Thicker eyebrows

Zercic

Zercic

Temp. Banned
Has anyone here gotten thicker eyebrows? Tell me how you did It. I really need it I feel like mine keep thinning out
0 replies

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, hairyballscel, thecel and 3 others
You can try castor oil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Zercic
you can always trying using minoxidil 5% and use like 0.25ml each side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020 and Zercic
Thanks but does anyone have sum before and after pictures. I want to know this isn’t just cope

it's either you are born with them or not. or get them tattooed.

do a phase of minoxidil until you notice progress stops and skin gets too damaged, then do a phase of skin restoration, and repeat

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
do a phase of minoxidil until you notice progress stops and skin gets too damaged, then do a phase of skin restoration, and repeat
I will try that. What Do you mean with ”phase” and how long would That be. Why would it damage the skin

I will try that. What Do you mean with ”phase” and how long would That be. Why would it damage the skin
Phase is however long you estimate till you have to begin the other phase and minoxidil is known to be effective but damage the skin collagen, and when collagen is depleted progress stops too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic
look if you have light colored eyebrows go for a darker eyebrow dye, I think it's called eyebrow tinting IDK my eyebrows are already thick

look if you have light colored eyebrows go for a darker eyebrow dye, I think it's called eyebrow tinting IDK my eyebrows are already thick
Mine are dark grey I think. Not light

hair transplant is the only way. mine are not too narrow the shape is okey they are just not dark enough. I tried everything nothing worked

try minoxidil 2 times daily for nonstop 6 months or don't do it at all. If still eyebrow hair doesnt grow and fill. then try eyebrow transplant.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
If you want to get help from this thread, at least post a pic

hair transplant is the only way. mine are not too narrow the shape is okey they are just not dark enough. I tried everything nothing worked
try minoxidil 2 times daily for nonstop 6 months or don't do it at all. If still eyebrow hair doesnt grow and fill. then try eyebrow transplant.
Phase is however long you estimate till you have to begin the other phase and minoxidil is known to be effective but damage the skin collagen, and when collagen is depleted progress stops too.
No, my eyebrows are already thick.
Can I pm one of you so you can tell me if I would need transplant or not

Can I PM one of you so you can tell me if i need transplant or not

Can I PM one of you so you can tell me if i need transplant or not
Sure you can pm me. You should also try vaseline daily for a month

I used minoxidil on my eyebrows for about 5 months and saw minor improvements in eyebrow length and density. Especially around the ends where mine were def more sparse.
I haven't used it in about a month and haven't noticed any loss.