relationships through a competitive lens. She evolves through her connection with Franklin but maintains her critical perspective on appearances and enjoys comparing her relationship success to others.
  • Franklin: An exceptionally attractive man who becomes Idalia's partner, he stands out for wanting deeper connections, which he finds with Idalia. His relationship with her challenges her views but doesn't completely change her judgmental nature.
  • Irma: Idalia's mother, who shows concern for her daughter's actions and whereabouts, illustrating the family's influence on Idalia. Irma's relationship with Idalia is based on mutual respect and understanding, although it is tested by Idalia's independent streak and her initial reluctance to share her personal life.
  • Harvey: Idalia's father, mentioned as part of her family dynamic. While not detailed extensively, his presence contributes to the familial backdrop against which Idalia's personal evolution unfolds.
  • Hilary: A hot blonde obsessed with pursuing attractive men, to the point of traveling to California to find them. She represents the extremes of the pursuit for physical attractiveness.
  • Gertrude, Katia, Ophelia: Idalia's acquaintances who, in her view, end up with less desirable partners. They serve as contrasts to Idalia's own romantic outcome, subject to her critical judgment.
  • Lee: A hyper-masculine bodybuilder interested in Margot, who does not return his interest. His situation highlights the complexities of attraction and interest within their social circle.

Ltb latina tbh

Why not?

Why would you say the dynamics of WMEF are fucked up and what do you define as ethnic?

Ooofity

I have a fictional WMEF couple here. What do you think?

In my opinion race mixing is going across the Caucasoid/Negroid/Mongoloid lines. Arabs, Persians, and even Indians are Caucasoid. I’ve known people who are white mixed with MENA or even curry and some of them, when they have pale skin and light eyes, look really good, close enough to white but also warmer and exotic. The looks potential is very high, I’d say because the Caucasoid base is the same, the question is just how the features combine.

The looks potential for especially white man with Mongoloid woman (so Asian or goblin Latina) is so much lower, I’ve never seen a truly good looking person from that mix. All of the beauty features from the white side gets cancelled out, and they always look so bland and robotic. White people evolved by white men picking fine featured, thin, gentle looking women, that’s what’s in white male DNA to select. Wanting some thick curvy brown woman, uhhh, that’s what black guys like.

And by choosing her, what’s he’s choosing is to have sons that he’ll mog. His sons will probably be shorter than him, worse features, browner coloring so lower status, their lives won’t be as easy as his. Having sons that you mog = betrayal of your genetics, literally a step backwards in evolution, you have failed as a living organism.

As for her, obviously she’s getting a better deal, but as a white chasing ethnic foid, she just has to be trashy and bragging about it. Parading him around social media and I’m sure IRL and specifically mentioning that he’s tall and white, ethnic foids are seriously bigger white supremacists than the KKK. The caption in that picture is like “I’m making white girls jealous hehe”, because her entire thought process is jealousy, with her white man she finally feels like she’s on the right side of it, but it’s still very much there. There are other fucked up dynamics in other interracial relationships, but the sheer jealousy of WMEF and how public they always are about it is the worst and it’s just shameful.

• JFL
In my opinion race mixing is going across the Caucasoid/Negroid/Mongoloid lines. Arabs, Persians, and even Indians are Caucasoid. I’ve known people who are white mixed with MENA or even curry and some of them, when they have pale skin and light eyes, look really good, close enough to white but also warmer and exotic. The looks potential is very high, I’d say because the Caucasoid base is the same, the question is just how the features combine.

The looks potential for especially white man with Mongoloid woman (so Asian or goblin Latina) is so much lower, I’ve never seen a truly good looking person from that mix. All of the beauty features from the white side gets cancelled out, and they always look so bland and robotic. White people evolved by white men picking fine featured, thin, gentle looking women, that’s what’s in white male DNA to select. Wanting some thick curvy brown woman, uhhh, that’s what black guys like.

And by choosing her, what’s he’s choosing is to have sons that he’ll mog. His sons will probably be shorter than him, worse features, browner coloring so lower status, their lives won’t be as easy as his. Having sons that you mog = betrayal of your genetics, literally a step backwards in evolution, you have failed as a living organism.

As for her, obviously she’s getting a better deal, but as a white chasing ethnic foid, she just has to be trashy and bragging about it. Parading him around social media and I’m sure IRL and specifically mentioning that he’s tall and white, ethnic foids are seriously bigger white supremacists than the KKK. The caption in that picture is like “I’m making white girls jealous hehe”, because her entire thought process is jealousy, with her white man she finally feels like she’s on the right side of it, but it’s still very much there. There are other fucked up dynamics in other interracial relationships, but the sheer jealousy of WMEF and how public they always are about it is the worst and it’s just shameful.
also I know of Asian and latina foids liking white/MENA and white/Indian mixes a lot, thoughts?

b

btw NEA aren't curvy and brown

also I know of Asian and latina foids liking white/MENA and white/Indian mixes a lot, thoughts?

This girl is half Pakistani. This is what I mean when I say about nothing being lost when sticking with the Caucasoid base, this girl has the pretty eye area of a white girl and the thicker hair and skin of a MENA or curry, so it's the best of both worlds. I'd say she fogs every hapa that I've ever seen, because hapas have weird Mongoloid eye areas. And they all look the same.

IMG 3396

This girl is half Sri Lankan, again since the base is close enough and it's just a difference of features, it's possible that all of the darker features can get erased in one generation.

Caucasoid looks have way more variation than Mongoloid looks, which means that MENA and even South Asians have more potential to be good looking than NEA or SEA. Obviously not always, only the best looking mixed people look like this, but the ceiling is much higher. NEA women are classy and delicate looking, but again, they all look way too similar and it's impossible for me personally to find a foid with their skeletal proportions attractive. They have big wide heads. For Caucasoids, head size is a dimorphic thing, white men are supposed to have big wide heads and white women are supposed to have small narrow ones. So Asian women with their big wide ones get fogged.

I know plenty of half Hispanic half white people, but it's not like the couple in the OP. The Hispanic parent is at least somewhat white looking, and the white parent is like a plain looking MTN/MTB. To see a really classy looking guy with a goblin Latina is just strange, and it's yet another instance that makes me feel like real relationships are increasingly rare, and all people do any more is use each other and fetishize each other. Some nterracial couples are guilty of this fetishization, the foid in the OP sure is when she so openly celebrates it.

I don't mean to shit on all racially mixed people, I'm not 100% white either. But WMEF is just so gross to me because it's disgusting behavior from the guy, him running colonizer or sex tourist game, and disgusting behavior from the girl, blatant hypergamy. That's what the couple in the OP is, and they know it.

Last edited:
  • +1
She looks MTB with the makeup on 💀
You are underrating because you are incel and ugly, it makes you feel better. That woman's face is nothing special but she is not totally unremarkable (solid MTB). She probably mogs you.

You are underrating because you are incel and ugly, it makes you feel better. That woman's face is nothing special but she is not totally unremarkable (solid MTB). She probably mogs you.
Underrating women doesn’t “make me feel better” lel. She’s in the MTB range with and without makeup.

Underrating women doesn’t “make me feel better” lel. She’s in the MTB range with and without makeup.
LTB = Ugly
MTB = Average
HTB = Cute-Good looking
Stacylite+ = Very good looking

Stacylite and onwards is a face that has a woah factor. HTB is cute or good looking, your everyday good looking girl. MTB is not ugly by any means, but is a face that has nothing special going on. LTB is ugly.