Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, .*my*. and 8 others
Not really makes their face look too fake

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slob, Sikkunt23, Taylorswift and 1 other person
Indeed , thin lips is the worst failo on a girl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
Its all about harmony

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, WadlowMaxxing and Taylorswift
This girl has nice lips that boost her imo
2017_08_11_SarahClose_732-RT.jpg

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, GreenHat500, Hades and 2 others
Screenshot 20200702 205437 Tinder
Screenshot 20200702 210442 Tinder

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
what do you mean thick lips give better blowjobs and better kisses , same goes for men but thin lips is not nearly as bad on us

Its all about harmony
I rather have a foid with thick lips over one with thin lips anytime. Also I’m not talking about disproportionately large lips that take up 50% of the face.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
too thick lips are usually giving a bitchy look not good for ltr tbh.
but yes i agree, biologically speaking a women has to have more thicker lips than a male,it's linked to a secondary reproductive characteristics.

what do you mean thick lips give better blowjobs and better kisses , same goes for men but thin lips is not nearly as bad on us
Oh naturally big lips yeah but if they get it through surgery can be big failo

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 7863
Something needs to squeeze the cock, difficult with low volume lips, it is a practical necessity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 7560, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
You just associate thick lips with fillers. It is so easy to spot fake ones and 99% of foids who have thick lips have them naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 9344, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
too thick lips are usually giving a bitchy look not good for ltr tbh.
but yes i agree, biologically speaking a women has to have more thicker lips than a male,it's linked to a secondary reproductive characteristics.
dont let me down bro , what is this low iq shit

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 3043 and Taylorswift
You just associate thick lips with fillers. It is so easy to spot fake ones and 99% of foids who have thick lips have them naturally.
idk why foids get lips fillers, look fake EACH TIME

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
dont let me down bro , what is this low iq shit
bro you'r too high T for me, i'm not a ONS male - i can't even- so i prefer more high class looking girls. that's a cope but we all need to cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
idk why foids get lips fillers, look fake EACH TIME
I have yet to see a foid who’s gotten lip fillers that fit in with the harmony of her face. It always looks uncanny.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 3043
In general they need to be on the fuller side. Like first example in second row is ugly no matter what the rest of your face looks like. Lips that thin are a strong failo. The third womans lip are almost fine though maybe they are fine tbh. A bit of volume in the upper lip can be enough and look good on some women it just cant be non existent. Bad lips failo you more than good lips halo you in most cases. There is a certain “threshold of fullness” that needs to be passed. Beyond that proportion matters more than additional fullness and both average as well as full lips can look good. My avi has average lips maybe even slightly below but they are perfect for his face because they are fulfill the minimum requirements I mentioned above.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
bro you'r too high T for me, i'm not a ONS male - i can't even- so i prefer more high class looking girls. that's a cope but we all need to cope
how is thin lips high class tho? just looks like someone put glue on their lips , and im not a ons guy because i want to have a girl for myself but its 2020 so thats a fucking fairytale when young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3043 and Taylorswift
how is thin lips high class tho? just looks like someone put glue on their lips , and im not a ons guy because i want to have a girl for myself but its 2020 so thats a fucking fairytale when young
thin lips are high class just look at this mogger

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, Marquis, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
No... not too thick is high class, too thin is ugly. a mix is always less slutty looking that's my point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 7863
No... not too thick is high class, too thin is ugly. a mix is always less slutty looking that's my point
you are high iq , i admire you brolossus

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I know several women with average lips that are still extremely attractive. Out of your examples for full lips a lot of them are overdone and some have had work done Im pretty sure. The third girl has pretty much ideal lips but not the rest of them. The fourths lips are 99% augmented by fillers or something. Her upper/lower lip ratio is too high the upper lip should be smaller (in men always) or same size as lower at most.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift
In general they need to be on the fuller side. Like first example in second row is ugly no matter what the rest of your face looks like. Lips that thin are a strong failo. The third womans lip are almost fine though maybe they are fine tbh. A bit of volume in the upper lip can be enough and look good on some women it just cant be non existent. Bad lips failo you more than good lips halo you in most cases. There is a certain “threshold of fullness” that needs to be passed. Beyond that proportion matters more than additional fullness and both average as well as full lips can look good. My avi has average lips maybe even slightly below but they are perfect for his face because they are fulfill the minimum requirements I mentioned above.
I don’t know tbh, I like foids who’s lips are noticeably thick even if it’s a bit disproportionate.

7D36D351 CCC7 4699 8E81 FE6744886877
C58371CA 957C 4084 A26E BABBB2E6DB93
B0567BE5 D6D5 4E3B 9350 7F537369326F

This foid for example has decent lips, but she would be better looking to me if she had thicker lips.

D7C462A9 4867 4725 B591 544F4D516D88

The only time thick lips look bad is when they are fake. Very easy to spot and always look utter shit.

FB5F24F9 67F2 48AB BB70 BB921F9435EB

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and doll
I don’t know tbh, I like foids who’s lips are noticeably thick even if it’s a bit disproportionate.

View attachment 804838View attachment 804840View attachment 804844

This foid for example has decent lips, but she would be better looking to me if she had thicker lips.

View attachment 804846

The only time thick lips look bad is when they are fake. Very easy to spot and always look utter shit.

View attachment 804848
girl in yellow has ideal lips tbh. Literally perfect imo

I know several women with average lips that are still extremely attractive. Out of your examples for full lips a lot of them are overdone and some have had work done Im pretty sure. The third girl has pretty much ideal lips but not the rest of them. The fourths lips are 99% augmented by fillers or something. Her upper/lower lip ratio is too high the upper lip should be smaller (in men always) or same size as lower at most.
The 4th one’s look natural. She is drawing over her upper lip with a pencil to accentuate her Cupid bow and make her upper lip look bigger which gives that illusion of extremely thick upper lip. I know an ethnic foid who’s upper lip is very big with non existent philtrum and it looks even more insane than the 4th one.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
Image0 27

Indeed son

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 3043
Foids cannot be Stacies without Dick Sucking Full Lips.

• +1
The 4th one’s look natural. She is drawing over her upper lip with a pencil to accentuate her Cupid bow and make her upper lip look bigger which gives that illusion of extremely thick upper lip. I know an ethnic foid who’s upper lip is very big with non existent philtrum and it looks even more insane than the 4th one.
but that look is never ideal

but that look is never ideal
Probably but it’s still better than thin lips to me at least. Thick lips only look bad when they are fake. This is taking into account that the coloring, quality and texture are decent as well because crusty lips always look utter shit.

• +1
who is she? She is smiling I want to see them in a neutral expression

there is nothing bad about her lips they are perfect and very attractive
Her mouth area is not ideal IMO but she still looks good in spite of it. But obviously her lips look thinner mainly due to her smiling.

• +1

Idk if I look at this in insolation I think thats the perfect lower third for me. Perfect complexion coloring, nicely tapered chin. Reminds me of someone I know IRL I just love this kind of look maybe Im biased. For me it does not get better than that.

View attachment 804871

Not my type and mainly due to her lips not being thick enough tbh
Doesnt look as good as I had imagined in this pic. But would she really look better with fuller lips? Still think shes very attractive but maybe green eyes and less arched eyebrows would ascend her more. I really need to learn how to morph well so I can try these things out myself tbh

Doesnt look as good as I had imagined in this pic. But would she really look better with fuller lips? Still think shes very attractive but maybe green eyes and less arched eyebrows would ascend her more. I really need to learn how to morph well so I can try these things out myself tbh
F5FAF677 ABFE 41EA 8ADD 8222C22F9CD6

Looks 10 times better to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and MaxillaIsEverything
View attachment 804893
Looks 10 times better to me tbh
It does not hurt her looks I admit. Beauty is just so insanely complicated though. Ideal lips for someone depend on so many things in their face very hard to understand imo. I think minimum thickness and in proportion are obvious but apart from that it gets less clear. This girl still looks kind of bitchy to me idk what causes it and I think it got slightly worse with the fuller lips. Idk if its the eyes or arched brows just the vibe I get

I have yet to see a foid who’s gotten lip fillers that fit in with the harmony of her face. It always looks uncanny.
That’s bcz you can’t tell if they’re real or fake

I knew a girl with full natural looking lips, stalked her insta and she used to have paper thin lips

That’s bcz you can’t tell if they’re real or fake

I knew a girl with full natural looking lips, stalked her insta and she used to have paper thin lips
I can tell fake thick lips with 90% accuracy.

I can tell fake thick lips with 90% accuracy.
Yea most look bad but some look natural too , but won’t be able to tell they’re fillers unless you see old pics

Thin lips = deformed fuck with feral alcohol syndrome

• +1
Thick lips mog ofc, but sadly all of them are with chads so I don't mind thin lips on foids.
I'd be happy if I could score a recessed foid with unappealing eyes, but has thick lips ngl.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Taylorswift