Thick hair is not ideal

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
I had to thin my hair out at the salon today, because my hair was too thick. It made my hair appear poofy, makes your head and face look fatter.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Thick hair = healthy hair

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, LooksThinker, user123456 and 5 others
Stupid gymcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, LooksThinker, efidescontinuado and 3 others
Stupid gymcel
IMG 20240124 221632

• JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, Deleted member 41284, LooksThinker and 8 others
Stupid gymcel
Why is that stupid. Ironically your name is “blackgymmax” and you call me a “gymcel”, so who is the brainlet here.

Why is that stupid. Ironically your name is “blackgymmax” and you call me a “gymcel”, so who is the brainlet here.
Still you. You're the one with the ugly face you balding subhuman

Still you. You're the one with the ugly face you balding subhuman
Mah cutie patatoe manlet is a bit mad. You haven’t even seen my face and hairline, maybe ask for some braincells at planet fitness for your monkey brain. “Muh balding”, your hair looks like some tight up shit rolls. 4,5 years on this forum and still the iq of a raped aspie.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Mah cutie patatoe manlet is a bit mad. You haven’t even seen my face and hairline, maybe ask for some braincells at planet fitness for your monkey brain. “Muh balding”, your hair looks like some tight up shit rolls. 4,5 years on this forum and still the iq of a raped aspie.
Manlet? You're 5'9 lol
Don't embarrass yourself you ltn

thick hair mogs

Having voluminous hair doesn’t make your face appear larger u retard, it does the contrary

True, my hair is way too thick and has an ungodly amount of layers. Just 1 hour ago I tried leave in conditioner and it just wouldn't look smooth. I have straight hair but the comb won't fucking go through its so subhuman.

Waiting for Norwood and thinning to save me.

True, my hair is way too thick and has an ungodly amount of layers. Just 1 hour ago I tried leave in conditioner and it just wouldn't look smooth. I have straight hair but the comb won't fucking go through its so subhuman.

Waiting for Norwood and thinning to save me.
Norwood and thinning will make you look worse.

Norwood and thinning will make you look worse.
Joking obviously but my only choice rn is short hairstyles or layered cut with a shit ton of products.

I can't do short hairstyle because temples are hollow so I have peanut face

op has thin hair